Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by bursagoinglong 2017-07-28 14:38

Dericlock

1,539 posts

Posted by Dericlock > 2017-07-28 14:21 | Report Abuse

Hi,

Recently i learnt about P2P financing as well, and currently in the middle of trying to "test water" with RM 1000.

Did some research before, and it seems reliable enough as covered in most local finance news media, cooperate with RHB and also they have a distinct business model.

So ya, looks forward for your tips on selecting a reliable crowdfunding campaign so i could learn and apply for it.

Thanks

Posted by bursagoinglong > 2017-07-28 14:38 | Report Abuse

Hi Dericlock.

Thank you for reading. Yes, P2P financing is a legitimate fundraising vehicle that has been given the green light from the Securities Commission of Malaysia. Yes, there have been coverage from local newspapers regarding P2P financing.

Unfortunately, there is a stigma that legitimate P2P financing platforms like Funding Societies Malaysia is a quick rich scheme. That is misleading. A quick rich scheme will not be given approval by the SC of Malaysia and banks like RHB would not have worked with them.

http://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2017/04/12/expand-funding-for-underserved-smes/

If you have any queries regarding Funding Societies Malaysia, please do not hesitate to contact them through the link in my article.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz