5 people like this.

20 comment(s). Last comment by bsngpg 2013-08-20 07:30

Donpazac

54 posts

Posted by Donpazac > 2012-08-31 10:07 | Report Abuse

@ Tan Kian Wei. Nice collection you have. Thanks a lot for sharing!

ganasai

1,671 posts

Posted by ganasai > 2012-08-31 13:13 | Report Abuse

all are good articles to remind us the basic but most important concept of share investment. thanks and please continue post.

tand3

101 posts

Posted by tand3 > 2012-08-31 13:28 | Report Abuse

MY BRO TAN,

tQ and tQ. Your article remind all of us the importance of "INvestment and Financial Freedom".
Have a nice weekend bro.

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-09-01 23:24 | Report Abuse

Hi

I posted in my blog. Thanks.

I could not read Chinese, so I hv to use google translate. There are few more from you buy I do have time to read or such. Will keep those article and might enjoy reading it one day.

Thanks again.

TEH

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-09-02 00:43 | Report Abuse

Hi

I m from FA school, not TA as most thought so. Even my tratles only got to know that. I don't see the point of putting FA vs TA as I will ertainly draw huge attention into such, which I do not want to.

It is ok. Everyone should have their own likings and ways being in markets. The bottom lines are still profits.

As klci moving to the high levels, I prefer to trade, not buy and hold. Then, when market collapsing, it will be good to buy good coouters with FA to hold till recovery. When we trade at current moment, make your position small, but when we scoop for the bottom fishing, increase our positions when the situation becoming worst.

These are basic concepts in trading vs investing and as I said, if one knows how to manage the risk, we should be doing well. Majority 80% will still lose money as they talk about ingens, rc or whatever wasting time messages here. It is feel good, and casual chatting rather than intellectual discussion. I find such a waste of time as m a novice, learning to do better than myself ... Not anyone else.

Reading is good but will not get us far. Doing and learning in serious manner, logical and planning will slowly bu surely moving us towards our goals, being in markets.

Ask yourself. Why are you in markets? Why are we in this website or any sites? Why are we in this forum? Will it be a waste of time? What do I get to learn from this one posting or is it just another blah blah ?

Think critically. Just do not do what the majority are doing,, after all we have 90% losing money in markets, right?

Nightzzzz

TEH

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-09-02 15:21 | Report Abuse

cat tim, can you translate to english ar? your english seems reasonably good to do this! can? please? hehehe

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-09-02 16:02 | Report Abuse

using google translate can be quite annoying. cannot capture the essence of the chinese language, not to mention it goes haywire in sentence construction.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-09-02 17:14 | Report Abuse

kc, the translated version with some humour, see if this true or not..

majority of us are always under the mercy of someone, when you're
kid you need to listen to your parents, when you in schools you need to listen to your teachers, when started work you need to see your employer's face

you will complain about pay when you are young, your employer will complain your pay when you are old.

most of us are educated in such that when you grown up, look for a job with stable income and then get marry, take bank loans to buy house and cars, and apply credit cards. 

work for money to pay your foods, bank loans, credit card, fund your kids education and etc

You need money most when you around retirement age (50 to 55), because medical expenses and your kids going to college.

The moral of the story is start your financial planning as early as possible. you need money most is not when you are young, it is when you are old. make your money  work harder for you, instead you work harder for money.

andy118

249 posts

Posted by andy118 > 2012-09-02 18:25 | Report Abuse

Thank you very much Shirley 1

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-09-02 18:29 | Report Abuse

did i mention that i love you shirley1, in every sense of the forum word? hehehe

appreciate very much for your help and effort. the forum community benefits from it!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-09-02 18:34 | Report Abuse

can see cold eye (this article is his right?) is very rational person and applies a lot of empirical common sense. No wonder he has a huge following from what i gather. but i still love you shirley1! hehehe

getting insurance just in case her husband misunderstands! LOL

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-09-02 22:51 | Report Abuse

:)

Posted by lestertong > 2012-09-02 23:07 | Report Abuse

remember that trading is an extremely hard way to make a living. It is not a ‘job’ in the strict sense of the word but it is a profession and unless you put yourself in a position to succeed by treating it as a business, you are going to find out the hard way how physically, psychologically and economically taxing it can be. Don’t let anyone tell you it can’t be done but equally, don’t let anyone give you the false impression that this is easy and that there are shortcuts. In my humble opinion, a real trader is formed through consistency and longevity and despite the fact that not everyone is going to be able to function in this type of business, if tackled with dedication, discipline and devotion, it can be one of the most rewarding ways of life, if not ‘the only way’ for people that are truly wired to be traders"

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-09-02 23:21 | Report Abuse

Ok. thank you lestertong.

Penang Ran

116 posts

Posted by Penang Ran > 2013-08-19 23:15 | Report Abuse

really really make sense...freedom is lock by you not others,if you are not able to reach financial freedom type of life.
而限制你的自由的,不再是你的老板,而是你自己。

你再失自由,是因为你没有享受自由生活的条件。

这就是关键所在。

要过自由的生活,你必须具备一个条件:“财务独立”。

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-08-20 07:30 | Report Abuse

This is my favorite article which I have read not less than 10 times. I even translate it together with”打工仔的生天/的一百万”, “第13个月薪金 “ into English and made a public presentation to a small group during one of the training session years ago. This is the main pushing force to my long haul investment in Bursa. I strongly 打工仔 to read it. Please think about this “ your specialty/expertise which you acquired from your 30-35 year as 打工仔 will DEPRECIATE TO ZERO the day after you retire”. Very sad.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz