I'm interested

Vivi Yap

271 posts

Posted by Vivi Yap > 2011-12-05 10:35 | Report Abuse

Cpteh how should I bk in d rm30 for e learning

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2011-12-05 13:11 | Report Abuse

HI vivi ... my e-learning is RM300 la. But it is better if you have the time to learn. Learning is encouraged. that RM30 per month is for many of my readers who asked me what stock to look at and at what levels. So, I providing them the platform for them. I will prefer for novices to go for e-learning ... as you could learn how to fish, and not the fish given.

Vivi Yap

271 posts

Posted by Vivi Yap > 2011-12-05 15:06 | Report Abuse

Tats wat I want rm30

stephenlee

423 posts

Posted by stephenlee > 2011-12-05 15:10 | Report Abuse

Your attendence of internet maketing looks interesting like the Cash Siphon which works like a parasite grown on the tree. Nowadays ppl are focusing on "Getting Rich fast" (just like the stock market)and they are telling their secrets ways of using programmess 'indirectly" siphoning the commissions or advertising page clicks. This is just like the olden days that a nmuber of old and uneducated man/woman get cheated like buying a "stone" which can turn into "GOLD" overnight. Likewise this is the concerpt that 'educated' persons are easily "cheated" and most probably they give you the programme or thumbdrive and installed in your computer and give you 2 or 3 days lectures and that is it. AS number of 'oomore' from overseas disguised themselves attending the course and they also saying that there are from overseas and coming to KL or S'pore to teach this internet marketing stuff. Two months ago I attending the Asia Internet Congress held in a very prestige Hotel for 2 days whereby the organiser paid more that 30K for the rental and the meeting is free on registration. The guys do demonstrated the 8 different methods of Siphoning. At the end of the day, they generated more that M27K and a mock cheque was being given to AREL foundation. It is just like a miracle but the bottom line is that you must have a good internel background and some programme technics. More that 30 people signed the course for 2 days cost about RM6,888 each. Whops......the organiser wack more RM200K for the 2 days course...without lunch given. Money is not easily to earn without sheer hard work. Compare a deceit woman doing a hard days work washing plates and a woman works in nightclub to entertain customers.

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2011-12-05 17:19 | Report Abuse

Hey, I really like your comment. Thanks. Yup, I do see people rushing to learn. I am attending a slowler one(LOL) such as how to create my own website, how to generate traffic to my site(my blog is pathetic ... ony 1,300 readers with AdSense only USD2 per day!! Haha). As such, the program I am attending will be different ... more practical for me. Yup, I believe in sheer hardwork and NOTHING comes easy. I am improving myself to use internet, pc, social media etc etc to promote my e-learning, e-book and such in future. YOu can be good but if you are un-known, you wont be doing good business too, right? I am still an educator, not a salesman. Trying hard to turn little hope into a dream? Haha. Thanks again

Jake

493 posts

Posted by Jake > 2011-12-05 17:40 | Report Abuse

Stock stalking...how do we subscribe it?

Posted by Adee Turan > 2011-12-05 17:44 | Report Abuse

hi mr cp teh, do u provide platform for stocks to look at(stock recomendation)? you are a very good analyst, i'm interested, not just an inquiry..

stephenlee

423 posts

Posted by stephenlee > 2011-12-05 21:17 | Report Abuse

It is a sad case that a vast number of Cybertechnic students change their jobs simply due to the time when Dr. Mahatiar luanching the Vision 2020 and ICT multimedia Corridor. Sad to tell you that a number of our friends, fanmily children jump into the vagon to take up these courses and in the end a number of students ended up in other professions. Our Multimedia corridor died down and what is remains a few backdoor batch processing companies remains in Cyberjaya and a Cyberjaya Uni. Our country supposed to produce top class ICT students and now too much politicing the whole industries dies down but surviving. The overall ICT medical and processing "costs of production" are more expensive over here and that is why a number of medical reports being send to India by our local clinics for certified medical analysis reports at a friction of the local costs. Overall the taxpayers should not be burden with these inefficient systems. CPteh as a lecturer should feels that the burden of our future generation (students) and every year a waste number of U students (about 40K) are awating to seek jobs from the govt and most of the degrees are not fitted into what the industries want. Shall wait for the time Malaysia shall be the centre of learning as our PM said that we shall produces more wold class PHD in this country. Malaysia Boleh. Cherios

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2011-12-05 22:28 | Report Abuse

Yes, I have written about my grave concerns over the issue when I was 'teaching' un-employed graduates to re-learn. You wont believe it, I have 30+ students who were out of Uni for 2 years, unemployed and Gov FULLY SPONSERED them to be re-trained. They cant even write a sentence correctly in English. By the way, they are also taking pocket-money from Gov. Believe that? Some on scholarships or loans(Yayasan Sabah) but un-able to re-pay their loans. Yup, I will love to write about these again as it is close to my heart. Thx.

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2011-12-05 22:28 | Report Abuse

thx adee and jake. Just e-mail to me, will ya?

Vivi Yap

271 posts

Posted by Vivi Yap > 2011-12-06 11:51 | Report Abuse

Your emAil add

Vivi Yap

271 posts

Posted by Vivi Yap > 2011-12-06 12:20 | Report Abuse

I want to scribe for the stock watch. How

Vivi Yap

271 posts

Posted by Vivi Yap > 2011-12-06 14:32 | Report Abuse

Thx

stephenlee

423 posts

Posted by stephenlee > 2011-12-06 19:32 | Report Abuse

CPTeh:Since u hv been residence in Sabah for sometimes and do you know why the States suffer so much. In the 60's and 70's Sabah was one of the richest state as I still remember me mingled with a number of Sabahan during the interstates athletic events. At that time the cost of Cocacola is 30sen in KL but in Kinabalu was RM1.00 Such a properous states but today the immigrants are more than the local Sahahan and most of the Sahahan migrated over to West Malaysia due to employment and education. There are few employment and jobs in Sabah itself. Most of them have settled in the states especially Selangor states in Pandan Indah, Pandan Jaya, Maluri Areas. At the same time there are vast conversion of faith mainly due to the gummick given by the states to the poor and unsupported families. Who is to blame to this present situation........The greedy 2 to 3 Sahahan state assembly men the whole states collapse..and fall into another political party.......to late to regard and pondered. May God continue to chastise her people and forgiven the nation.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz