Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by cpteh 2012-01-24 17:46

andy118

249 posts

Posted by andy118 > 2012-01-20 09:04 | Report Abuse

In order to get a truer figure, you may enquire around to see how much we need to pay to cover the above or similar insurance.
Then add this to the interest received yearly as our income received per year. Take 150,260 / income * 100 = % return.
Wishing everyone a Happy, Prosperous and Healthy Chinese New Year.

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2012-01-20 11:28 | Report Abuse

Thanks, Andy. Happy New Year to you too.

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2012-01-20 14:15 | Report Abuse

What is the best investment? Let me give you a clue :borrow USD at 1.5% & invest in USD Bond at 5%. Net return should be around 10%. If you are more daring, invest in comodity futures or gold futures. Please do not get a heart attack before CNY. Happy new year.

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2012-01-21 13:21 | Report Abuse

I can only tell you that I am about to sign up for the loan but I got cold feet and chicken out.

Posted by Azi Alias > 2012-01-24 16:12 | Report Abuse

Posted by Azi Alias > 2012-01-24 16:24 | Report Abuse

hi, and assalamualaikum, HLA income builder, is not investment plan. this is purely protection plan, but somehow gives guaranteed yearly income. on the guaranteed part, off course before HLA can launch this plan they have to go thru all the process with BNM and they cannot simply guaranteed any amount to anybody. this is why this plan is for long term savings. maybe if you need further explanation feel free to text me at my no 019-3049375 and i would be happy to share the info. yes this is not the best savings plan in town but it can be one of your retirement portfolio. kita kan suka konsep diversification. yes betul this plan cover sampai umur 90 tahun, tp sapa nak tunggu selama tu kan, sebab tu plan ni kita boleh buat 20, 30 or 40 tahun. guaranteed yearly income pulak kita boleh pilih samaada nak ambil tiap2 tahun or leave it there or ambil after tahun ke 20. so plan ni kita takde janjikan 10% ke 12% ke or 15% ke, memang tak ada. but like my client umur 60 and dia memang nak tinggalkan duit ni utk anak dia, example 300k , tp dia taknak kasi terus sbb takut anak dia abiskan so dia bahagikan kepada 6 tahun punya payment (50k a year). and atleast if anything happend to him on the first year, waris akan terus dapat around 360k. depending on you purpose actually why you take this plan. if you take this as investment memang tak boleh, and kalau nak investment i akan suggest unit trust, shares or lain2 investment yang sesuai. Jadi Income Builder Plan bukan INVESTMESNT plan. thank you. ;)

Posted by Azi Alias > 2012-01-24 16:29 | Report Abuse

sorry tuan tanah, i takde niat nak buat sales kat sini, just nak share info sbb ramai yang tak faham. really sorry again.

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2012-01-24 17:46 | Report Abuse

Thanks Azi Alias for the explaination. I will meet an agent and listen to her explanation and will compile the 'findings' for all to understand. Some HLA sales-persons might be agrresively selling this product and that is mis-leading. For example, when my colleague told me that yearly she could get 6%-8%, guaranteed. To me, there is not such low-risk with high returns in current Malaysia financial markets, unless one in stock market and buying into good dividend stocks which could give us capital appreciation too, if we know when to buy/sell. Yes, HLA is not an investment. Thanks.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz