Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-08-08 13:21 | Report Abuse

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2023/08/08/chinese-foreign-minister-to-meet-pm-in-penang/ “I told him that I don’t have time to meet (due to the campaign for the Aug 12 state elections). I told him that I will be in Penang and he’s agreed to meet (me here),” he said at a campaign event in Tasek.

Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by Sslee 4 days ago

The_JQuestion

1,521 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-08-08 13:22 | Report Abuse

Wow so China is so eager to make investments in Malaysia After US.... see? PMX will bring us glory ! Vote wisely, the future is in ur hands !

qqq47660

8,708 posts

Posted by qqq47660 > 2023-08-08 13:59 | Report Abuse

Geely has decided to abandon Thailand and focus on Tanjong Malim.

The_JQuestion

1,521 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-08-08 17:30 | Report Abuse

hopefully more to come... what is certain, meeting the Pm for some importnat investments for sure !! let's wait ,cheers !

Zhuge_Liang

2,366 posts

Posted by Zhuge_Liang > 2023-08-08 17:51 | Report Abuse

If PN win big in these 6-state elections, I think the foreign investors will not come back to invest in Malaysia being the stock market (KLSE) or other big industries.
Listen to PH ceramah, you should know that billions of investments will pour into Malaysia especially Chinese, Arab, German, Brunei, USA and also Singaporean if PH able to win big.
The message is very clear and written on the wall.
Decide yourself which party you want to vote.

Of course I want to see a second super bull run like 1993 to happen again in Malaysia. Please note that at that time, DSAI is the finance minister in 1993.
Malaysian stock market KLSE suffered a bear market since 1997/8, so far the FBMKLCI moved up north < 200 points since the high of 1994 whereas Jakarta Stock Exchange JSX moved up around 850%.
KLSE did not perform well because of unstable government in the last 5 years. How many country can afford to change 5 Prime Ministers within 5 years ?
Please note that foreign investors do not like TDM, hence KLSE did not perform well after 1998.
Please note that once Malaysia has a stable government and the unity government has 2/3 majority in the parliament, the foreigners will view it as a stable government.
Then foreign investments will pour in urgently because foreign funds like DSAI as our PM.
Give DSAI a chance to rule for 5 to 10 years to clean up the corruption of this country.
Once there is a minimum corruption in Malaysia, KLSE will be in a bull market.

Think carefully and decide yourself. The final decision is always yours.

The_JQuestion

1,521 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-08-09 00:43 | Report Abuse

I will be on holiday as it is not my states... expected result is 3-3 based on low turnout predictions

ahbah

6,059 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2023-08-09 10:12 | Report Abuse

I hope Wang You will bring WANG to all of us, all Malaysians here ! Thanks.

The_JQuestion

1,521 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-08-09 12:18 | Report Abuse

Yes come and give us free WANG. how can u reject , but only want meet PMx not other ministers ! what is the similarity? they all wanna only meet Pmx not moodin/isnail and so on lol

Posted by TonsilBasher > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

I can tell you PN only interested in kampong life and easy money. They wont bring any investment for Malaysia.

Sslee

4,733 posts

Posted by Sslee > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

PAS is not interest in this life but more on reward you can get after life.

So why bother or interest in kampong life, big town life or bring in big investment.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz