1 person likes this.

13 comment(s). Last comment by bsngpg 2013-09-25 07:39

ahtan

241 posts

Posted by ahtan > 2013-09-22 22:07 | Report Abuse

well written articles, but i doubt how many of the so call current nation leaders can understand and digest and accept your opinion . honestly i totally support your views ( long ago) i am not objecting any measures to help the so call "bumis" but let it be "real" support to the real group. if this has been done , long ago we already dont see any hard core poor malays lives in places without electricity and waters, whenever i see that i felt heart pain. ( i am chinese) i love my countryman no matter is malay, indian chinese or others. BUT i hate n sick of those politician that abuse the harmony of the races.

chongkonghui

1,117 posts

Posted by chongkonghui > 2013-09-22 23:00 | Report Abuse

It is a matter of quality of leaders. If a leader only concern own benefits, own 'chair'... of course you guys comes only once in a while, for show only.

necro

4,726 posts

Posted by necro > 2013-09-23 01:27 | Report Abuse

Raise gov efficiency using what?...
Saliva?
Kih kih kih....kira undi pon talak leti punya komunis parti mau ckp transparency...macai macai

necro

4,726 posts

Posted by necro > 2013-09-23 01:32 | Report Abuse

Learn english dalam2 for?u wanna bcome wat?Shakespeare?....aiyo ask your son la eventhough kaw2 kena tiaw sbb dpt C in English they still wanna strike ka?...simple2 ok la,lu olang pandai aaa,ask ppl to jump into science stream but your son mostly send to biz school?...hehehe i can see that dun worry the truth shall be prevail...

necro

4,726 posts

Posted by necro > 2013-09-23 01:36 | Report Abuse

Compare how many billion GAMUDA and SUNWAY got in MRT project compared to so called Malay company that operates in office like reban ayam(AZRB)...thats wat u call racist?

Cai oh cai....

INV3ST0R

132 posts

Posted by INV3ST0R > 2013-09-23 01:49 | Report Abuse

Lol necro, sunway and gamuda have track record and can get things done. If award the projects to tongkat like u gone case la. Everywhere collapse cos all structures supported by tongkats only HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ayub

25 posts

Posted by ayub > 2013-09-23 02:05 | Report Abuse

athan ... like

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2013-09-23 09:17 | Report Abuse

Nobody asks what the people actually wants ?

Posted by curiwangbagus > 2013-09-25 00:58 | Report Abuse

Corruption in Umno an INTERNAL matter - MACC won't get involved

party elections also got corruption. UMNO never learns.

The Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) is advising Umno's Disciplinary Board to act against corruption as the party's election approaches next month.

MACC deputy chief commissioner (Operations) Datuk Mohd Shukri Abdull said the matter was an internal problem and should be referred first to the party's disciplinary committee before further action was taken.

"In my opinion, this is just an internal problem... it does not matter whether it concerns Umno or any other party, I recommend the misconduct be referred to their respective disciplinary board.

"If there is evidence in their probe that needs to be investigated further... please come forward and submit the proof to us (MACC). I suggest let the diciplinary board decide and if there are any issues, they can refer directly to the MACC," he told reporters after attending the opening ceremony of the Pahang MACC Office Complex, here, today

Meanwhile, when asked to comment on investigations into the misappropriation of funds meant for the poor under the government's 1AZAM (Akhiri Zaman Miskin) programme, Shukri said it was still ongoing.

A former political secretary to a former minister and six other individuals were detained to assist MACC in its investigations concerning the 1AZAM fund irregularities.

They were subsequently released on bail.

About the case involving the Perak Football Association over alleged sabotage and corruption following a series of defeats suffered by the state team in the Malaysia Cup tournament, he confirmed receiving a report yesterday and that an investigation had been initiated. - Bernama, September 24, 2013.

Full article: http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=165562:corruption-in-umno-an-internal-matter-macc-wont-get-involved&Itemid=2#ixzz2ftBxpyab
Follow us: @MsiaChronicle on Twitter

Posted by curiwangbagus > 2013-09-25 01:04 | Report Abuse

Well said INV3ST0R. As a Malay I feel ashamed of another Malay necro who always spread hate. We are all GOD's children and must learn to love & not like necro who always spread hate against the Chinese as I had read through his postings. Like INV3ST0R said, we Malays no need tongkat like necro. We have our both hands to cari makan, so necro? My sincere hope is to see more Malays stand up and give a piece of mind to necro as he is disgracing the Malay race and perhaps being shame. Be peaceful, salam.

Posted by curiwangbagus > 2013-09-25 01:29 | Report Abuse

Datuk Zaid Ibrahim
September 23

No need to empower Bumis. Have clean transparent govt and all Malaysians including Bumis will be empowered

Posted by curiwangbagus > 2013-09-25 01:30 | Report Abuse

Datuk Zaid Ibrahim
September 23

Economic policies decided and implemented by the majority for the majority could not uplift the majority. Blame the minority?

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-09-25 07:39 | Report Abuse

Curiwangbagus :
From another perspective, do you think they are killing the general ethnic Malay quietly ?
At the lower level, if you compare to Indo who came to our land, they are the same Muslim, having the same Malay culture but they can compete and grab away almost all of the sub-construction and house cleaning works from Chinese. Look back at our Malay, 67 % of the country population, where are you?

At the middle level, just go to manufacturing sector where efficiency is the upmost value (no color factor here except some privilege given to Malay to please the gov), safe to say that almost 80% of engineers and managers are non-Malay. Where are the Malay ?

At the higher level such as entrepreneurship or businesses, just look at KL during Chinese New Year and Hari Raya festivals. Where is the Malay in businesses? Look at Bursa, how many are owned by Malay if not GLC?

Look at the result list in universities every end of the semester, how many Fatimah or Ali appear at the top of the list?

Hey my dear friends, pls wake up, you should not let Mahtirism to kill the beloved ethnic Malay. He is not a genuine Malay anyway. Honestly, I as a Chinese do not want to leave you behind as I agree that there will not be a true peace if the majority is lagging far behind. Please wake up and let us progress together, we will extend our helping hands when you need it.

What do you think ?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz