4 people like this.

13 comment(s). Last comment by musang_foxking 2013-08-25 22:41

Posted by ramona_rahman > 2013-08-21 22:58 | Report Abuse

refering to link http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/bursamalaysiashares/35209.jsp

what does T-4-BULL means?

avucin

145 posts

Posted by avucin > 2013-08-22 00:34 | Report Abuse

confirmed isa samad to join the race? and confirmed iris and novamsc to follow suits? happy happy so happy

bigFAT

770 posts

Posted by bigFAT > 2013-08-22 00:37 | Report Abuse

betul-betul isa tak tau malu, dah pernah kena gantung pun tak segan bertanding lagi...inilah dia ahli umno yang tak pernah taubat dan sentiasa mengejar kuasa

ayub

25 posts

Posted by ayub > 2013-08-22 00:42 | Report Abuse

mau cari duit SPRM lagilah tu

Posted by musang_foxking > 2013-08-22 00:55 | Report Abuse

isa?...i love isa...u know why bigfat? he's a true malay fighter...i do not care if he is corrupt or not, still he helps a lot of our people..2nd reason is...isa may make novamsc fly, if only it starts big tomorrow

Rosma mk

591 posts

Posted by Rosma mk > 2013-08-22 07:50 | Report Abuse

if insider news sudah keluar, do you think this novamsc will move up so fast?sure bursa ppl read this blog and ready to issue uma.

Posted by ramona_rahman > 2013-08-23 00:09 | Report Abuse

India's Fortis Healthcare to sell Vietnam unit stake for $80 mln
June 11 | Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:42am EDT
(Reuters) - Fortis Healthcare, India's No. 2 hospital chain, said it agreed to sell its stake in the Vietnam unit to Singapore-based Chandler Corp for $80 million, in a deal that would help cut its debt.

The offer price is at a premium to the purchase price paid by Fortis for the acquisition of Hoan My Medical Corporation, it said on Tuesday. The deal would add to the company's earnings per share, Fortis said in a statement.

(Reporting by Aradhana Aravindan in Mumbai; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
---
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/11/fortishealthcare-vietnam-idUSWNBS0045320130611
---
another deals between singaporean based company and Fortis India...now $80 mln stake in Veitnam
---
Novamsc a singapore based company that already has foothold exposure with its partner Vietnam

Business Solutions Corporation
Allen Yu
Add: 109 Xuan Hong St, Ward 12,
Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Vietnam
Tel: (84) 9076 206 80
Email: linhyu@yahoo.com

may struck a US12m deal with Chandler Corp this year for its newly bought hospital in Veitnam to enables automatic pop-up alerts on drug to drug interactions or drug allergic reactions. The drug allergy alert is generated when electronic prescriptions are ordered by physicians, as the system automatically checks patients’ medical histories for possible drug allergies. The software is called Vesalius. It also offers two web-based modules, namely, the Vesalius Hospital Information System (V-HIS) and the Vesalius Clinical Information System (V-CIS). Both are accessible via the internet or intranet. V-HIS collects and processes patient data. It also includes several key modules such as patient administration, roster and appointments, and pharmacy tools. V-CIS assists physicians in performing effective decision making and clinical care delivery. It consists of two modules: the Physician Support Systems (PSS) and the Electronic Medical Records (EMR).

Posted by ramona_rahman > 2013-08-23 00:16 | Report Abuse

Now how am i'm goin to prove the strong connection between Chandler Corp and Novamsc? Wait...

Posted by ramona_rahman > 2013-08-23 00:29 | Report Abuse

click this link

http://healthmarketinnovations.org/program/drug-interaction-and-drug-allergy-alert-clinical-diagnostic-support-softwaresystem-cdss-eka

u should find this words:
------------------------------------------
Summary
Vesalius, created by software provider Nova MSC, is built to manage clinical and administrative systems. The solution has been adopted by several Indonesian hospitals, the including Eka Hospital.

Key program components
The solution offers two web-based modules, namely, the Vesalius Hospital Information System (V-HIS) and the Vesalius Clinical Information System (V-CIS). Both are accessible via the internet or intranet. V-HIS collects and processes patient data. It also includes several key modules such as patient administration, roster and appointments, and pharmacy tools. V-CIS assists physicians in performing effective decision making and clinical care delivery. It consists of two modules: the Physician Support Systems (PSS) and the Electronic Medical Records (EMR). Vesalius enables automatic pop-up alerts on drug to drug interactions or drug allergic reactions. The drug allergy alert is generated when electronic prescriptions are ordered by physicians, as the system automatically checks patients’ medical histories for possible drug allergies.

then click 'Financial"...u'll get this:

Primary source of funding:
Revenue
Out of pocket payments
Additional source(s) of funding:
Revenue
Funder(s):
Eka Hospital

so where's the relation with Chandler Corp? wait again..another link will come...

Posted by ramona_rahman > 2013-08-23 01:15 | Report Abuse

now click this 2nd link:

http://healthmarketinnovations.org/program/viva-sehat-formerly-razi-clinics

what do u see? Yes u will see quite a similar website design...while the 1st link shows Indonesia Operation, the 2nd link shows the operation in India

now click 'Financial' again just like u did in the 1st link..
So what do u get?

Tada! this:

Primary source of funding:
Investor capital
Additional source(s) of funding:
Funder(s):
Richard Chandler Corporation
-----------
anbz must be proud of me ...not easy to find such info...well anbz...i'll be as good as u are in making significant correlation ...TP 60 cents...wait for RM 2...because novamsc has such world spread connection with world funds and company...and i'm believing that the RM25m profit should be recognised for financial 2012 if not 'the 3 items' purposely designed to draw a losses.

Rosma mk

591 posts

Posted by Rosma mk > 2013-08-23 19:52 | Report Abuse

looking at the shareholders terkenang pd maa. -_-

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-08-24 22:14 | Report Abuse

yes good job ramona...well about chandler corp...here:

http://www.chandlergroup.com/healthcare

and here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Chandler_(businessman)

Posted by musang_foxking > 2013-08-25 22:41 | Report Abuse

i think another reason that isa samad is choosing novamsc as his money machine is...that...the directors of novamsc never sell their shares under 15 cents since 2002 except twice at 15 cents which was due to esos at 10 cents

Post a Comment
Market Buzz