1. two largest shareholders - the Ng brothers, Brian and Dino Ng, who co-founded the Revenue; they carted away some 30 boxes of documents and items without board clearance.
2. They refused to transfer the ownership of a vehicle (Toyota Vellfire — BPR 3108) to the company.
3. Brian Ng and Dino Ng calls for an extraordinary general meeting to remove its 9 current board of directors, to save their self. The reason to remove 9 directors from the board is that the current size of board members is bloated. HAHA
4. Revenue Group now has initiated legal action against its two largest shareholders - the Ng brothers, Brian and Dino Ng to seek a declaration that the duo had violated listing rules, contravened the Capital Markets And Services Act 2007, and breached their duties as directors of the group.
5. The company is also seeking for the ownership transfer of a vehicle with the registration number BPR 3108 from the duo, the payment of RM410,343, and general damages that the court deems fit. Brian responses: "In order to save money on the road tax, which would be double the cost if the car was registered under the company’s name, the company had agreed to register the car in my name for company use." HAHA
6. Revenue Group claimed that the brothers had violated Bursa Malaysia's listing requirements in relation to the group's unaudited quarterly reports from the three months ended Dec 12, 2020 right up till Sept 30, 2022.
7. Brian Ng been accused of making payments to Safety & Bullet Film Sdn Bhd (SBF) purportedly for the purchase of thermal paper rolls, which were not supplied by SBF at any given time.
8. Revenue Group Bhd yesterday has announced the appointment of Leong Seng Wui as a new executive director with immediate effect, after the suspension of two co-founders from the group’s boardroom. Leong, 43, is also an executive director at Classita Holdings Bhd (formerly known as Caely Holdings Bhd). Caely? HAHA
Never trust someone who pick up the call in the middle of official press conference.. the amount of scared to his boss is far than his duty to the rakyat.. fahmi fadzil is a legendary parrot pet. Never underestimate him. A tiktok minister with limitless stpidity.
stay away, do not gamble your hard earn money to this counter. Zahid Hamidi is unlikely to be DPM. I dont think Anwar will be appointed and Agong will perkenan. Think twice all my small retailer comrades.
@MyviTan even with the resignation of 2 board members that link politics will change nothing because YB Chang Lih Kang PH, MP of Tanjong Malim, Perak is a director of this company. Lets hope PH gov will give some boost to the company.
@EVO118 im sure Awantec gave fully support to PH. This is sure PH counter. One of the BOD - Syed Naqiz Shahabuddin was a former committee to study 1MDB appointed by Council of Eminent Persons (CEP; Daim Zainuddin, Zeti Aziz, Hassan Merican, Robert Kuok, Jomo Sundaram).
Its okay @EVO188. Leave the past behind & lets move forward together. As BN only managed to win 30 seat of MP only. So BN's talent pool is getting smaller now. I strongly believe Johari is one of the BN's talent that PM10 will appointed into his cabinet soon.
Prime Minister/PH succeed to form a unity gov with the support of BN too. So the seat of Deputy Prime Minister and few important seats will likely to be given to BN's MP too. Probably, Johari Ghani is one of the humble star on a dim night for UMNO-BN. Dont u think it is quite impressed that this owner of KUB won in the middle of city center, in the heart of KL itself. The urban and city voters chose him.
Johari Ghani will get either: 1. Ministry of Finance (MOF) or 2. Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) or 3. Ministry of Federal Territories
@EVO118 what senator are u talking about? Johari Ghani won the seat of Titiwangsa man. Khalid Samad lost to him. Johari managed to get almost 5000 majority of 4 cornered fight. Its not huge majority but still good. So Johari now as an MP of Titiwangsa does not need to be appointed as Senator. Which country are u stayin now? Please move back to earth to get the latest update.
My advise for u is to read from reliable and official source only such as .GOV.MY or any registered-mainstream-media:
This unity government need YB Datuk Seri Johari Abdul Ghani to help not just interm of his finance & economy expertise but this MP Titiwangsa (YB Datuk Johari) also owned the media company of Media Prima Berhad too. That is why he will be given a senior position in ministry role to help the nation forward.
Fasten ur seatbelt my friend. Its never too late to buy before PM10 announced.
Congrats CMSB as the backbone of funding GPS Sarawak. GPS has announced to be in the unity government with PH + BN + GPS Sarawak + GRS Sabah. Ofcourse PM10 will give the GPS Sarawak in federal seat; full minister role. I agreed with @oldtownguy & @newbie9893 this stock will shoot any time from now.
KUB is fully owned by YB Datuk Seri Johari Abdul Ghani. He won the MP seat of Titiwangsa KL. Be prepared he is going to be appointed as full minister in the cabinet to help national interest with the Agong's Decree for unity government to bring back the Malaysia economy back on track.
This KUB's owner which is YB Datuk Seri Johari Abdul Ghani; well known background in finance, business and economy is now confirm to be put either in Ministry of Finance (MOF) or Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI).
-Key clients are 99 Speedmart, Aeon Big, Giant, 7-Eleven, Cold Storage, Guardian and Parkson which Malaysia is the main revenue. While in Thailand, 2 F&B outlets of a prominent food court operation making healthy progress. -Also, the founder of the 99 Speedmart retail chain, Lee Thiam Wah, has emerged as the third biggest shareholder in retail technology solutions provider Radiant Globaltech Bhd (RGTech), with a 15.77% stake.
previous major sell off was on 27 June 2022.. from that to now already 53 days keep growing.. and average profit per day is 0.3%.. small but certain.. like old people saying "biar lambat asal selamat".. its never too late before 1 september quarter report release..