Be the first to like this.

11 comment(s). Last comment by shirley1 2013-03-18 07:32

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-16 17:52 | Report Abuse

your course or your ways need 10 years to train up as a good trader or investor ? wah.. what type of trainer are you ?

10 years is it a bit too long, like primary + secondary school duration, in uni can get PHD already you know.

normally huh want to be successful need to fall under minority group, not the majority group one la.. haha jus kidding jus kidding.

did you offer rambo type of training .. like maybe 3 to 5 years.. 10 years you discourage some from learning la..

Posted by Matsaham Mashuk > 2013-03-16 18:32 | Report Abuse

simple TA will help you a lot to determine time to enter and exit the market..

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-16 18:46 | Report Abuse

Does it need 10 years or maybe 3 to 4 years to learn this ?

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-16 20:00 | Report Abuse

By the way, is the teacher teaching ppl how to be trader or how to be investor ?

if investor how come most of time the teacher buy base on chart one, when chart not good he will sell one, he talk about technical rebound, investors normally invest base on fundamental or base on nature of the business or base on their intuitive one..

is it abit exaggerated take 10 years to learn .. or is it lock-up period .. hahaha

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-03-16 21:02 | Report Abuse

hahaha Shirley... good one
this Mr Teh is really no malu one la... talk like sheet all the time. I still remember he once said, will unlink from i3 last year but he did not its already into mid of March 2013.
I want to see how is the response for his cohort 10? charge so expensive now i heard too for his cohort. Range around RM800 - RM1000 per person. That is so F'g expensive to pay to learn from a con man.
He cut loss more than he made la.. how to train people? hahaha
On top of the that, I want to know his qualification to teach stock market trading. Do you know you have to be qualified to teach? If he is NOT qualified then we can report him to Bursa or SC.
Dear readers, please beware of all this .... many people who out there are working to rip us off. We already fighting sharks everyday but now we have to fight people like Mr Teh to stay alive.
cheers

benson911

639 posts

Posted by benson911 > 2013-03-16 22:35 | Report Abuse

I believe fundamental analysis is the best. Treat stock like doing own business.

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2013-03-16 23:06 | Report Abuse

Keep investing as simple as possible.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-17 13:18 | Report Abuse

i think should be KISS too, Keep it Simple and Stupid :)

did the book tell teacher this one.. if within 3 to 5 years, if we cannot pick up technical analysis, maybe should start looking into other alternatives, of course can try another 3 to 5 years, if still cannot pick-up, do we seriously need to consider other alternatives, because how many 10 years do we have ?

Jus i think only la, the teacher is a book worm reading alot, maybe sometime confused and interpret the knowledge differently.. haha

God created human to be different.. blame who ?

alenac

2,621 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-03-17 13:31 | Report Abuse

I agree on Kis as all the charts in the world will not predict the stock movement tomorrow. Stocks vol and prices are determine by Supply and demand. So tracking the supply,demand and prices are sufficient. Plus +/- news analysis to determine whether people will buy or throw.

Bruce88

1,126 posts

Posted by Bruce88 > 2013-03-17 13:54 | Report Abuse

Just leave him alone, you all giving too much limelight to him. He seems enjoying that...

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-03-18 07:32 | Report Abuse

Being a teacher, shouldn't it be a highly respected profession. lost of words if he feel that way, what on earth actually happening to our society nowadays ..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz