Just like what Roger3210 said in KPS, would collapse. I hope KPS faster collapse to 0.85, so his accuracy can be reflected in DANCO.
DANCO can collapse to 0.6, thanks uncle Roger lmao.
Yes yes run for your life. Operator coming for you. Bad market. Insider dumping. Interest rate high. DANCO got gas coming out from their ass.
Omg KPS collapsed like what Roger said. Should collapse more until 0.85.
First time buy DANCO follow uncle roger upcar, shame on me. But as a holder of DANCO for years, I never slept worried.
So yeah, you definitely should run! Especially roger3210, after you do your good deed warn others to run, you should get as FAR away from DANCO as possible. Go play elsewhere lmao. Pathetic.
OH NO! DANCO drop -3%! It's crashing down!
GTRONIC drop -6%! ATECH drop -3%! MRDIY drop -4%! Alot of counter in Bursa crashing down! RUN! Ditch Bursa Malaysia and go FD cuz OPR raised by 0.25%!
Pffttt come on la, drop another -10% thanks.
How many is still falling for the trap to respond?
Don't bother, let him have his time / say. No point arguing. As per his KPS collapse until today also nowhere to be seen. For DANCO, he has been saying collapse since 1 month ago. Fast forward to today, I still eagerly waiting for DANCO to "collapse".
I hope to etch my name in the 2023 top 30 substantial shareholder list, that's my goal!
Fuh 54sen dividend, congratulations shareholders, value unlocked!
Well deserved cheers for Ranhill! The worst is over!
What a cheerful Raya! Invest what you can and do your research! Collect, and detect!
No need to bother about what others say, not even mine!
Came back from 10 day holiday, am happy, bought again.
10/04/2023 - DANCO
For reference purposes.
Only fools mark his words. Ever since KPS he is already known to be bullshitting. KPS collapsed? Didn't see any collapse.
Just ignore, one that thinks that his constant baseless comments would have an impact then so be it. Those who stayed in DANCO long enough would've known that there's no form of TA applicable in DANCO.
So its just another futile effort. The more attention you give, the more he responds. So just trust your research and never all in. Cheers.
Yup, those who are here mostly know what they are looking for.
Just need to compare @roger3210's comments throughout in DANCO/KPS and you'll find a common denominator. No need waste time to respond.
All is about "market" la, "operator" la, "fund manager" la, "insider" la. All counter also got operator / fund manager la. You know when the tin can is loud, you'll never get good contents from within.
omg, important support gonna break soon !! run for your life before massive sell down coming !
@roger3210 lol even operator also beh tahan you have to go against you.
Inb4 - Operator just baiting all to buy by shoring up price trap all retailer small fish later will dump faster run. PFT.
Wow you are right roger3210, operator offloading massive volume break support, DANCO is doomed. This operator is smart. Now you can get out of this counter and out of this forum to where you can find somewhere else to earn money thank you.
Tired of looking at non-constructive posts like yours. Operator / Father / Mother etc.
@roger3210 If you talk nonsense and negative attributes with no constructive feedbacks / useful comment about DANCO I can still accept.
But operators? Serious? 20k lot and today 6k lot. Damn can we please have a bigger operator? Cuz this operator if is operating here then its damn noob 1 day busy hoohaa only earn 10k. I day and night also pray got operator come DANCO, dump 10% also nvm as long as volume high like 100k lot everyday. Operator pft.
Go back to hibernate la lmao.
@loneranger We have told you early before this, this is not the counter that you want to come and fly with. :) So either you can take roger3210's pessimistic view and leave right now and go another counter, or stop thinking about short term gains and hold.
Don't come here asking for TP's feeling insecure, depending your hard earned money on other people's view.
Whereas for roger3210, I wonder apart from consistent pessimism, is there anything concrete that you can contribute to a counter's discussion? Either you don't own the counter but coming over to diss, or you have something concrete that you can share for discussion.
Others are negative which is fine, but man your energy is another whole new level.
Oh we have the infamous pessimist dropping by, enjoy your stay over at this page @roger3210.
At the mean time, I don't disagree that valueinvestor79 is positive, but do take note that he/she indicated that it takes 1-2 quarters which isn't impossible. DANCO isn't identified as defensive for no reason. Global recession may be coming and there will be negative impacts no doubt, but money has to go somewhere. DANCO has never made a loss until now and have been improving towards good management.
So, even if recession hits and DANCO drops, its just another chance to collect. Well unless of course you are well known to only hold goreng stocks then too bad.
I bet many those flew never felt fly these few days. Keep it up :)
Meanwhile @valueinvestor79, I would take that as a fair input without taking into potential new acquisitions on the way, as well as absence of convertibles such as warrants. Next quarter should start to take into consideration of new manufacturing plant for MTL.
I would collect more when the price is low. Considering the exciting prospect of acquisition, I would hedge my holdings for another 3 years at least.
Already say many times but don’t believe me, still wanna fly. Oh well, all the best!
Once again, DANCO is not a fly counter. Avoid if you want fly counter.
Entitlement date is not payment date ya. Payment date is on the 31st March 2023. You should look into strengthening these details.
Same as observed across all the counters almost, except for IPO, the rest only rebounded a little. Signaling confidence in the market is preliminary only at best.
Hang in tight.
Just be patient, if you wish to buy in, buy in slowly across the board. There will be plenty of opportunity. Remember what I said, this counter is never a flying stock.
Looks like cbkia4896 is new to DANCO and does not understand that DANCO does not behave in such a way. On the other hand, we are grateful that DANCO is not experiencing a large sell down to TP as usual. It won't 'fly' as what one would hope so without a large volume buy in.
While its good for you guys to be excited that DANCO is getting attention, would love to remind you guys that as fast as DANCO may go up, same can be other way round. Let DANCO do its thing and we shall reap the rewards when the time comes. No need to FOMO, just do your research accordingly.
Again, for those who are seeking fast riches everyday rocket / fly, DANCO is NOT FOR YOU.
With the market chasing every likeable opportunity, they will ignore counters like DANCO. So people that have been having a taste of fast profit will never come to a counter like this. Blue chips on the other hand have similar characteristics with DANCO but they are well known.
Many forgot that business is fundamentally real growth and real profit.
Let's wait and see.
@Albukhary ah good to see you here, you have been a long patron of DANCO too.
Yes you are right. Based on its organic growth alone, its hard not to like this company if one is not mainstream based. But unfortunately at the moment, market just don't like companies that does not have the "shiny" titles. But recalling DANCO as one of the winners for Forbes under a billion award, shows that there are people that notices DANCO. Just need some time to ferment the interests.
But that said, coming into corporate exercise, at the current stock price I doubt there will be any bonus issues, but most probably new issuance of bonus warrants.
What I am looking forward to the most is the M&A proposition. Considering DANCO now has a healthy cash balance, and with low debts, what would DANCO do / where would DANCO head next. Waiting for the wind to blow.
No worries loneranger. I have driven to almost all of DANCO's subsidiaries and their offices / factories. This is one company that is managed by people that don't want to be loss making, but at the same time they are the ones that are capable.
Give them time. Soon there will be acquisition announcement, just wait for it, then you'll see which direction is going. They are may now slowly identifying themselves as DANCO GROUP. Notice the wording group.
It has been said as per above, if you are looking for it to go up everyday, this is not the counter for you. Just need to take a look at the technical chart you'll see that its unpredictable, and most minority shareholders especially retail TP easily, therefore the fluctuation.
Don't come to this counter thinking you can make quick bucks every day / week. Cuz DANCO has shown to us time and time again, they're not the market's favorite type of counter.
Welcome wakarimas, as much as it could be a sign of "goreng", you should study the past 4 years AR / QR to come to that conclusion.
I personally disagree with the "goreng" notion. DANCO has never been interested to "goreng" as per the market sentiment. The acquisition of UTC has been a long periods of time, and of which is profitable. That said, if you mean that the "goreng" is a result of market taking notice of DANCO, you should wait for the next acquisition news.
Until then, DANCO entering the "EV" segment of E&E products and supporting parts provider is totally not just to "goreng".
Of course. But as a long term holder of DANCO, I think I am obliged to tell you that if you are looking for fast spikes, this is not the counter for you.
And of course, constructive discussions (that would be brought up to the shareholder meetings) will be welcomed.
Trolls and non-holders that only want to have tincan talks, please move aside thank you!
2023-02-27 22:52 | Report Abuse
Bright future ahead for Ranhill. Kudos for the company to hold strong during the relentless bad news for it. Now the fruits are ripe to be collected, bad news turn to good news as per below:
1. Indonesia's water project submission complete, now to await approval and execution.
2. Thailand negotiation (south Thai) to continue under administration of PMX.
3. Sabah west-coast > east-coast power line to be completed soon.
4. NRW initiatives rewarded in southern states, soon northern states to be realized as well.
5. Retendering of Rasau projects as per parliament announcement. May benefit Johorean company as PMX is now seen to be friendly with the state.
6. RW now is participating in more O&G tenders and service.
7. Further tendering for new waste handling projects in neighboring countries.
8. Water rates to be reviewed sooner than later, with commercial bands started adjustment.
2023-02-27 22:47 | Report Abuse
When its expected, then market needs extra positives to be catalyst. Overall with the government's push for EV, depending on the direction of GREATEC, may be beneficial to its business.
2023-02-27 22:46 | Report Abuse
Overall + - 10% will be fluctuating for MYEG. MYEG directors now must push hard for oversea's expansion in terms of government transaction handling. All the best to shareholders.
2023-02-27 22:45 | Report Abuse
While its true that there will not be one off gain, but the acquisition of MDL will be taken into consideration. The price movement these few weeks have already reflected its consideration for the disposal. Might see a drop tomorrow, then next catalyst will be based on MDL. Checked SSM information for MDL, seems promising with the acquisition PE well below SPFTech/UWC with PG included.
Meanwhile at the same time gov to retender Rasau project as per announcement in parliament, another newly opened door for KPS.
Let's continue to see.
2023-02-27 22:39 | Report Abuse
Copy pasted - Short review QR (3Q vs 4Q 2022):
- Costs of sale decreased marginally despite higher revenue; This is attributable to trading division recording higher revenue.
- Metal stamping revenue dropped marginally, but profit margin increased leading to a higher gross profit.
- Pump manufacturing also recorded marginally lower revenue as well as profit.
- E&E engineering recorded a higher QoQ revenue and profit, with increased profit margin as well.
- Inventories increased by Rm4.2m
- Receivables increased by Rm4.3m
- Payables increased by Rm6.2m
- Cash & cash equivalents increased by Rm11.2m
> DANCO's c&ce now stands at RM100.7m, equivalent to roughly 55% of current market cap.
- Borrowings increased ~RM7m to a total of RM18.7m; from previous ~RM11m, this is due to the recent acquisition of property for factory expansion of MTL.
- Net cash generated from operating activities increased from RM10.6m to RM16.1m, once again demonstrating healthy cash flow.
Overall review + review of segments:
- DANCO demonstrated organic growth of trading, E&E segments; but a marginal decline for manufacturing and metal stamping division.
- Metal stamping division is likely to encounter bottleneck from the capacity / manpower related shortages, which the new factory 3 for MTL would help to alleviate and support expansion.
- Geographical diversity in terms of revenue source has decreased as seen on decline towards Indonesian sale; While others (presumably SG) decreased significantly after the completion of Jurong MHS project.
- Potential acquisition to further fuel DANCO's expansion ahead as talks are ongoing.
- Overall organic growth remains well within expectations; with profit margins exceeding initial expectations.
2023-02-27 18:35 | Report Abuse
New growth, new acquisition incoming, new transition ahead! Well done DANCO, hopefully apart from MTL directors, UTC's directors can also take up a stake in DANCO, so that the existing directors can continue to organically grow the business with MTL and new acquisitions; while UTC directors explore new areas of growth in EV realm.
2023-02-27 18:26 | Report Abuse
QR out - new ORGANIC record profit!
Review to be given next!
2023-02-21 17:45 | Report Abuse
It's good to see KPS moving away from being dependent on Sprint related funds and acquiring long term business prospects. Dividends will keep me here for now. All the best!
2023-02-20 19:20 | Report Abuse
The cycle has yet to reset, but TASCO has been showing itself as a resilient player with appetite for expansion. It also shown itself intending to keep investors by giving out dividends. Stack and hold.
2023-02-20 19:18 | Report Abuse
Perhaps you may also consider from this perspective, while building on your 'theory'.
- If the company has IP, or even rather, an agreement for supplier priced products, with DANCO's cash injection directly or via UTC, they will have a larger leverage to not only expand business, but also to lower costs.
- This acquisition means that DANCO is now positioning itself in establishing charging networks which is not prominent here in Malaysia. Meaning that this is a Downstream position.
- If (watch announcements) DANCO acquires a mid/upstream player (small cap / mid cap), they can better position themselves in the leagues of one stop producer to supplier to retailer.
- The big question is, what is DANCO's primary objective? Distribute across various segments? Or to invest more in UTC + MTL's direction?
The big reveal here is that UTC's director / shareholder happens to also be JusEV's director / shareholders. Although it does not have significant impact on the company's portfolio due to small investment, you can see from the direction / expertise of UTC. UTC is bound to be one of DANCO's significant revenue stream, where UTC leans toward, it gives us a little glimpse of forecast for future profits.
2023-02-20 19:10 | Report Abuse
Impressive loss rather, it seems that Malaysia will slowly lose out to bigger fighters over at the mainland. Topglov next to go?
2023-02-20 19:09 | Report Abuse
Hailat QR, from 50m+ revenue > 8m.
2023-02-20 14:43 | Report Abuse
Just stay tuned. Just check QR for the direction (Capex & Acquisitions).
2023-02-18 00:12 | Report Abuse
- jusev. com. my/
- onjob. com .my /charge-your-electric-vehicle-by-jusev-charging-network-malaysia/
- facebook. com /jusEVcharging/?locale=ms_MY
2023-02-18 00:09 | Report Abuse
> Would have a mass market to penetrate in Malaysia as government commits more into EV and more EV products being introduced to the market.
> Well spear headed with funds available from DANCO / UTC primary for expansion if needed.
> Potential risk would be costs passed on from supplier based on market demands.
> The next direction / portion of acquisition could see DANCO integrate MTL as well as UTC's expertise moving into producing in-house AC charger instead to have a greater control of the product's supplies and pricing.
> DANCO's cash rich status allows company to utilize cash for either expansion of MTL/UTC, for fuel for more acquisition down the road.
2023-02-18 00:08 | Report Abuse
Completed my short review of the potential acquisition.
Here's the input. If there are demands and requests from interested investors, then I will put in a more thorough review.
JusEV Charging Network Sdn Bhd
- Provides all in one solution from consultation, installation to after sales services for personal use, while also integrating payment solutions into their chargers products for commercial bands.
- Products are AC based chargers, ABB / C series chargers, suitable for home / commercial EV charging solutions.
- Products are well catered for digitalization with controls enabled over web-based solutions, allowing monitoring as well as control of the charge while being notified upon transaction.
- Currently customers installed in condominiums as well as commercial lots.
2023-02-17 21:06 | Report Abuse
Looks like project delayed again, need to wait till next QR then.
2023-02-17 17:34 | Report Abuse
Hopefully the direction to acquire EV part / charging part would bear fruit. Onwards and upwards!
Meanwhile for current business, MTL as well as current business would see growth too!
Stock: [DANCO]: DANCOMECH HOLDINGS BERHAD
1 week ago | Report Abuse
Meanwhile, I'm just gonna aim for my top 30 shareholder name in AR. See you there.