Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by jinsim47 2012-11-06 01:31

Taugeh

671 posts

Posted by Taugeh > 2012-11-05 18:37 | Report Abuse

You know the dividends are good, you know it will go up, you know if you sell..everybody will buy and it will never look back..since a long long long....time ago...

A lot of people have been waiting to buy at this price ...

no matter how far it goes down..it will up again and higher..you know i know...many people know...local fund managers know...foreign fund managers know...EPF...aiya...so many ...well..i know I'll gradually buy bits by bits lah..

Taugeh

671 posts

Posted by Taugeh > 2012-11-05 18:38 | Report Abuse

TM can always chatge more..there is only one TELEKOM MALAYSIA EH...so..how?

jinsim47

13 posts

Posted by jinsim47 > 2012-11-06 01:20 | Report Abuse

You All are too complesant about this counter...I also know that the holding cost for this counter is FOC for the Govt ...Khazanah. So NTA is RM2.15. So GE 13 is coming ..Govt needs money. All the payouts have already been made...is several Billions RM back 2 Khazanah. Now left little only that's why a big waterfall and more to come ....probably back to square one after 11 MARCH 2008 GE 12 price . At any price the Big Boys will make $$$ one because their shares is Free Of Charge after playing for 4 1/2 years. So becareful of falling knife & stale rebound...thinking it is cheap. Must think like the Operator. Eg Just look at MAS , MISC, MHB etc for your reference.

jinsim47

13 posts

Posted by jinsim47 > 2012-11-06 01:31 | Report Abuse

As of 7 Sept 12 till now it has form a head & shoulder pattern sloping down on the right if the base line is drawn...trade with utmost care...sold allmy portfolio arround RM 6.++. Earned nearly 200% Profit for 4 years

Post a Comment
Market Buzz