Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by DickyMe 2021-04-02 13:02

pBlue

802 posts

Posted by pBlue > 2021-04-01 17:35 | Report Abuse

Basically what we need is for TG to leave Malaysia and immigrant to the US. Once TG becomes an American company, there will be no problems with the US customs and no force labor issues. As an American company TG can even cut cost by participating in work programs that utilize the 2 million US prisoner workforce.. that reside in the for profit prisons of the US. I believe the wages of a prison worker is set between 12cent to 40cents (USD) per hour, depending on US prison.

Even with the exchange rate, this is a massive savings for TG on worker remuneration.

Posted by trueinvestor > 2021-04-01 18:54 | Report Abuse

Very frustrated that we have a minister that not try to solve and viva hand to hand to encounter this allegations by the CBP. Getting high salary as minister just to blame and penalized company that offer thousand of jobs during pendemic and contribute very high tax to the govt. If minister works professionally, he could interfere this allegations and solve this issue. Minister of trade also MUST play his roles on this matter. Not ONLY focusing on Politics...politics...really tired with this country

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-04-01 18:58 | Report Abuse

pBlue

True
TG can just incorporate in Delaware and move control to US jurisdiction
low taxes,
fixed tax rules
no need give political donations to natives

as a US company you can even operate in Somalia and get US Marines protection.... wakakakaka

Andre Kua

420 posts

Posted by Andre Kua > 2021-04-02 12:57 | Report Abuse

Funny... everyone including Apple, Google and Microsoft had to setup offshore account to avoid US taxes but here got people claimed lower taxes in US? Really?

DickyMe

14,379 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-04-02 13:02 | Report Abuse

Malaysian employers deserve this treatment. I hope US impose sanction on Malaysia.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz