2 people like this.

61 comment(s). Last comment by gray 2012-07-30 02:13

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-28 13:04 | Report Abuse

so at the end of the day, this type of malaysia financial blog are not only just wasting time, but damaging and make us a fool. the bloggers blog for their own personal agenda, be it ego, fame, financial reward or plainly kill their time to waste other ppls time.
hahaha.

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-28 13:11 | Report Abuse

i know of many remisiers who doesnt ask ppls to buy on breakout. they ask ppls to sell first, then buy back later. alex lu is different animal. he ask ppls to buy on breakout. (then cut loss) while the other ppls who have the first type of remisier, bought at lower price then they sold.
buy on breakout only work 20% of the time, 80% of the time, it is a trap.

jester

852 posts

Posted by jester > 2012-07-28 13:12 | Report Abuse

*popcorn time*

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-28 13:17 | Report Abuse

syndicate working for the PLC bosses manufactured a false breakout, then there r heros starting to recommend it. then the ikan bilis buy. the plc bosses sold at good price. they may buy back at lower, or may not. in msia, it is so easy to create a false breakout or false mkt price. all u need is few remisier having a few millions limit. plus other nominees acct. they can goreng a breakout to entice the ikan bilis who had been advised by the heros. and mercilessly sell down to all genuine buyer who park 3 to 5 bids below. all stocks in malaysia do that, even blue chip. bcos our mkt is very thin, the participants is only a few thousands as compared to what alex lu claims, a few millions. he think we r wallst or shanghai isit?

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-28 13:21 | Report Abuse

why do i know this? i had been in this industry longer than alex, and had been working for the plc bosses in manufacturing false breakout. while alex lu has been reading brokers report, picking up phone calls from aunties and uncle, see chart, and draw some funny lines to justify his own illusion. then self-proclaim stock guru. how naive.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-28 13:28 | Report Abuse

You seem really have a bone to pick with Alex Lu. Thankfully you are not as crude as the other namesake who posted on his blog. I still think Alex wrote on his private blog, and judging from the number of people benefitted from his write ups, moi included, I personally thinks he does more good than harm judging from his intention too! Your reasoning that Breakout works even 20% seems to validate that some calls are right. So he made his call according to his research premise then. We shall let this slide no?

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-28 13:33 | Report Abuse

the major flaw of alex lu recommendation, mixing TA with FA with disproportional weighting. if he wants to do chart, he should just solely base on chart to comment, and not adding broker reports in fundamentals, and his own illusion. i have visited many world class financial blog in wallst, they Solely and 100% talk abt chart, the patterns, the volume, and the set-up. alex lu is like a auntie going to fish market, but suddenly wanted to buy some pork and vege. and make ppls so confuse, at the end of the day, he flip thru all the quotes to justify n cover up all his mistake. do what u r good at, TA or FA, choose one, mixing TA and FA make reader confuse and undecided when come to cut loss. and obviously alex lu doesnt understand the price vs volume factor in TA. therefore he simply shout Bullish Breakout. TA expert can tell whether a breakout has leg. but alex doesnt. he bundled in others broker report to support his bullish claim. this is by far the worst major financial blog i had seen for life. no insight, just recycling, and behaving like authority. end of story.

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-28 13:35 | Report Abuse

kcloh, u want 20% accuracy? u r betting ur retirement fund on 20% accuracy offered by alex lu? i can offer u a better one, for free and faster in making decision.
toss a coin, the chances of it right is 50% all the time.

i had been following alex lu blog silently for years. until buoy tahan.

pshiny

10 posts

Posted by pshiny > 2012-07-28 13:40 | Report Abuse

In the end, it all comes to making a CHOICE, to buy or not to buy, the decision is YOURS. Do not blame others. To read someone's blog is like being a guest in his house, respect the owner.
I have benefited greatly from reading Alex's blog.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-28 13:45 | Report Abuse

haha... the coin toss is a hooter! and you are right.

my question is solely why you are so upset with Alex? you admit you collaborate to manufacture breakout news too, so why are so buoy tahan when alex and other analysts that picks up on your deeds thereafter? What you have mentioned is an inherent weakness of TA actually.

I am thinking a good number of people here thinks you and the one writing on Alex's blog is the same. probably they are just intimidated to mention cos of the backlash you might react.

I make my own decision and transact on my own volition after studies. i am just asking that your anger be tempered somewhat because in this forum, its not about Alex Lu.

in light of this also, if my postings offended you, i apologise. I will move on and say no more here. Hope you can come in with your experience and help benefit others. You seem to have a lot of experience and at least guide the danger signs one must be aware of!

best of luck to you!

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-28 13:54 | Report Abuse

for those who keep saying they have benefited from alex's blog, apparently they are financially illiterate. i had never follow his recommendation bcos i remember once i bot Keuro at around 60+c level and saw his blog asking ppls to avoid bcos it would have sharp correction bla bla. i was worried bcos of huge position. luckily it shot all the way to 1.00. subsequently there had been many wrong calls.
so have u benefited from alex?

fr alex.

While the upside breakout above the downtrend line should be viewed as a bullish development, this breakout came after a sharp rise of more than 50% over the past 4 days. Any trade based on this breakout could be a risky proposition. A failure to stay above the breakout level could lead to a sharp correction. Avoid Keuro despite the bullish breakout. If you have position in Keuro, sell if it failed to stay above RM0.78. (which it failed but recover, the work of alex lu asking ppls to surrender good stock back to syndicate hand before it shot pass 1.00 all the way to 1.73 level within slightly more than 6 months!!!!)

so pshiny u donno the damages bcos u had no comparison, in the uptrend mkt most of your stock holding would benefit u. 80% of the stock u hold would eventually move up in tandem with rising index and rising inflow of fund.

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-28 14:03 | Report Abuse

kc, i m just critical to afew so call stock guru in msia. 1 yrs ago i did the same to dali, n he had since tone down and talk more abt sex and food. ppls started to work back his recommendation and found 60% of the time was a mistake. in his prime, he is shooting stock recommendations almost daily, starting with "WHY I LIKE XXX STOCK" and then the usual stuff mainly his own illusions n fundamentals. and syndicate take the opportunity to move it higher and distribute. dali is a changed animal now and i have pleasure reading his blog daily. while alex lu seems to exploit the vacuum left by dali, and bcame more aggressively in getting publicity and attention. at the end of the day, the pityful malaysian including our uncle aunties cousin sibling and other gullible malaysian all kena kaw kaw.
this is the sole reason i voice out. for the public to know they r not stock guru. they r not qualified, yet. so dont pretend to be one and victimised the readers.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-28 14:09 | Report Abuse

03pm. so ok, fair comment! Like i said, TA has an inherent weakness, in that its short term in view. Buying and selling on signal and trends is not for me too! I cannot foresee how value can be seen in matter of days when digestion period for me takes at least 6-9 months! But this speaks of the Instant-reward mindset of Malaysian investors, or speculators rather!

You meant well, so i think I can accept your comment. All the best!

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-28 14:18 | Report Abuse

all the best to u KC.
r u the kc that run a fund in vietnam?

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-28 14:20 | Report Abuse

no la, just a KC that is overworked and underpaid definitely! I am based in Malaysia although i do travel somewhat!

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-28 14:22 | Report Abuse

haha. then u should work less and get paid more. start to demand. good luck.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-07-28 14:39 | Report Abuse

family fund, cannot go against the patriach. filial matters! :)

gray

1,158 posts

Posted by gray > 2012-07-28 21:57 | Report Abuse

No doubt the decision to buy always lies on the readers, but the majority will not be able to disregard the comments of the experts. Would you make the decision to take or not to take the pills prescribed by the doctors? As a layperson with 'little' knowledge, you'd choose to listen to the experts. However, there are too many so called experts in this industry who are saying too much with too little hit rate, without considering the consequences of their comments. STFU !! ...experts.

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-28 22:15 | Report Abuse

ppls r make to think alex lu selflessly and noble in offering his recommendation in stock market and assuming himself as a Stock Guru, or Sifu wholely for the benefit of the public, this is the biggest bullshit in the world, check out his occupation, he is a remisier and he just want to attract more clients to trade with him and earn more commission plus attending to some public events as a ku-shan. my ass. therefore everyday he shouted XXX may have a bullish Breakout, so that his client would place orders. tiuniasing.

moven00

725 posts

Posted by moven00 > 2012-07-28 23:32 | Report Abuse

Dear 03pm,

Good. Very Good and critical, I seriously tot you were rude at first, but now i can understand your point. All your arguments comes with fact and true example.
No harm to ask question or being critical in investment.

Keep it up. You are the Watchdog Of the Investor.

Salute you.

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-29 02:31 | Report Abuse

hi moven, thanks.
if ppls cheat/mislead our money should we still be nice to them, and they cheat/mislead year in year out we still want to be nice? they innocently cheat or purposely cheat/mislead doesnt make the different that u r financially worst off.
so we fuck them!! and put them on trial.
good luck!

Posted by Jolly Mypet > 2012-07-29 03:18 | Report Abuse

May God forgive those sinners for the sake of money ! My sympathy for those who have lost their hard earned money.

Posted by kartinie musa > 2012-07-29 04:24 | Report Abuse

love u 03pm,thanks for sharing ur experience, gud advise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-29 08:08 | Report Abuse

thanks kartinie. good luck !

Donpazac

54 posts

Posted by Donpazac > 2012-07-29 09:40 | Report Abuse

@3pm. Honestly when I first read your earlier posts, I feel you are kind of rude and felt your anger in your wordings. But as you write more post, can't help noticed you are somene knowledgeable and experienced. Put aside all your harsh & bad comments i actually learn something and enjoy reading your post :) Sincerely, I found myself starting to respect you (yeah, probably you don't care about this at all!)

Glad you join i3investor and thanks for your sharing. Looking forward to your future post!

Posted by Stephen Baster > 2012-07-29 09:59 | Report Abuse

03pm you're like the dark knight rises in the time of difficulties :) do you have a blog? i would love to follow if you does. i bet mr Alex Lu is now regretting writing about the post to reply your comment.

Posted by Jolly Mypet > 2012-07-29 10:14 | Report Abuse

as i have posted earlier one should have a sincere heart. It seems Mr. Alex Lu could have ulterior motive. one should speak the truth because the truth protects you. Now his integrity is questionable and his presence here is undesirable because many people will be lead astray.Please take note everyone . Cheers.

kcliew

152 posts

Posted by kcliew > 2012-07-29 11:27 | Report Abuse

thanks for sharing the comments and experience here, i start to learn a lot in this forum....
Keep it up.

Posted by Jolly Mypet > 2012-07-29 11:39 | Report Abuse

what I have posted here is for you guys to make good decisions when buying or selling. There are many types of people some with good intentions and some with bad intentions. Anyway anyone can make a posting here. Hope everyone here can make their own decisions not based
on what you read from this social forum. Any one out there who wish to make their comments ?

berid

465 posts

Posted by berid > 2012-07-29 13:23 | Report Abuse

this is just my opinion.. not related to any blogger or so call guru or expert..

sometime i do read people blog to get information mostly related to FA.. honestly speaking, i am weak in FA.. and not thinking to learn it in near future.. maybe few years later as i find TA at the moment is sufficient to make money..

when i read some recommendation done by bloggers, they stated reason this n that.. including FA n TA.. of coz i will confirm their call whether true or not.. some time one find it breakout and put TP which not even true.. sometime wonder what is their attention making that kind of TP.. some make call just because of breakout..

knowing FA is good as u can identify the value of a company whether under or over.. but without TA, thats is how u got cheated... a undervalue stock doesnt mean it will go up in near term.. so this kind of FA buying call, i will consider it rubbish.. you will need TA to identify when js the right time to buy..

some people are skeptical about TA.. due to chart can be created.. yes u r correct.. but not all indicator u can cheat.. chart u can cheat by controlling its open n close price.. how about indicator.??

some might say, my blog also some sort of rubbish.. its fine.. we cannot satisfy everybody.. when we talk about money, when it is favors u, u will assume it as a friend.. but if it's agains you, losing money, u not friend anymore.. enemy is the name..

however, i want to say thank you to all of you for readin n visit my blog.. after 4months of operating, my blog page view nearing 50 000 visit.. it is a good thing to me as people are looking forward to read information in my blog.. tq very much for the support..

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-29 13:31 | Report Abuse

thanks gray, moven, jolly, kartinie, donpazac, stephen, kcliew for the compliment.

stephen, i dont have a blog. i m a cowboy. haha.

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-29 16:53 | Report Abuse

Stephen Baster

http://nexttrade.blogspot.com/2011/06/technical-analysis-ignore-it-at-your.html

hahaha u see his last fought with Sam and "won". so he think he can pull this same trick again to me. in cantonese saying i m being put on the table. for his selffish agenda. maybe to draw in more visitors and hence clients accounts? i have not seen a blogger blow up a criticsm to that extend. making it a headline in consequtively 3 days in his blog. why cant he just address it on the comments section?

he trapped n cornered himself now this round.

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-29 17:01 | Report Abuse

The MASTER of TA. self-proclaimed.
I would not accept any criticism of technical analysis from Sam or anyone who knows nothing about technical analysis ---Donkey Lu aka Alex Lu.

so we cannot question him. he is the authority lah. hahaha

Posted by Jolly Mypet > 2012-07-29 17:03 | Report Abuse

not at all 03pm glad you have taken note of my comments. I do agree with
berid using TA is good enough for me to trade successfully. Everyone here newbie, senior newbie and all sifu have their methods formula. With lots of passion,patience,commitment,right timing and a little luck.For me I do my homework everyday before I take the plunge. Just sharing. Cheers.

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-29 17:06 | Report Abuse

berid TA is better than Alex lu. that is the fact.

jolly ur attitude in learning will bring u very far.!
good luck.

Posted by Jolly Mypet > 2012-07-29 17:11 | Report Abuse

03pm thanks for your compliment you make my day. Everyday is a learning
experience for me and cultivating patience, passion and a desire to learn is sadly lacking. Money does not grow on trees.I hope my comment is interpreted correctly ! Cheers.

Posted by Jolly Mypet > 2012-07-29 17:14 | Report Abuse

I mean there are a lot of people who sadly lack the desire to learn meaning want fast money (impatience)

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-29 17:21 | Report Abuse

its the culture now isnt? everything is instance. even u can have instant bf/gf on facebook. who want to slowly cultivate their skill? young generation no longer interested in skills job. they jump straight into MLM scam, promising Diamond status, overseas trip n mercedez bunglo within like 2-3 yrs?
btw. have u read this book, mkt wizard- an interview with top trader, schwager.
worth to read..

Posted by Jolly Mypet > 2012-07-29 17:38 | Report Abuse

have yet to read the book and thanks for the recommendation.

stncws

10,522 posts

Posted by stncws > 2012-07-29 23:34 | Report Abuse

http://bonescythe.blogspot.com/
http://cpteh.blogspot.com/

3pm, please comment this blog, is this same like ALEX LU, ask people to buy buy ?

berid

465 posts

Posted by berid > 2012-07-29 23:50 | Report Abuse

stncws..
http://bonescythe.blogspot.com/
http://cpteh.blogspot.com/

these 2 blogs are good.. from my point of view..

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-30 01:23 | Report Abuse

stncws

they are garbage, worst than ALEX LU.

franksoweto

3,425 posts

Posted by franksoweto > 2012-07-30 01:28 | Report Abuse

bone thing I dunno because all I see is the hot chick but CP is very good la - must understand he is A trader so at anytime he can switch positions - definitely not for longterm investors. he gives good reasons for newbies and always becareful with the markets. Just my 2 cents!

gray

1,158 posts

Posted by gray > 2012-07-30 01:46 | Report Abuse

3pm you HAVE to rank the bloggers

Top 5 worst financial blog

gray

1,158 posts

Posted by gray > 2012-07-30 01:46 | Report Abuse

3pm you HAVE to rank the bloggers

Top 5 worst financial blog

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-30 01:55 | Report Abuse

gray, to rate them in proper order is like going into pub and see a bunch of ugly fat chicks. and trying to tell which one is most ugly, but yet the most ugly one may have nicer boobs. and the least ugly one may have an elephant legs.

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-30 01:57 | Report Abuse

moral of the story, overall the experience is unpleasant.

gray

1,158 posts

Posted by gray > 2012-07-30 02:00 | Report Abuse

but at the end of the day, it's the boobs that's the centre of attention, so ugliness is unimportant right?

03pm

84 posts

Posted by 03pm > 2012-07-30 02:07 | Report Abuse

when i see a ugly fat chick, i just want to Vomit,.
boobs or watever cant change the reaction.

gray

1,158 posts

Posted by gray > 2012-07-30 02:13 | Report Abuse

oh well.... i do hope you start a blog soon....

:)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz