8 people like this.

24 comment(s). Last comment by Mazmi 2015-10-06 02:51

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2015-05-27 02:20 | Report Abuse

fortunebullz Good job Mr. Koon! Hope that you extend scholarship to malays,indians, orang asli as well as non chinese in Sabah and Sarawak! In line with spirit of muhibbah, so that other races learn and appreciate what you have done for them! Keep it up!
27/05/2015 00:27

haiya Bullz it's open to ALL la - with income less than 3K - can read or not hehe no wonder u have not found any 1 dollar profit margin stocks lately LOL

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2015-05-27 08:52 | Report Abuse

keep on feeding students or children with poison

Jaack1

56 posts

Posted by Jaack1 > 2015-05-27 09:00 | Report Abuse

I rejoice in your benevolent deeds!!!

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-05-27 09:00 | Report Abuse

Hope Koon Koon can consider to give more this year in view of the good profit made from VS n Latitude...thank you in advance. Good karma!!

speakup

25,068 posts

Posted by speakup > 2015-05-27 09:22 | Report Abuse

good that Mr Koon limit scholarships to the poor, irrespective of race. whether you are Malay, Chinese, Indian, Iban, Kadazan, Dusun, etc, if you are poor and you are smart, you deserve a scholarship

speakup

25,068 posts

Posted by speakup > 2015-05-27 09:23 | Report Abuse

I know a Mara scholarship holder whose parent is very rich Datuk, live in big bungalow & has a Porche! So rich already still need scholarship from Mara????

smartly

6,380 posts

Posted by smartly > 2015-05-27 09:39 | Report Abuse

salute !

smartly

6,380 posts

Posted by smartly > 2015-05-27 09:41 | Report Abuse

tq mr. koon for contributing back to society & helping the poor.

Posted by winwizard > 2015-05-27 09:43 | Report Abuse

good job

Posted by PakChuiCheng > 2015-05-27 10:30 | Report Abuse

The chinese do a lot of charity for everyone. Tq mr Koon.
We can see that even in Nepal, Japan, of recent

Tee Tom

167 posts

Posted by Tee Tom > 2015-05-27 11:30 | Report Abuse

Salute Mr Koon. You are my model in my life. I would learn and practise your way of contribute to society one day in my life. Thank for inspire me of my purpose of coming to this world.

Posted by Christensen > 2015-05-27 17:39 | Report Abuse

I didn't know there were scholarship can go such a low profile
I would have taken the scholarship
Of course not for the intent to enrich me with a few ten thousands of ringgit
However I am fortunated to be more capable than any of my crew in tha class which I successfully extend my study to the tertiary without any financial difficulties
But my study is meaningless
That is why I would have been more motivated to study harder if I have a dream like koon
What a wonderful dream
The only shortcoming is there isn't much exposure to the most needed candidate I am afraid it would be abused by certain irresponsible party.
I had only started to follow koon for the reason he is the person who proposed to build a hostel for student which I think it is a very good deed.

Posted by Christensen > 2015-05-27 19:21 | Report Abuse

Most scholarship I went through to be extremely difficulty especially for minority
I find the requirement for a jpa scholarship to be extremely ridiculous for a spm holder
It required you to have some superhuman abilities to qualify to be a candidate
I find it depressing to even stand a chance to get call for interview but in the end being fooled like a joker for minority.
This is why most professional do not even consider jpa into their wish list

Posted by Christensen > 2015-05-27 19:34 | Report Abuse

My past leaving me a very bad impression to all the scholarship
I used to think the scholarship to be as evil as possible
It either need to bond you in return to work very hard after the award
It need you to obtain a very good grade continually and will be withdrawed if you failed once and there is no retake allowed
It also didn't spare you if you are professional, you gotta work like a dog under scholarship

Posted by Christensen > 2015-05-27 19:58 | Report Abuse

Of course I believe all those insane requirement only apply to minority
It make me wonder why there is scholarship which is not designed to be free education in mind at the very beginning
All the scholarship winner will think they had deserves it because it is a torture they had went through make them do not even value the purpose of scholarship

Posted by kiasutrader1 > 2015-05-29 10:29 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon's scholarship have no ties to working for him or anyone, that is what makes this a philanthropy rather than a scholarship with ties to work until you are no longer useful! Also unlike JPA, there are no quotas involved!

CKLOW8

1 posts

Posted by CKLOW8 > 2015-05-29 17:18 | Report Abuse

Bravo, Mr Koon.

kllady_fidah

1,685 posts

Posted by kllady_fidah > 2015-06-01 13:33 | Report Abuse

Bravo Koon

Go4Share

108 posts

Posted by Go4Share > 2015-06-01 13:43 | Report Abuse

You are a great man, Mr Koon. Do hope your scholarship will be able to lessen the financial burden of poor students and also can motivate them to study harder. Congratulations!

chinhoe

286 posts

Posted by chinhoe > 2015-06-04 20:40 | Report Abuse

Well done, Mr Koon..You are outperforming the markets with your innovative charity cause...Thank you and you sure will live a long, healthy resourceful life..!!

chinhoe

286 posts

Posted by chinhoe > 2015-06-04 21:09 | Report Abuse

With your innovative charity works, in time to come, you will breed thousands and thousands of Koon Yew Yin; by then the world will be a much better place..!! Thank you very much and just like other great philanthropists, you get happiness in GIVING and in turn it will generate positive energy and it will regenerate you spiritually and physically and you find yourself stronger and happier everyday...!!!

gray

1,158 posts

Posted by gray > 2015-06-04 21:19 | Report Abuse

拍马屁!

chinhoe

286 posts

Posted by chinhoe > 2015-06-04 21:21 | Report Abuse

In this dog-eat-dog's world, somewhere in the corner I can still find a great, kind, selfless man..it really warms my heart
Salute you, Mr Koon

Mazmi

74 posts

Posted by Mazmi > 2015-10-06 02:51 | Report Abuse

I have just came across this blog. Left me speechless to know that there is still a good really warm-hearted person still exists with so much kindness in this world we are living! We need more people like you !!! You are a good example to follow-suit to make the world worth living.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz