1 person likes this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by ipomember 2013-12-17 15:03

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-12-17 10:46 | Report Abuse

There is people like a Tauke Soo in a small coffee shop who does not know anything about financial terms, FA or TA. She just has a big remisier who somehow have connection to another Bigger remisier who manages big fund. So when the Bigger remisier accumulates a particular stock in a big way, the big remisier just follow and asking the Tauke Soo to follow. It can be 1-2 months or as fast as 1 week ahead the big news. The big remisier and Tauke Soo are not greedy, just target 25-35% profit after the big news. It was true for many times. Maybe 20% of the times, the stocks were not successfully up, but the lost was minimum as the entry price was at lower side. This was the way the Tauke Soo(or you can call her auntie) made more than million in each hot markets. She was not greedy in each transaction too, just 30000-50000 shares each time.

The far receiver of the info, made paper gain but actual lost as being informed the buy time but now selling time. Each transaction was confirmed with one big news follow suits after the purchase.

So friends, you have no way to dance with them.

Therefore I try to invest with my own very simple ways, find a reliable and value stocks and buy during correction times, then just Sit and Wait for long long times. As long as my ASSESSMENT on “reliable and value” are right, I will beat the market in long run.

Good Luck.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-12-17 11:05 | Report Abuse

An investment approach based on solid value is the most dependable. In contrast, counting on others to give you a profit regardless of value-is probably the least.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-12-17 11:06 | Report Abuse

but.... but...... you know lah! LOL

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-12-17 11:10 | Report Abuse

How to make a right ASSESSMENT on “reliable and value” stocks?

Many uncles, aunties and educated youngsters do not know how to assess for a reliable and value stocks. Do not worry, many players in Bursa are like you.

Then how?
Just read as many analyst reports as possible which can be obtained freely from internet. Limit yourself to branded counters, mainly blue chips or the favorite stocks of most of the fund managers, i.e. PBB, MBB, HL, Digi, Maxis, LDady, Nestle, Amway, Genting, YTL etc. Buy in batch ONLY whenever there is a big correction on Bursa. After that, you just sit and wait or keep them for your kids. Many years later you will find yourself having good positive return and better than at least 60% of other players in Bursa.

The above are the real experiences from Millionaire Ah Peks next door. I regret that I only believe Ah Peks lately but not the early years when I entered Bursa.

haikeyila

1,063 posts

Posted by haikeyila > 2013-12-17 12:19 | Report Abuse

how often did we NOT see a huge price movement before a major announcement? if ever? I wonder if there are actually laws that spell out clearly against this 'unfair advantage'. Nevermind the enforcement, of course.

ipomember

615 posts

Posted by ipomember > 2013-12-17 15:03 | Report Abuse

totally agree with haikeyila, insider trading is everywhere

Post a Comment
Market Buzz