1 person likes this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Wah Lau 2019-04-15 20:12

Posted by riskabsorber > 2019-04-15 08:44 | Report Abuse

Projection should not just consider based on past records. In analyze manufacturing counters, should based on the operating income exclude one time adjustment. Based on your analysis, I believe you are indirectly "promoting" Tguan. However, most of the investors are not stupid, the price has been depressing since 2017 til now and no improvement. Is like China dragon stock, you know they are fake money in the bank and hence the price cannot go up. During 2014~2016, Tguan posted 40sen EPS per year but still cannot go up, you may sense something is not right. The expansion plan is failing but no one is noticing it.

Wah Lau

31 posts

Posted by Wah Lau > 2019-04-15 20:12 | Report Abuse

Mainly I just did a sample calculation and try use same formula to share they results. For those individual company you think good results. U can look details in other GURU analyze and comment your opinion here.

1.) I don't have any share of Tguan but have 1 of other (=.=..I fail to promote mine). Yesterday I think it is good results.So I checked quarter report and found last quarter have 6.88m (37.8%) of "other income" and already remarks. I don't know it 1 off/1 time adjustment or can continue. If 1 off last quarter EPS become 8.32 and PE = 8.81. That result still not bad.

2.) About share price. Many good fundamental company but share price so so. I think those share price already "OK" price, not much profit to goreng compare non fundamental share or "U turn" share.

Thanks riskabsorber share your opinion about Tguan.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz