1 person likes this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by Fortunebull 2013-10-26 15:42

Posted by palmprincess > 2013-10-26 11:40 | Report Abuse

He said "the reality is that inflation now is low at 2% ???? :(

sephiroth

14,111 posts

Posted by sephiroth > 2013-10-26 13:57 | Report Abuse

Dear all property stock shareholders, pls throw like there's no tomorrow and drag down the price by 90%, my $$$ is itching to go in

sephiroth

14,111 posts

Posted by sephiroth > 2013-10-26 14:19 | Report Abuse

CIMB report dated 25/10/13

We retain our Overweight call on the property sector. As a result of excessive concerns in the months leading to the Budget, the net impact of the 2014 Budget on property stocks is likely to be neutral. Investors will be relieved that property-related measures are not excessive and that the anticipation overhang on the sector has been lifted. Property stocks have de-rated and underperformed the broader market since June when speculation about the ban on DIBS first surfaced. However, there could still be knee-jerk selling pressure on property stocks next week. We would view that as an opportunity to accumulate positions. Developers continue to chalk up record sales and profits and the overall longer-term outlook for the residential property market will be strengthened by the measures to curb speculation. Our top picks in the sector remain Mah Sing and UEM Sunrise.

Funtrade

596 posts

Posted by Funtrade > 2013-10-26 14:38 | Report Abuse

Those who don't know anything about property will throw while the smarts will collect at low. Let's see who will laugh till the end.

Fortunebull

2,599 posts

Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-10-26 15:42 | Report Abuse

Funtrade! Give you explanation wisely! I have made rounds of profit from property counters! I say better sideline until you get better picture! Or else you will be trapped holding for years! Be wise!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz