winwin

647 posts

Posted by winwin > 2022-04-13 08:47 | Report Abuse

can i CLSA full report copy?

newbie8080

2,727 posts

Posted by newbie8080 > 2022-04-13 10:23 | Report Abuse

CLSA ?
Let's see if they announce the replenishment of order book in Bursa by Dec 2022.
Current order book is RM150mil. Between now and year end should expect another RM900mil.

Ricky Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by Ricky Yeo > 2022-04-13 17:58 | Report Abuse

so hard sell

Posted by Genetec A baby step > 2022-04-13 18:08 | Report Abuse

Hi Ricky, I am sharing CLSA research. Anything not right?

I believe my fellow shareholder shall be benefited with the information especially the figure compile by CLSA analyst.

Reading analyst report should be better invest blindly by listen to you or me. I believe.

Sslee

4,572 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-04-13 18:36 | Report Abuse

If order book go up 7X next 9 month then I wonder where the working capital will come from since customers do not need to pay any downpayment nor part paymemt before shipment and only pay:
50% payment on 10 to 12 weeks
30% payment on 13 to 24 weeks
20% payment on 25 to 36 weeks

So if customers dafault on payment because of and not limit to equipment performance not as spec and etc then what will happen?

9 months end 31-12-21.
Revenue: RM 164.8 million
Trade receivables: RM 146.1 million
Other receivables: RM 16.1 million
Inventories: RM 43.9 million.
Current liabilities RM 117 million

Posted by Genetec A baby step > 2022-04-13 19:03 | Report Abuse

Mr Yun-fat, what's your suggestion? Shall we ask the management to reject the order?

Posted by Genetec A baby step > 2022-04-13 19:09 | Report Abuse

I will leave it to my CFO to deal with the banker.

There is more than 100x sslee in risk control department to perform Due D and payment term on our Customer T's PO.

I trust the banker will approve the trade facilities. They should have confidence with Customer T payment capabilities.

Posted by Genetec A baby step > 2022-04-13 19:11 | Report Abuse

The CFO should know what to do when the order book is moving from 9 figures to 10 figures, and then 11 or 12 figures.

He will be rewarded handsomely too.

Posted by Genetec A baby step > 2022-04-13 19:15 | Report Abuse

I urge my fellow shareholder look beyond the cash flow and understand it is crucial to invest in our future. If no one invest for future, where is the hope? You want everyone to put in FCF business and what will you left for your kids? Non stop extracting oil from the poor mother earth?

There is not much good and solid company in EV ES supply chain in our country. I am a proud GENE shareholder and wish my fellow shareholder having a pride on what we are doing.

"I think it's worth remembering that every car that we make is a step in the direction of a sustainable future. The thing about this factory and the cars that we make is that it gives people hope about the future.

It's very important to have reasons to be excited about the future because often people are depressed or sad about the future cause they thing it won't be good. But what we're doing here is, with every car we make, with every battery we make, we're making the future better."

Please visit my humble blog to read more on EV & ES industry. I am looking forward for knowledgeable & insightful comment regards to the industry or our company development. https://klse1.i3investor.com/blogs/genetec_rm400/blidx.jsp

Posted by Genetec A baby step > 2022-04-13 19:18 | Report Abuse

ES is as important as EV in the upcoming future.

In long term, most of civilization's energy is going to come from solar, and then you need to store it with battery because obviously the sun only shines during the day, and sometimes it is very cloudy. So you need solar batteries. That will be the main long-term way that civilization is powered.

We need battery to store the energy. This is the reason why we need to transform and have a better battery.

Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. we need to invest and fix the issue but not leave it to our kids.

Posted by Genetec A baby step > 2022-04-13 19:18 | Report Abuse

Please visit my humble blog to read more on EV & ES industry. I am looking forward for knowledgeable & insightful comment regards to the industry or our company development. https://klse1.i3investor.com/blogs/genetec_rm400/blidx.jsp

Posted by Genetec A baby step > 2022-04-13 19:35 | Report Abuse

For knowledge sharing - GENETEC vs APCS. Who's Energy Absolute (EA)? The first Gigafactory in ASEAN https://klse1.i3investor.com/blogs/genetec_rm400/2022-04-13-story-h1621427645-For_knowledge_sharing_Who_s_Energy_Absolute_EA_The_first_Gigafactory_in.jsp

Sslee

4,572 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-04-14 08:55 | Report Abuse

qqq3333 Posted by Sslee > 4 minutes ago | Report Abuse
If order book go up 7X next 9 month then I wonder where the working capital will come from
========
wrong question. Correct question, play or don't play?
13/04/2022 6:41 PM

qqq3 just out of curiosity do CLSA Analyst Paul Yap, CFA need to do a plant/site visit and talk with management whether they have financial mean, capability and capacity to take on order book of 7X before he wrote this type of report?

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2022-04-14 09:22 | Report Abuse

Good prospect. No doubt. Good management? No idea.

Current problem: high nickel price due to U-Rus war.

Current advantage: quicker switch to EV due to U-Rus war. Many democratic countries will try to quicken the conversion to become oil-independent.

nicholas99

9,820 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 2022-04-14 10:40 | Report Abuse

US keep poking at ukraine and russia war. soon recession coming.

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2022-04-14 15:56 | Report Abuse

Malaysians just love to point finger at the US whenever possible. Malaysia should be one of the most anti-US countries in the world behind Russia and China.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz