20 comment(s). Last comment by camrybenz88 2013-11-29 12:53

11,104 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-11-28 15:51 | Report Abuse

Please look at cash reserve built up by Pakatan, 268% rise in pay is nothing compared to the thieves who steal our beloved country wealth in billion. They deserve more as long as they are clean and continue to build up cash reserve. In simple calculation, if they can save RM 100 million, 268% pay rise is nothing.

ktsk88

5,284 posts

Posted by ktsk88 > 2013-11-28 15:54 | Report Abuse

Agreed totally as long as reserve is increasing and the ADUN/MB is doing their job, a rise is imminent. Don't bother about opposition (BN) comments.

11,104 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-11-28 15:55 | Report Abuse

A trip to foreign country using private jet costs 470,000, it is enough to pay Hannah Yeoh salary for a year.

11,104 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-11-28 15:58 | Report Abuse

No. He is my father.

FreeThink

4,039 posts

Posted by FreeThink > 2013-11-28 16:03 | Report Abuse

otb so humor...hehe

11,104 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-11-28 16:03 | Report Abuse

I am joking with you, yes, it is my photo. Very worry to get older year by year.

thinsu06

Posted by thinsu06 > 2013-11-28 17:05 | Report Abuse

Some more, Hannah has no cattle farm!!!

danny_dsk

37 posts

Posted by danny_dsk > 2013-11-28 18:08 | Report Abuse

It is rational to have a reward system, and also a punishment system. What if (some of) the assemblymen underperformed? Wait for 5yrs to be ousted by its constituents? Selangor state needs to come out with the mechanism.

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2013-11-28 18:22 | Report Abuse

Hannah Yeoh

(4) My hands are still clean. I work like all other working folks. I am the first woman Speaker. I am not the first lady.

(3) My husband has no role in any state agencies. My 2 babies have only toys and not involved in any companies doing business with govt.

(2) I co-own one terrace house with my husband and one Kia Sorento car. No other side income. No diamonds. No contracts. No private jets.

I salute this First Woman Speaker of Malaysia.

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2013-11-28 18:30 | Report Abuse

Pay rise for Selangor reps overdue, still lower than corporate sector, says councillor

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/pay-rise-for-selangor-reps-overdue-still-lower-than-corporate-sector-says-c

mogul88

55 posts

Posted by mogul88 > 2013-11-28 20:47 | Report Abuse

I for once, support this as long as they are doing a good job governing the Selangor state and make it a glittering role model to all other states

11,104 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-11-28 20:55 | Report Abuse

Visit a foreign country using private jets costs 470,000 Ringgit per trip. This amount of money is enough to pay Hannah Yeoh (monthly salary is 22,000 ringgit) 21.36 months of salary. Hannah Yeoh, your money is really hard to earn. For someone, sit in the plane for a few hours, the money spent is 470,000. It is called "easy money for convenient sake".

mogul88

55 posts

Posted by mogul88 > 2013-11-28 22:31 | Report Abuse

Worse still, this someone contribute to nothing and live on you and my hard earned income tax money. I say let the GST roll so the masses feel the pinch when they see how easily their money is spent on one 470,000 ringgit shopping trip

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2013-11-29 01:54 | Report Abuse

The best joke for today , selangor MB earn more than najib.

If najib is earning rm22k , how is he going to pay for his electric bill of rm2.5million per year -Rm208,333 per month not including Rosmah expenses !!! .Well maybe Najib is earning some side income along the way , I'm glad that the government slam the Selangor state government on the increased in salary but i hope that they will do the same thing to Sarawak state government as well.

Najib control his own expenses by approving the federal budget "PM dept" ,The tax payer money is under his control.
1. Personal Bday Celebration - cost borne by PM's Dept
2. Daughter's Wedding - cost borne by PM's Dept
3. 2.5 million electric/water bill - cost borne by PM's Dept
4. Rosmah traveing expenses - cost borne by PM's Dept
5. Najib petrol expenses - Cos borne by PM's Dept
6. 5 star hotel chef at seri perdana - Cost borne by PM's Dept
7. 20 body guard protection fee - Cost borne by PM's Dept
8. Permata operation cost - borne by PM's Dept
9. Rosmah expenses - borne by PM's Dept
10. much more

Najib spending much more than he could earn ??, This is why our country is making more loss than profit...Selangor/Penang state government is performing much better than federal/sarawak state government, i dont see why we should not increased their salary

PS - Telur hannah yeoh is bigger than najib, she deserved a better salary than our PM... Selangor speaker is willing to declare her personal asset ,how about our dear PM ??

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2013-11-29 01:55 | Report Abuse

My respect for Aunty bersih.She is a simple old lady fighting for justice.Her children and grand children should be proud of having such a mother and grandmother.

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2013-11-29 01:58 | Report Abuse

WHAT IF PROTON CEASES TO EXIST TOMORROW?

The Government says some 150,000 jobs generated by the national car industry will be lost.

True, they will not be employed by Proton but what will really happen to them?

Well, the good sales and marketing staff will be filling the vacancies of other car companies because those companies will need to hire good people due to their increased sales.

How about engineers, technicians and mechanics? Many will open their own workshops and thrive repairing roadworthy Protons or be hired by other car aftermarket and related businesses. Again, we are talking about the good and competent ones here.

Admin, finance and HR? Absorbed into a resurrected local auto industry. Or ready to take on challenges in other areas.

But what about those incompetent, lazy, good-for-nothing freeloaders?

Don't worry. They will be well take care of. There's always a place for them, either in Malaysia Airlines or the Prime Minister's Department.

The Happy End.

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2013-11-29 02:03 | Report Abuse

gaji kroni depa....fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

1) Datuk Seri Mohamed Nazir Abdul Razak
CEO CIMB Group Holdings Berhad
RM9.35 juta setahun (RM779,166 sebulan)

2) Datuk Seri Zubir Murshid (telah digantikan dengan Datuk Mohd Bakke Salleh)
CEO Sime Darby Berhad
RM2.05 juta setahun (RM170,833 sebulan)

3) Datuk Yusli Mohamed Yusoff
CEO Bursa Malaysia
RM1.97 juta setahun (RM164,166 sebulan)

4) Datuk Seri Abdul Wahid Omar
CEO Maybank Berhad
RM1.78 juta setahun (RM148,333 sebulan)

5) Tan Sri Lodin Wok Kamaruddin
Boustead Holdings Berhad
RM1.85 juta (RM154,166 sebulan)

6) Dato’ Seri Che Khalid Bin Mohamad Noh
CEO TNB
RM 1,107,280,00

7) Tan Sri Rozali Bin Ismail
CEO Syabas (Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Bhd) & Puncak Niaga Holding
RM 5.1juta Setahun (RM 425,000 Sebulan)

macai macai2 sekelian tak mahu komen kah di sisni ? ini semua anak syarikat kerajaan GLC, atau kerajaan ada share emas.
juta2 gaji dorang syarikat tak berapa ada untung pun.

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2013-11-29 09:12 | Report Abuse

Hannah Yeoh
I didn't say I should be paid more because I have only one house and one car.

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2013-11-29 12:53 | Report Abuse

compare this MCA LEADER who spend our money like it belongs to her father...

As country tightened its belt, Yen Yen spent almost RM3 million on trips from 2010 to 2013

Former tourism minister Datuk Seri Dr Ng Yen Yen (pic, left) racked up a RM2.71 million bill for overseas trips between 2010 and January this year, at a time when Putrajaya was telling Malaysians to tighten their belts and adjust their lifestyles because of rising living costs.

Tourism is now Malaysia's second largest foreign exchange earner and seventh largest contributor to the economy, contributing RM47.2 billion to Gross National Income (GNI) in 2012.

But Dr Ng's trips have raised the ire of opposition lawmakers and citizens who say the bill is excessive.

In a parliamentary written reply to Lim Guan Eng (DAP - Bagan), Tourism and Culture Minister Datuk Seri Nazri Aziz said in 2010 Dr Ng and her delegations spent RM1.28 million on overseas trips in January, April, May, June, August, September and October that year.

In 2011, Dr Ng and her accompanying delegations ran up a bill of RM814,142 on trips in May, July, August and November.

Last year, RM588,547 was spent on trips in January, March, May, July and November. Her last trip was made in January this year when she and her delegation spent RM35,400.

Dr Ng was appointed tourism minister from April 2009 until the 13th General Election where she was not fielded.

She was not appointed back to the Cabinet but her successor Nazri appointed her as the Malaysian Tourism Promotion Board chair.

During her tenure, Dr Ng had come under fire from the opposition for her extensive travelling and spending.

Her chief critic was DAP's Anthony Loke, the former Rasah MP and currently the Seremban MP, who had branded her as "touring minister".

Loke had flayed Dr Ng for "lavishly" spending RM3 million to organise the 2012 Pacific Asia Travel Association conference held in Kuala Lumpur in April as well as forking out RM1.8 million for six Facebook pages as part of an integrated social media campaign.

In July this year, Loke had warned Nazri to keep an eye on Dr Ng, telling Nazri to make sure "she does her job".

Nazri responded that Dr Ng was selected because of her experience as a tourism minister and also because Malaysia wanted to attract tourists from China.

"We want a bigger pie of the Chinese market. Ng can help because she speaks Mandarin," Nazri had said. – November 29, 2013.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/as-country-tightened-its-belt-yen-yen-spent-almost-rm3-million-on-trips-fro