2 people like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by stephenlee 2011-12-10 00:02

chuanho

3 posts

Posted by chuanho > 2011-12-09 10:06 | Report Abuse

couldn't agree with you more. give yourself a treat once a while, though.

pinga

3 posts

Posted by pinga > 2011-12-09 13:56 | Report Abuse

have a similar sort of attitude towards money.I am still using a hand-me-down cheap nokia from my mum-in-law and my wallet is a rugged 15 falling apart item and will still use the bike except when it rain,Pg is a nice pl for biking.Kiam-siap? To each his own!Of course we splash on our selves once in a while.Way to go.

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2011-12-09 14:22 | Report Abuse

Haha ... I have not finished my post. way to go ... haha thanks anyway. At least I m not alone being seen as kiam-siap. I do still riding second bike to work/office, u know. Haha

stephenlee

423 posts

Posted by stephenlee > 2011-12-09 16:41 | Report Abuse

hahaha....still far far away compare to the ordinary "onmore" whom (most of them) are humble, highly qualify and down to earth. I remember that an old englishman driving an old ford car (car in the 1940's) parked infront of the 5 stars hotel side by side along with the highly profile mercedes benz and BMW and was requested by the attendance to park elsewhere. He ignored the parking attendance and when straight to the dinning place. Next what happen to the englishman........

stephenlee

423 posts

Posted by stephenlee > 2011-12-10 00:02 | Report Abuse

Such a luxury poshe place that the englishman is having dinner with the Hotel owner. U got money doesn't means U have to show off and please be humble. Remember always take 2 steps backward..Cherios

Post a Comment
Market Buzz