8 people like this.

11 comment(s). Last comment by KC Loh 2012-07-25 15:12

bondklse

24 posts

Posted by bondklse > 2012-07-24 17:36 | Report Abuse

Excellent thought of the day! Thanks for sharing....

Ooi Teik Bee

11,104 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-24 19:35 | Report Abuse

I do not agree on "never lost".

There is no such system in this world. If there is, please let me know, I also want to learn.

I like the below quote.

"This story simply shows that if we are humble enough or open-minded enough, our life journey can be very enriching."

Taking a course is a quick way to improve yourself and this is the express way to reach your destination. This is the modern learning method.

I do not have another 16 years to waste and I do not have another 4 - 5 years to learn my mistake. I want to be disciplined so that I am on the right track to be successful in my trade. I cannot be discipline if I learn it myself. The Guru will point out my mistake, take the best from the Guru, work hard on it and it is the smart way to be a successful trader. Stock market will not wait for me, I want the shortest time to master this trade.

Work smart and work hard, the key to be successful in stock market.

Thank you.

Ooi

canu63

123 posts

Posted by canu63 > 2012-07-24 20:54 | Report Abuse

I am a newbee, i met MR Ooi at a workshop (sharexpert)and was very impressed with Mr Ooi's knowledge in share trading. Above that he was and is EVER WILLING to depart his knowledge whis is in this age very rare. all my little knowledge is from him and iI am very grateful to have met a person like him.his heart is not selfish in passing any knowledge without any expectation. now i read him in i3.tk MR Ooi.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,104 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-24 21:19 |

Post removed.Why?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,104 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-24 22:05 | Report Abuse

Dear Loh,

Please take a look, may be both of us should learn this "never lost" system to be a millionaire.

Thank you.

Ooi

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-24 22:31 | Report Abuse

That is what Buffett is trying to say, to be greedy when the market is fearful and vice versa. Same ideology.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-24 22:32 | Report Abuse

FYI, i believe John Train is into FA too. I have most of his books!

Posted by Gerand68 > 2012-07-24 23:15 | Report Abuse

I do agreed with canu63 writing of Mr. Ooi as trying to promote his SharesXpert product whereby a number of guys want to have the best of both world free. Mind you that there is no free lunch and Mr. Ooi sincerely invited people (initially, I doubted his words) to attend his free talk.
Glad that I have made an initative to attend his market talk despite the heavy rainfall in the evening, and do observed that he spoke his whole heart unselfishly and passing on his trading knowledge to help others to trade correctly.
Mr. Ooi do departed some of his trading methology and also advised his students to trade in the market which is not against the trend to make money. He also gave us an insight of not confined to trade in KLSE only but also to trade globally.

As a remisier by profession, at his age, he should be retired confortbly but his sincere and intention is to teach people to trade correctly as some of the recomendations and postings appeared in the financial forum are of wrong strategy, as a number of investors and newbies fallen into some unprofessional advices or so called inside traders tips.
When our good intention is not appreciated, we do offended a number of so called financial experts result in posting sour grape remarks to Mr. Ooi.
I do hope that Mr. Ooi continue to post his knowledge on stock advice in this forum and as a newbie whom appreciate learning and reading his postings. May God continue to bless him and his unselfish advice to this forum.

Thank you.
Gerand

Ooi Teik Bee

11,104 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-24 23:57 |

Post removed.Why?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,104 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-07-25 09:45 | Report Abuse

Dear Loh,

I learn a good lesson from you, this is the reason that you "Never lost".

I need to learn from you in order to retire young.

I really respect your FA analysis, I hope to learn from you to sleep well at night.

Thank you for every thing. Still learning.

Best regards always,

Ooi

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-25 15:12 | Report Abuse

there is nothing to thank me about. We learn from each other everyday! That in itself is the best reward.

Oh, i have lost before, no doubt about it! but my winning is more than my losing, hence i am ok. I guess your system is trying to help others to get there too! So continue your good work and invaluable free sharing here! I certainly for one appreciate that!

cheers Ooi!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz