Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-13 00:14 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

18 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2023-07-14 10:45

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-13 00:18 | Report Abuse

We used to mock Rafizi as 'Raja Formula'! But of late, we already see his fruits of labour! And i say, i give Rafizi all thumbs up! His IPR vending was a brilliant idea! I have said many times that vending is necessity rather than novelty in Malaysia! And out of the blue, Rafizi already materialized this! It takes a very brave politician to do something out of the ordinary and yet will become a very normal thing in our future!
In fact, vending has many uses! Like in Japan, restaurant no longer collect money from customers, instead they install a vending that take orders and collect money! So restarant ownders can focus on preparing their food!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-13 00:20 | Report Abuse

I believe, Rafizi is genuinely reforming our system! PM Anwar is a joke but at least he let Rafizi the room to do reforms! The new anti Alibaba law will be tabled soon! This is another brilliant law! At last the wastage of deep corruption finally been address!

buruj57

34 posts

Posted by buruj57 > 2023-07-13 11:14 | Report Abuse

Don't snap a photo and make your judgement about change but view a video of why a reform and the actors are required to perform the task. It's not a one man show but one man vision shared and supported by an organization to realize it.

DickyMe

14,634 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-07-13 16:21 | Report Abuse

Since becoming PM, Anwar is not the same person.
His true nature is becoming obvious.
Whatever it is the non-Malays are screwed forever.
Anwar is not a reformist!

Non-Malays should have an exit plan.
It's a lost cause since population count is also dwindling.

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-13 16:27 | Report Abuse

Dickyme! I hate to tell malaysians this but 'I told you so' long time ago! Anwar is a fake from day one! Immediately after becoming PM, he totally threw reformasi under the bus!
But it seems he forgot, this is not the 90s anymore! He fail to understand that in the age of internet, rakyat are communicating each other in social media! Internet doesn't forget! Everything is in the net! Unlike the 90s!

The_JQuestion

1,581 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-07-13 16:36 | Report Abuse

hahaha so thick of PN energy here.... i knew it tobby being fakeeee ,, tobby making jokes as usual A-Musing !! tobby u waiting atuk moodin give u more money and then secretly stealin n selling ur data away .. he know whr u eat whr u drink whr u pee and poop !! whr u work whr u meet ur mistress !!

The_JQuestion

1,581 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-07-13 16:39 | Report Abuse

moo din vs dSAI .... clear winner ,, unless u love abg haji ( but one thing for sure no young Leader because old man ALL SELFISH ! )
True colors can be seen in the film anwar the untold stories ... go jail for u and now ur PM !! well deserved

The_JQuestion

1,581 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-07-13 16:40 | Report Abuse

Anwar going to meet musk soon the top billionaire.... imagine our abg haji he see he will take his spaceship go to moon straight !! No saving !!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-13 17:17 | Report Abuse

Anwar gone to jail becoz he was a dumbass! Even Mohiden and Sabri got to be PM on free ride! Didn't even waited fro 2 decades!
Even Wan Azizah almost became PM! Until today, Anwar keep recycling his victim card and how great he was! Well, all we see is his own actics of talking about himself over and over again! Too busy making roadshows talking about how great he is! He is not that great! He only talk about his own greatness!
It not for Rafizi, i thing PH image folded long ago!

Zazzyy

236 posts

Posted by Zazzyy > 2023-07-13 17:31 | Report Abuse

arm chair critic ramai forum sini. check mirror dulu

DickyMe

14,634 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-07-13 17:37 | Report Abuse

Arm chair critic apo bondo??
Sengatnya bisa ker?
Kuar dari tempurung.

The_JQuestion

1,581 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-07-13 17:45 | Report Abuse

malaysia not that great... good already can... PM is good ! the question is who is the next great man ,, hard to answer but if this gov can set things right .. we will have btr malaysia !! PMX bull market soon?? tesla effect hihi

DickyMe

14,634 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-07-13 17:47 | Report Abuse

Leadership vacuum.
Only kaldai and kerbaus available.

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-14 00:47 | Report Abuse

Posted by DickyMe > Jul 13, 2023 5:47 PM | Report Abuse

Leadership vacuum.
Only kaldai and kerbaus available.

Answer : Indeed! A good observation! Problem with Malaysia is that we have expired leaders! You name it! Anwar, Mahathir, the Lims, Mohiden, Hadi, Sabri! The list goes on! The same jokers over and over again!
Malaysia need more new leaders like Anthony Loke, and Rafizi Rahim! Forget Nurul, the forever cry victim baby! Or Khairy the self entitled lalang! Or that fake reformist Syed Saddiq!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-14 00:50 | Report Abuse

Posted by The_JQuestion > Jul 13, 2023 5:45 PM | Report Abuse

malaysia not that great... good already can... PM is good ! the question is who is the next great man ,, hard to answer but if this gov can set things right .. we will have btr malaysia !! PMX bull market soon?? tesla effect hihi

Answer : Well, chatters in my wassap about some big rally after state erections! Provided things remain status quo! I mean PH remains in Penang, Selangor and N Sembilan! Perhaps Kedah! As long as the unintelligents continue to remain in Kelantan, and Terreganu, it's fine! Let's wait and see! But somewhat i have given up on bursa! My little property business is making more than 20k a month on leisure mode, which provide me, wifey and my son family good part time income!

Zazzyy

236 posts

Posted by Zazzyy > 2023-07-14 01:28 | Report Abuse

that’s all you guys have . nob wonder as spending too much time talking crap

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2023-07-14 10:42 | Report Abuse

I think malays had enough being con loh!

They will give unity govt- anwar Pkr & Bn-umno a chance mah!

Unity Govt at least much less corruption mah!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2023-07-14 10:45 | Report Abuse

True loh!
But at least less corruption mah!

He will help to mitigate the corruption problem loh!

Anwar is still the better choice mah!

Posted by DickyMe > 18 hours ago | Report Abuse

Since becoming PM, Anwar is not the same person.
His true nature is becoming obvious.
Whatever it is the non-Malays are screwed forever.
Anwar is not a reformist!

Non-Malays should have an exit plan.
It's a lost cause since population count is also dwindling.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz