Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-13 13:08 | Report Abuse

Reality!

Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by PotentialGhost 2020-03-13 13:27

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-13 13:12 | Report Abuse

Look, if i were the Lims and Anwar, i won't not entertain Mahathir at all! Don't let Mahathir control Harapan!
Until Mahathir agree to Harapan terms and conditions, there's no room for Mahathir!
In fact if Harapan cut ties with Mahathir, he would be the first to beg to be reinstalled! It's not hard to understand this old fox! Or may i say, untrust worthy un principled stateman!
Not only majority malays rejected him long time ago but rakyat in general dont' even want to support him! mahathir has no influence on rakyat! Mahathir is like those 90s singers, nobody wants to bring back Rick Astley or Madonna nowadays!
This no benefit at all keeping Mahathir in Harapan! What Harapan should do is set condition for Mahathir to bring in Bersatu or no deal! I tell you, Mahathir will be more useful in destroying Bersatu than to wheck havoc in Harapan!

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2020-03-13 13:18 | Report Abuse

You malaysians need to think with your brain. Drama after drama, you people never wake up. The loser is always the people. Pity!

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-13 13:21 | Report Abuse

Can't Harapan leaders see that Mahathir now is a F grade PM material! Can't you see Mahathir is still with his 'tuan melayu' mentality! Zakar Naik, Dignity Congress and KL Summit should not be held under Harapan banner! Yet Anwar and the Lims kept quiet!

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-03-13 13:21 | Report Abuse

Even introduced Jawi into chinese schools! Can't you see Mahathir is a liability for Harapan!

joey

72 posts

Posted by joey > 2020-03-13 13:23 | Report Abuse

cant do anything now

just wait

Posted by PotentialGhost > 2020-03-13 13:27 | Report Abuse

Malaysia is rubbish country

Post a Comment
Market Buzz