8 comment(s). Last comment by wwwcomment 2013-09-07 00:15

Jee Foh

74 posts

Posted by Jee Foh > 2013-09-05 15:03 | Report Abuse

有些孩子好像家人欠他似的。。

hotbiz

16 posts

Posted by hotbiz > 2013-09-05 15:47 | Report Abuse

很感人的故事,也充满激发力。当今社会的改变,感叹时下又有多少的年青人会有如此的看法和动力呢?是父母对孩子教育失误,或是現今社会太复杂了?

lching

1,402 posts

Posted by lching > 2013-09-05 16:27 | Report Abuse

好文章

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-09-06 22:38 | Report Abuse

My sharing:
Time has changed. The young kids are now growing in a much more affluence environment. I do not use my old yardstick to judge them. Furthermore do I provide them the same tough macro environment as mine i.e. walk alone for long distance to school, wash own school shoes, helping parent in agriculture works, insufficient or no pocket money, no toys, no electronic gadgets etc ? I doesn’t, do you? I knew from very beginning that I had not been educating them directly or indirectly in an “old poor ways”, so I do not expect them to behave as I am, the old fashion guy. Nevertheless I am still trying my best in teaching and visualizing them the right values and frugal attitude. I believe they will be influenced by the good teaching by parents and will finally shaping up their own values according to their era.
Thks.

Posted by ramona_rahman > 2013-09-06 22:43 | Report Abuse

well bsngpg...good parents should yield good offsprings...yet it is unlikely these days...they're more influenced by their friends and outside world...mostly we can't do nothing except teaching them good values...then just pray...

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-09-06 22:48 | Report Abuse

Frankly speaking, I do not want my kids to do as what he did neither what the seniors did. I just want my kids to enjoy their school time while studying hard enough to place them above average. But if they are interested to study hard to place themselves at the peak, I will not object either.

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-09-06 23:18 | Report Abuse

Hi : in fact, about a month ago I thought my teen that he need to develop a healthy core value inside the heart. The core value will act as a compass guiding him along life journey as parents cannot help him forever and he also will not want to ask for advice on everything. I reminded him that healthy values are those which I shared with him all along such as frugal in spending, think about the poor before simply spending, respecting others, be kind hearted, avoid bad habits and bla bla bla…… Thanks god, looks like he understood and accepted.

wwwcomment

448 posts

Posted by wwwcomment > 2013-09-07 00:15 | Report Abuse

Not easy to be parents. I only knew that when I have a kid.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz