Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-18 19:08 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by i3lurker 2021-08-18 19:23

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-18 19:11 | Report Abuse

Do you know why PN able to form government! Because traitors from Harapan lawmakers cross over to PN! And traitors from Umno lawmakers join Bersatu!
But did this sour relations between Umno and Bersatu! No, instead they form PN despite their hate for each other!
End of the day, they need the numbers!
Tell me, did Harapan leaders learn anything from PN! Yeah, Nga Kor Ming did! That's why Perak able to form hybrid state government which is doing well! But how about the rest! No, they remain in the same mode!

Jack Khan

1,237 posts

Posted by Jack Khan > 2021-08-18 19:12 | Report Abuse

So your lesson only for short term ?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-18 19:17 | Report Abuse

So yeah, prepare to hear the same mantra from Harapan leaders! They will go full monty attacking Ismail Sabri once he becomes PM!
Harapan leaders will attack Ismail Sabri calling him racist and so forth! Yeah, the same turtle egg scandal to blacken his already black image!
Look, Ismail Sabri is a joke! He is from those 'tuan melayu' camp! His malay Lowyat was a total flop! His Covid SOPs was also total flop! In short, Ismail Sabri is a total flop himself!
To me, Harapan leaders should stop all their plan attack on him! Instead focus on getting rakyat to Harapan side! And please, it's time to get new blood into Harapan! You guys are just antiquated as those Umno goons! And get really competent ones! We really had enough of LGE, Senior Lim, Mat Sabu, and many of those self inflicted jokers during those very embarrassing 22 months!
Anthony Loke has the potential! Nga Kor Ming has change for the better! So get more of them on board! Harapan need new leaders who are ready to get to work in Putrajaya!

Jack Khan

1,237 posts

Posted by Jack Khan > 2021-08-18 19:18 | Report Abuse

Just like share market if your target is for short term then you have to pay the price for
1. keep monitoring each of your stock!
2. you have to always find new stock after your stock cannot perform(or not reliable)
3. you have to buy sell more often and pay more on transaction fees
4. etc...

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-08-18 19:23 | Report Abuse

but
but its more fun mah

Post a Comment
Market Buzz