Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by Snowy 2012-04-03 05:32

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2012-04-02 14:56 | Report Abuse

if you keep losing money then you will not be so motivated !

carries

117 posts

Posted by carries > 2012-04-02 15:01 | Report Abuse

Losses (or mistakes) can be learning opportunities .....

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2012-04-02 15:20 | Report Abuse

then u learn how NOT to keep losing money. It is plain logic, ok? If you are losing money, ANALYSE why you are losing money, more importantly learning from mistakes. teach me LOGIC ... give me 5 main reasons WHY majority are losing and will continue to lose money. If they cant be REAL, HONEST and MATURE, they will continue to lose money. Who to be blamed?

Until LOGIC get into senses, NOTHING will change. Markets will continue to crush most of us, willingly.

Accepting FACTS is the first step. Then, willingnes to LEARN and CHANGE. It is pure stupidity doing same thing and expecting different results. tell me again ... what motivates most to be in market? PROFITS? Really? That is not good enough, indeed.

I have tried to share and tell many ... we DO NOT used logic at all when we go to markets. Ever wonder why? Recoginising that will give us more steps to move ahead ... learn, re-learn ...

It is 1600 ... teach me, how NOT to lose money? I wish to learn and together we could profits too, right?

Yes, turn our mistakes into opportunities. Majority WILL NOT learn that. I am assured.

TEH

Posted by colinlim50 > 2012-04-02 16:48 | Report Abuse

I think losers don't just lack of knowledge, they are also lack of conciousness. They are either dwelling in their past or enter the future, playing the guessing game, rather than knowing wat is happening now.

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2012-04-02 17:19 | Report Abuse

there is such thing call "LUCK".

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2012-04-02 17:21 | Report Abuse

can one be consistently 'lucky'? I wish I am but I am not.

Snowy

16 posts

Posted by Snowy > 2012-04-03 05:32 | Report Abuse

The fund managers like EPF and PNB moves the entire market, not the general public.

Most people just dump their savings into unit trusts

Post a Comment
Market Buzz