Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by lotsofmoney 2012-03-05 08:44

Su Jackie

189 posts

Posted by Su Jackie > 2012-03-04 15:49 | Report Abuse

The cheap money from Europe is just being approved and time is needed where the money should be channeled. So there is plenty of time. Take it easy and don't run away that fast ! you may miss the ship. Give it a few more months and see how it goes. Take profit and invest in more profits. Election is around the corner and there will be more good news on how to spend the taxpayers money - more announcements of mega projects etc etc and to create the feel good factor.

Su Jackie

189 posts

Posted by Su Jackie > 2012-03-04 19:09 | Report Abuse

It really sound like GE is around the corner, if one really notice our PM is working so really hard even though his hair is so so much greyer. you can her the news everywhere everyday. THEY ARE ALL SAYING IT IS JUNE and my birthday falls in June too.

Posted by Usry Bin Abdullah > 2012-03-04 20:41 | Report Abuse

So we still have two more month for invest in Stock market..than we will rest for 1 month(June) and see how after that month.. Cayook my friends..!!!

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2012-03-05 08:44 | Report Abuse

Thanks for the advise. I am just been cautious. The foreign investors appeared to be mostly China, Hongkong and Singaporeans. Unlike the Am Moy, who would synchronised their action and pull out at the same time causing a massive collapse of the market and then buy back the cheap shares, the Asian are not so vicious and kill without mercy. I had gone throught a few painful market collapse caused by these extremely vicious beasts. I had learned how to kill them in their own games, just give them the same treatment with no mercy at all !!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz