4 people like this.

17 comment(s). Last comment by Taugeh 2012-10-18 23:58

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-09-09 05:13 | Report Abuse

pity him, gov force him sell msm for around 900m, now msm market cap is 3.5 billion ++

Posted by jocoolsebastianrocks > 2012-09-09 09:35 | Report Abuse

Not really,but I do pity us Malaysian,for loosing z golden goose. How low can these politicians go,I wonder.

angsri

47 posts

Posted by angsri > 2012-09-09 09:37 | Report Abuse

We rakyat suffer with increase in sugar price.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-09-09 10:07 | Report Abuse

"Heaven choose to help me", "effort is a must" .. transliteration.

Correct me in my limited mandarin! :)

tand3

101 posts

Posted by tand3 > 2012-09-09 11:51 | Report Abuse

Menang Sorak, Kampung Tergadai - Quote from MalaysiaToday.

That's how low some people can be, forcing others to quit for own gain.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-09-09 12:42 | Report Abuse

Robert Kuok was lost the day Mahathir stepped into the office!

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2012-09-09 12:51 | Report Abuse

Kc,
so was a few Chinese owned banks.
So was the 30% bumi equity ruling via the cic and fic.
Else we might be ahead of or at Par with Taiwan in the tools foundry and the electronic sector.

Posted by Ching Yin Carrot Loh > 2012-09-09 17:27 | Report Abuse

Nothing is fair in the life=)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-09-09 19:50 | Report Abuse

At the end, kuok and mahathir also still buddy buddy, because its part of political play. Hishamuddin still goes on record to call Kuok, Uncle Kuok out of respect from the families past. Malaysia is still to be govern by Malay but what Ku Li is trying to bring about is the original idea the founding fathers of Malaysia has in the "social contract". NEP was meant to be open to assist the poor irrespective or race and bring greater participation of the Malays since they are left out of the mainstream developments of the country after 1969 racial riots. This was agreed by MCA and MIC limited to a 1990 timetable. A 21 year plan for Malaysia, not only Malays, to get back on their feet. Somehow Mahathir conviniently bring about his notion of Malay dilemma into his premiership and since then had usurped power for UMNO to be the Malay's sole protector. NEP was finally warped into a bedrock of unquestionable "Malay Privilege" under the guise of Malay sensitivity. I think Kuok had enough when he saw where all these was heading as he was of the older generation and the promises of a "united" Malaysia was lost in the midst of it all. We could have been 10x better than Singapore I dare say had the founding fathers of Malaysia dealt better with the Ultras!

I think Najib took cognizance of this but still early days and tend to succumb to party hardliners like his deputy! Anwar, on the other hand, is a known chameleon, as was revealed by his former inner circles colleagues like Chandra etc!

OK I am diverting out of topic! :) my dad still rue to this day some much potential lost under these batch of people, both government and opposition!

Taugeh

671 posts

Posted by Taugeh > 2012-10-18 23:55 | Report Abuse

Good English...KC..now I see some standard.so is Maty..ASTRO...

Taugeh

671 posts

Posted by Taugeh > 2012-10-18 23:58 | Report Abuse

I mean Mat Cendena has very good (excellent) command of english language as well

Post a Comment
Market Buzz