2 people like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by 8illionaire 2014-08-21 11:22

love2trade

450 posts

Posted by love2trade > 2014-01-21 16:28 | Report Abuse

i been to Joey Yap seminar too. did you ask more than 2 questions that day :)

Tripaka

2,835 posts

Posted by Tripaka > 2014-01-21 16:58 | Report Abuse

Once you are born in this world, we are subjected to metaphysics or the natural forces/rules existing in this world. If we are knowledgeable in this aspect, we can use it to our advantage. Most importantly is to do more charitable and good deeds and blessings and virtue will follow...

regnig

259 posts

Posted by regnig > 2014-01-21 20:05 | Report Abuse

I look at the company rather than industry... Good company will continue to do well during tough years though.

wahlaueh

208 posts

Posted by wahlaueh > 2014-01-22 00:36 | Report Abuse

You may refer the investment write up by another Fung shui master, Master David Koh, for comparison... Not bad I would say...

Posted by Kamaru BahariBakar > 2014-01-22 00:55 | Report Abuse

Feng Shui Company : Land Developer - SP Setia, Protasco, Iris, IOIPG,
Oil & Gas : Petronas, Barakah, Sapura Kencana, Hibiscus,Old Town.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-22 01:43 | Report Abuse

Here you go with some feng shui sifu said wood related stock is worst and we have another sifu here recommend wood related stock is best. If you say fire related stock is good, does that mean all of them good.

Can a property stock related to wood, earth, metal, water. It need all these to build it.

Why I don't believe in Feng Shui? Simply because the world most famous investors do not know Feng Shui and they are still pretty good.
If you study carefully what the Feng Shui master said, it is normally 摸棱两可 (It will be right either way).

So let me predict this year, banking stock will be good. Then at the end of the year, I just pick two bank with best performances and said, see how accurate I predict. What about the rest of the bank?

I understand feng shui can help you to adjust furniture and to make a better design but apply to stock, I just don't get it.

I am not try to offence anyone, just doesn't find it make any sense. Just my two cents

Posted by 8illionaire > 2014-08-21 11:22 | Report Abuse

I guess Joey got everything wrong. From airlines to plantations.
Lol. Hope someone sees this.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz