Posted by Kss55 > 2018-06-30 13:06 | Report Abuse

At this point, we may see implementation of the first 50 billion tariff on China imported goods! This 25% tariff will actually benefit US government as source of revenue! That's like 250 million a year! But the next tariff on 200 billion will start if China retaliate! From US point of view, this is a way forward to protect themselves against China stealing of IP rights! China has been doing so for the past decade and getting worse! IP thief have reach a new level that in the past, China would just copy US products but now China would rebrand and reinnovate them into totally cheaper and better products! In the end, after billions spent by US scientists to come with latest innovation, China would just simply steal them without paying a cent of royalties! So the current trade dispute is all about IP rights! US just want China to experience pain and finally see the light! But looks like China remain stubborn! S

Be the first to like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by Kss55 2018-06-30 13:41

Kss55

888 posts

Posted by Kss55 > 2018-06-30 13:15 | Report Abuse

Myongcc5! CCP is on a madness of global colonization! And they are doing it using stolen IP rights! What Donald Trump is doing certainly going to damage China economy big time! In fact if tariff is implementation on all half trillion export and more, i think China will see financial collapse in few years time! Nobody saw this coming! I certainly underestimate Donald Trump big time! He really understood geopolitics like nobody else!

Kss55

888 posts

Posted by Kss55 > 2018-06-30 13:21 | Report Abuse

Nay! In term of military, US is superior in every way! China never gone to war! And China never experience war at all! US has been waging wars all over the world! Even Japan completely morally dead when US fight back! Just drop few nucklear bomb and Japan simply gave up! China don't have nuclear bombs!

Kss55

888 posts

Posted by Kss55 > 2018-06-30 13:24 | Report Abuse

CCP feeling superior because they steal others technology and they are getting away with it! But the recent counter strike by Donald Trump is going to be very painful for China! In fact Donald Trump wants to see destruction of China economy if that bring China to respect IP rights!

Posted by kUlar_psiii_psiii > 2018-06-30 13:29 | Report Abuse

Yes, he is bias. China one of the world power house with veto power la apart from UK, French, US & Russia

China got nuclear warhead la, just now as much as US & Russia have.

Kss55

888 posts

Posted by Kss55 > 2018-06-30 13:32 | Report Abuse

Well, i think CCP will collapse if China economy collapse! And we may see democracy but there's going to be chaos initially! I dont' think Donald Trump wants CCP to collapse but that's the collateral damage! If CCP collapse then China will become just like Japan! Which is a good thing! Eventually any regime will collapse! You can't stop it! With almost 2 billion population against 2 thousand CCP officials, it's no brainer!

Kss55

888 posts

Posted by Kss55 > 2018-06-30 13:34 | Report Abuse

CCP is like UMNO! We never imagine UMNO would collapse one day! But not only UMNO collapse, but now we are hit with new reality that UMNO is going to be buried and remain footnote in history! Same with CCP!

Kss55

888 posts

Posted by Kss55 > 2018-06-30 13:38 | Report Abuse

Look, if you are in China, you can't help the constant bombardment of CCP propaganda! In bad economy situation, the population will be restless and overthrow the government of the day!

Kss55

888 posts

Posted by Kss55 > 2018-06-30 13:41 | Report Abuse

Breeze! I agree with you!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz