Be the first to like this.

12 comment(s). Last comment by tptan45 2013-01-16 15:23

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2013-01-15 16:35 | Report Abuse

our education standards has been sliding backwards since 70's and 80's
the fall gradually accentuated with the phasing out of the missionary schools and the medium of instructions in the school system

the problem was further compounded with the retiring of senior (dedicated) school teachers. the new intake of teachers was flawed. what we lost (good teachers) benefit our immediate neighbours.

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2013-01-15 16:55 | Report Abuse

We have the best education system in the world. When our very smart politicians send their children overseas, it is to see the FAILINGS of the overseas education system, not because ours is no good.
You see they sacrifice the education of their own children for us RAKYAT.
So now you appreciate them????

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2013-01-15 19:08 | Report Abuse

To illustrate my point, after their children study overseas (and sometimes they themselves), they found that they have become immoral pigs and whores. So they introduced lots of moral and religious classes in our schools, in the hope that our kids do not become pigs and whores like their kids (or themselves).
Point proven.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,178 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-01-15 19:42 |

Post removed.Why?

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-01-16 08:02 | Report Abuse

Part of the reason could be the quality of teacher too :) some blame everything except their own methods which can be the true source of the failures.. just like listen listen listen :(

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2013-01-16 08:19 | Report Abuse

The reasons for our success:
1. medium of instruction. We are what in the investment world called "contrarian". Others use English, we use .... well you know.
2. speed of change. We change our syllabus almost yearly in 'rapid' response to needs. Of course with change comes new textbooks, new stationery etc which of course is sourced from .... someone's son in law, I suppose.
3. good leaders, who are in NO WAY corrupt. Leaders who have work from the cow ranch and up. We call them cowboys.
4. lessons from the pigs and whores of the leaders.

bbull

56 posts

Posted by bbull > 2013-01-16 08:23 | Report Abuse

it's due to govt political agenda to create
a higher educated work force among the bumis
so they set up lots of uni resulting in mass production
at the expense of quality

zeusamos

19 posts

Posted by zeusamos > 2013-01-16 08:34 | Report Abuse

you're racist..thinking you're so good.Bodoh..duduk malaysia sama2 cari makan pun susah ke.negative thinking..bahlol.,kahkahkah..

bbull

56 posts

Posted by bbull > 2013-01-16 09:18 | Report Abuse

i'm not racist
it's a fact
only stupid ppl like u refuse
to acknowledge it
do u know alot of bumi graduates
cannot even speak/write reasonable english ??

zeusamos

19 posts

Posted by zeusamos > 2013-01-16 09:19 | Report Abuse

gemo racist..think special.stupid lio..hehehe..

aunloke

974 posts

Posted by aunloke > 2013-01-16 13:23 | Report Abuse

What bbull said is true, perhaps the more suitable word would be malaysian instead of bumis then won't be accused as such. But then whatever effect it may be it will be minimized in the minority and imagine when the minority drops to below 20% (very soon) who will be affected most. I always wish the politicians can see this, alas! I doubt they can.

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2013-01-16 15:23 | Report Abuse

The normal politicians can.
But our politician, the 'rakyat first, performance now' type, they can see further than that. They see a "blue ocean".

Post a Comment
Market Buzz