PROTASCO BHD

KLSE (MYR): PRTASCO (5070)

+0.005 (1.89%)

0.255 - 0.27

16 people like this.

5,859 comment(s). Last comment by Dehcomic01 3 weeks ago

Posted by shortNow > 2018-06-08 12:52 | Report Abuse

you missed this one https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/bursacannibal/156459.jsp
SERIOUS ISSUE: Protasco Bhd (5070) Barisan National Election Campaign back fired? What now? | Construction players face uncertain prospects - The Star

Protasco CKP = Anjing Najib and Barisan. All monopoly review and cancel?

Posted by INTELPDRM > 2018-06-08 12:57 | Report Abuse

INI LEBIH JELAS. BELI MASUK PDRM JUMPA IGP FUZI KE? BUAT PROJEK BERI WANG PDRM DAN POLIS BELI UNDI SAMA NAJIB TUN RAZAK KE?
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/chongplugprotasco/147459.jsp

Posted by CatchCrook > 2018-06-10 12:35 | Report Abuse

harimau comes out again! after photo with najib, now photo with tun mahathir. lol
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/graftgreed/160629.jsp

P/S. Using "your" Protasco money to buy ticket. RM500,000. lolol

Posted by SaveMalaysian > 2018-06-10 15:21 | Report Abuse

Chong took photo and crony of najib now takes photo with mahathir? How pathetic?

Yu_and_Mee

3,442 posts

Posted by Yu_and_Mee > 2018-06-10 21:21 | Report Abuse

tomorrow drop heavily? if limit down, then PN4 for sure.

Yu_and_Mee

3,442 posts

Posted by Yu_and_Mee > 2018-06-10 21:21 | Report Abuse

get out of politic link stock safer.
business is business, politic is politic.

PKRPACA

76 posts

Posted by PKRPACA > 2018-06-12 10:39 | Report Abuse

This is known as a malaysian sustainability fraud

PKRPACA

76 posts

Posted by PKRPACA > 2018-06-12 10:39 | Report Abuse

This is known as a malaysian sustainability fraud

Posted by SaveMalaysian > 2018-06-16 19:33 | Report Abuse

An old PH manifesto posting. Turns up true hanky panky corruption with Najib people.
https://chongketpentruth.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/chong-ket-pen-bites-the-hand-who-feeds-any-hope-for-protasco-bhd-why-epf-sold-translation-张吉平过桥拆板证据

RM4.2 billion JKR stolen contract Cut and save. Confiscate chong and protasco money stolen from Malaysian. Easier than argue with foreign funds. Also rnough to pay cancellation fee of HSR.

Posted by Mini1mdb > 2018-06-19 14:03 | Report Abuse

Drop again.... as long the crook ckp is not behind bar, protasco has no hope. Read
https://thefraudmovie.wordpress.com

Faiza

585 posts

Posted by Faiza > 2018-06-19 14:08 | Report Abuse

Good buy for investment
Good yield

Posted by CatchCrook > 2018-06-19 19:04 | Report Abuse

run for life. gone case. https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/corporatefraud/161922.jsp

Posted by BursaVirus > 2018-06-20 19:25 | Report Abuse

Protasco cancel only 1 cure. laser demolish Cung Ki Pet. Just got dividend but share drop double dividend. Wtf.

Posted by CatchCrook > 2018-06-21 11:28 | Report Abuse

OMG! Hong Leong SELL target 0.47 coming. Revise SELL target to 0.30? Averaging down 0.70, 0.60 and 0.50. Hopefully Hong Leong target 0.47 holds.

CatchCrook OMG Hong Leong said SELL and target 0.47!!! Run for life or average down?

Chanfang

61 posts

Posted by Chanfang > 2018-06-22 11:15 | Report Abuse

Ckp will be executed and this stock will be delisted, so argue no more.

TaoYeh

Posted by TaoYeh > 2018-06-26 09:28 | Report Abuse

Harimau muncur di TV pakai kulit lembu! Pasti ada kecelekaan di kampung pandan. Takziah para pelabur.

53,312 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-06-27 20:59 | Report Abuse

http://www.protasco.com.my/

53,312 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-06-27 21:03 |

Daim4u

108 posts

Posted by Daim4u > 2018-06-27 22:21 | Report Abuse

Everyone in Protasco agree. Procecute CKP, the rest are OK. Like the ex country leader. Else protasco is gone, eaten by CKP. Like the country. Lol

KINGV

Posted by KINGV > 2018-06-27 23:58 | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng,
I am collecting Protasco at current levels since the company has earlier this year secured several road maintenance and repair agreements. Moreover this company in the past has been giving out very decent dividends quite consistently and I hope the company will be able to continue to do so. Sometimes it is guts instinct just like recently when I bought YTLpower at below 80sen. Hopefully I am right with respect to Protasco.

53,312 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-06-28 09:25 | Report Abuse

KINGV

V Good

How come we think alike. I bought YTL Power at Rm1.20. When YTL Power crashed to 75 sen i bought more to average down my cost.

And you are right on Protasco. I think Sifu Dr Neoh of Dynaquest first recommended Protasco because its its great dividend payout.

Now due to people spreading fear there is a sell down.

And in times of fear when prices are fearfully sold down it opens up an opportunity to buy cheap.

To be fearful when others are greedily buying Hengyuan at Rm19 or chasing Masteel at Rm1.90. And to be greedy when others are fearfully selling Protasco at 48 sen

So happy now!

53,312 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-06-28 12:22 | Report Abuse

Aiyoo.

After posting price still down?

Good!

No pump and dump here. No sydicates follow Calvin.

GOOD. VERY GOOD INDEED!!!

TELL YOU WHAT?

WHEN NO ONE WANTS CALVIN FINALLY TURNS BULLISH

PROTASCO GO GO GO!!!

Posted by HIVinside > 2018-06-28 12:44 | Report Abuse

See the dead end if Sticky HIV canser like CKP still there. Diff between research house and street fighter research. Good try but no thanks. I check your “value call”. Here is the ending.

MPCorp asset 1billion. Buy call from 30c now 3c and delisted.

Protasco asset 300mil minus debt. Buy call 1.60 by investment bank. Now 48c. Calvin starts buy call. See you at 5c delisting.

MPCorp same as Protasco. Crook problem, asset is fine. Will end like crook. My 2c bonus for you all.

Go for good management company. Plenty below 50% asset value.

53,312 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-06-28 13:05 | Report Abuse

How come got tunnel vision?
You only see Mp Corp?
Got see

Jaks at 40 sen?
Prestar at 46 sen?
Padini at Rm1.60?
Supermax at Rm1.60?
Gsb at 9 sen?
Opcom at 35 sen?
Tmakmur at Rm1.38?
TheStore at Rn2 50?
Wangzng at 75 sen?
Super Enterprize at rm1.25?
Kulim at Rm2.50?
Waseong at 72 sen?
Pm Corp at 7 sen(ex cash 8 sen)
Pohuat at 35 sen (after bonus)?

You can see like a mole or you can see like an eagle

Which one?

Posted by HIVinside > 2018-06-28 13:49 | Report Abuse

All ok. Except MPCorp = Protasco. Same crook problem. Assets ok but got HIV inside toilet flush until delisting.

Gave u some better same basket tips of 50% NTA discount companies. Lets see which one does better next year.

No matter how beautiful, HIV inside no thanks!!!

At least I am YTL fan also. Like calvin. Be happy! Hahaha

53,312 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-06-28 13:52 | Report Abuse

YTL?

Good people!

53,312 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-06-29 10:25 | Report Abuse

GOOD MORNING

WHEN SUPERMAX COLLAPSED TO RM1.60 DUE TO STANLEY'S POLITICAL MIS STEPS CALVIN & BUDDIES LOADED UP. SEE HOW SUPERMAX NOW CROSSED RM4.00?

SO CKP BAD PUBLICITY CAUSED A COLLAPSE OF PROTASCO SHARE PRICE BELOW 50 SEN. SO CALVIN & BUDDIES ARE LOADING UP ON PROTASCO

THIS IS CALLED

"PROSPECTING IN BAD NEWS"

THE BEST OF TIME TO BUY IS AT THE "WORST OF THE VERY BAD NEWS"!!!

DURING 911 PLANE CRASH IN NEW YORK TWIN TOWERS - ALL AIRLINE SHARES COLLAPSED

SIA (SINGAPORE AIRLINE) CRASHED FROM RM15.00 TO LESS THAN RM7.50 (50% WIPED OFF) AND THAT WAS THE BEST OF TIME TO BUY SIA

WHO KNOWS?

ONE DAY - PROTASCO WILL TURN BACK INTO "THE MISS UNIVERSE" STOCK OF BURSA AGAIN?

Nikmon

2,959 posts

Posted by Nikmon > 2018-06-29 11:07 | Report Abuse

@calvintaneng, how much cash left in Protasco?

53,312 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-06-29 11:24 | Report Abuse

Nikmon

I SEE BEYONG JUST CASH

ASSETS ARE ALSO CASH

AND PROTASCO HAS LOTS OF ASSETS BOUGHT AT OLD BOOK VALUE JUST LIKE TA ENTERPRIZE

EVERYTHING BEGINS WITH CASH

1. CASH IN BANK OR CASH FROM IPO

2. CASH INVESTED IN ASSETS LIKE SHOPS. FACTORIES. LANDS OR PLANTATIONS.
SO CASH CONVERTED TO SOLID ASSETS

SEE HOW I BOUGHT A HOUSE FOR RM100K

AND IN 5 YEARS PRICE HAS GONE UP TO RM300K

SO NOW I CONVERT HOUSE BACK TO CASH = RM300K

So minus current value of rm300k by rm100k i have a gain of rm200k or rm40k a year

That translates to 200% gain in 5 years or 40% for each year of the 5 years

What about bank interest. Ha! I rented out the house for rm700. So enough to cover taxes and bank interest.

So look GO TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT PROTASCO NET NET OF

1. DEBT MINUS CASH.
2. ASSETS OF PPE
3. ASSETS IN PROPERTIES
4. OTHER INVESTMENTS
5. PLUS INTANGIBLE ASSETS OF THE MOAT BUILT UP FOR 20 YEARS
6. AND HUMAN CAPITAL. THE EXPERTISE GAINED FROM DECADES OF EXPERIENCE

IF YOU CAN SEE THE WHOLE PICTURE THEN ONLY YOU KNOW ALL ARE REALLY CASH

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HUMAN CAPITAL AS A FORM OF CASH

WHEN MY ELDEST SON WAS IN PRIMARY 6TH. I SENT HIM TO "SUPER CAMP" FOR A WEEK OF TRAINING BY SOME AMERICANS IN SINGAPORE

IT COSTS ME S$3,000 OR RM9,000 FOR ONE WEEK

RM9,000 FOR ONE WEEK?
THAT'S A LOT OF MONIES.
BUT WELL WORTH IT.
TODAY MY SON IS TOP INTELLIGENT GUY AROUND SEE WWW.MINDREALITY.COM

I HAVE A SECOND SON WHICH I SPENT EVEN MORE.
RM1 MILLIONS IN 6 YEARS. HE FINALLY GRADUATED WITH MBBS IN AUSTRALIA. SO MUCH MONEY FOR 6 YEARS EDUCATION?

WELL WORTH IT
HE IS NOW A DOCTOR IN AUSTRALIA

SO CASH INVESTED IN HUMAN CAPITAL IS ALSO CASH.

LCKS

22 posts

Posted by LCKS > 2018-06-29 14:20 | Report Abuse

I wouldn't mind this cheap stock if the sell off is due to bad publicity. For me, the sell off is mainly due to CKP's pro BN stand. Govt contracts are sure to be affected. I'm sure they are survivors and price may move up again but I wouldn't bet on their poor management reputation.

Posted by shortNow > 2018-06-29 14:46 | Report Abuse

Malaysia was a good asset, but poor management. Catch the culprits, a new country is born.
Protasco was a good asset, same poor management. Catch the culprits, maybe has hope to slow down death process.

Else will be another Zimbabwee.

The poor management is toxic and long lasting.

shortNow you missed this one https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/bursacannibal/156459.jsp
SERIOUS ISSUE: Protasco Bhd (5070) Barisan National Election Campaign back fired? What now? | Construction players face uncertain prospects - The Star

Protasco CKP = Anjing Najib and Barisan. All monopoly review and cancel?
08/06/2018 12:52

Nikmon

2,959 posts

Posted by Nikmon > 2018-06-29 15:26 | Report Abuse

whoever want to invest this counter, better pay a visit to their De Cetrum development at bangi....a lot of money has spent on that area and more require to sustain it...visit their mall and check their show house, and take up rate, then only decide whether invest or not...

Nikmon

2,959 posts

Posted by Nikmon > 2018-06-29 15:28 | Report Abuse

no doubt on the road maintenance performance, although there is some risk from the new gov, but the main problem still is the property development sector which dragging the profit into red.

Nikmon

2,959 posts

Posted by Nikmon > 2018-06-29 15:29 | Report Abuse

if the sell off that de centrum development and concentrate on road maintenance and engineering, then still got hope.

Kays

201 posts

Posted by Kays > 2018-06-29 16:04 | Report Abuse

saw the Unit photos of De Centrum residence. Crazy prize with quality par with low-medium cost apartment.

TaoYeh

Posted by TaoYeh > 2018-06-29 16:29 | Report Abuse

Ada harimau ada buaya. Seberapa cantik tasik pun tak guna. Siapa renang siapa mati. Tangkap binatang-binatang sial ini protasco baru ada harapan.

Encik calvin mahu ajak ramai-ramai beli saham gotong-royong lapor tangkap management ke? Kalau tidak berani jangan pujuk-pujuk anak kecil masuk kolam! Jadi makanan buaya tua mahu tuntut daro siapa?

TaoYeh

Posted by TaoYeh > 2018-06-30 07:18 | Report Abuse

Berita utama:
https://www.nst.com.my/news/exclusive/2018/06/385360/exclusive-900-accounts-linked-1mdb-frozen

Agak encik Calvin sudah siasat account Protasco mana yang ambil dan beri wang kepada orang Najib ke?

Nanti beli saham kaitan 1mdb pun di amla menangis pun tak guna.

Jaga-jaga berenang dengan buaya di Protasco. Mati sendiri tak apa, jangan bawa sekali budak-budak pelabur Bursa yang tak terduga.

53,312 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-06-30 11:21 | Report Abuse

Don't worry.

Protasco never take any money from 1MDB

It could be the other way round

If 1MDB have taken money from Protasco --- then let shareholders sue 1MDB and get all the monies back

Another good news are

1) Without GST all Car Com getting roaring sales. So Protasco service will be needed
https://www.todayonline.com/world/malaysians-rush-buy-cars-hoping-save-thousands-thanks-zero-rated-gst

2) Tun Dr M might let Malaysia Jv with Indonesia to revive "THE ASEAN CAR" So many more cars on the road means more business for road maintainance for Protasco

https://paultan.org/2018/06/29/revive-malaysia-indonesia-asean-car-project-pm/

Posted by LatukSriMus > 2018-06-30 16:40 | Report Abuse

Lolol. Bad curse is true. Before promote still ok above 48sen. After promote plunge to 46sen. Thumbs up.

Lets see how dangerous to ignore management credibility and bet on falling knife:

So look GO TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT PROTASCO NET NET OF

1. DEBT MINUS CASH.
What defination is this? Cash minus debt is -ve.
2. ASSETS OF PPE
Only liabilities. Current, Fixed, and most importantly “intrinsic hidden time bombs”. Like Najib linked corruption, and CKP & sons self-gratification.
3. ASSETS IN PROPERTIES
Don’t see any asset after adding up all the liabilities. The kajang land is wasted with low cost flat and a dead mall making loss.
4. OTHER INVESTMENTS
You mean “Down Syndrome Property ran by Chong’s 1st Son, Solar Energy Toy by Chong’s 2nd Son, Mess Around Jobless inside Protasco Chong’s 3rd son, Chong Toy in Sri Lanka, Lybia, Syria, Hainan, Indonesia, South Africa? Lolol. Total failure lost hundreds of millions since Chong gambles using your money. He needs to feed his sons to cover up all these holes he farked around.
5. PLUS INTANGIBLE ASSETS OF THE MOAT BUILT UP FOR 20 YEARS
You mean “intangible liabilities”, like JKR corruption and Najib UMNO campaign money trail? Frozen you dono? Mossed which one? Go report SPRM. Be a good citizen.
6. AND HUMAN CAPITAL. THE EXPERTISE GAINED FROM DECADES OF EXPERIENCE
Lolol. Biggest joke. CKP is the biggest liability, a virus with no cure unless deceased. Other human liabilities just puppet use by CKP to cover up crime and assist money siphoning.

BUT

Don’t worry if you bought 48sen and close 46sen on Friday. By time CKP borrow money cut your asset to pay dividend, your cost only 43sen if dividend is 5sen. Chong has little time and no tomorrow so sure he will borrow to maximum to pay dividend. 43sen Sure will sustain if JKR probe left anything on table.

Worst come to worst, you still got CKP and sons as HUMAN CApiTaL left in Protasco. They will help add Intangible Liablities in salaries and schemes, got paid by liquidate your assets. If all CKP father and sons go behind bar, you got free entertainment too. Front seat for you calvin in AGM to nominate turself to replace CKP & sons vacancies. Remember to pay dividend k. No more JKR corruption, can build more flat in Down Syndrome town in kajang. Sell the land sure got buyer.

Ask Dato Haniff who found his dignity and answerable to god before AGM. He will tell you why he left Protasco. When time comes calvin go replace CKP seat.

Musing of Ikram ex staff. Lol

53,312 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-06-30 17:01 | Report Abuse

FANTASTIC NEWS FOR PRTASCO

AMAZON TELLS PEOPLE TO START TRUCKING COMPANY AND DELIVER GOODS DIRECT FROM WAREHOUSES TO HOMES

WHEN THIS HIT MALAYSIA

MANY ROADS AND HIGHWAYS WILL NEED MORE MAINTAINANCE DUE TO WEAR & TEAR

GREAT FOR PROTASCO!!!

SEE VERY CAREFULLY

https://truefeedzz.com/amazon-says-this-business-opportunity-could-make-you-up-to-300k-a-year-heres-how-to-get-into-the-program/

joetay2

474 posts

Posted by joetay2 > 2018-06-30 17:18 |

joetay2

474 posts

Posted by joetay2 > 2018-06-30 17:21 |

53,312 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-06-30 17:40 |

joetay2

474 posts

Posted by joetay2 > 2018-06-30 20:36 |

Posted by BisuTahi > 2018-07-01 15:55 | Report Abuse

Yang dapat secara berdosa di pulang ke negara. duit bagi lah balik siapa yang punya tu supaya tak kecewa pelabur.

53,312 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-07-02 15:29 |

53,312 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-07-02 15:30 |

Nikmon

2,959 posts

Posted by Nikmon > 2018-07-02 15:46 | Report Abuse

@calvintaneng, i not against you or undermine your research, but in history of Malaysia, gov issue most of the road maintenance job and utilize the allocated fund before GE, so after GE the job issue will be slow down...since our new gov still in the midst of restructuring, i reckon that Q2 2018 still ok, but moving onward that this sector will be slow down a lot. my personal 2 cents.

Posted by HIVinside > 2018-07-02 17:43 | Report Abuse

http://klse.i3investor.com/m/blog/refreshcountry/163565.jsp

Protasco HIV virus blow up soon. Crisis in CKP probe looks like just started. Government is hungry. More to come. Don’t think over priced contracts are sustainable and new government needs money. Take a wild guess where they get the money from? Saving is one. Claim back old corruption money is another one.

53,312 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-07-03 11:36 | Report Abuse

Protasco already secured many Job awards in West Malaysia & also in Sarawak. These will sustain it for many years to come. Any fresh contracts will be a bonus.

As dividend is now in double digits buying this is really a no brainer