RHB selalu tukar tukar report. tak malu ke

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2014-04-18 12:07 | Report Abuse

hahahaa... well said

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-04-18 13:01 | Report Abuse

itu bukan tukar tukar report,,share prices is changging always so a new reports come out,,but target price the same,,4.08...share price sedang bergerak sebab report RHB... kalau tak ada report rhb,,ia tak akan bergerak sebab dulu rhb sudah letakkan neutral ke atas kaunter sebab harga nya sudah dekat dgn 4.08... kamu faham tak...kalau harga sekarang sampai dekat dgn 4.08,,kalau tak ada apa apa berita,,rhb akan letakkan neutral balik... kamufaham tak----tewnama

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-04-18 13:03 | Report Abuse

LUCKY this counter has a backup RHB,,,if no analyst probelm lol,,tak tentu arah ia akan pergi,,tak ada hala tujuan

azog

53 posts

Posted by azog > 2014-04-18 13:16 | Report Abuse

tq rhb.

belkg

106 posts

Posted by belkg > 2014-04-18 14:39 | Report Abuse

One moment they can upgrade with good comment

nooniez

730 posts

Posted by nooniez > 2014-04-18 15:35 | Report Abuse

RHB talk cock again. malu betul. whos the analyst? sucks

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-04-20 11:57 | Report Abuse

some big ones missed the boat..they the big fish knows a hot contract news will be coming out on 18//04//14,, the big ones can be anybody...but the stock is already overpriced at that time..so what they did pump up some negative news in mas media to bring down the price very very fast, because the announcement date of contract is approaching.. they were very cunning, showing to masses to public that a healthy correction is being carried out on datasonic... actually this did not turn out to be a healthy correction, because healthy correction means price should go back to a little less then 4.08[rhb target price].. the price went down badly to 2.60 level, this we cannot define it as a healthy correction,, a total of 600 million capital wipeout from datasonic stock..this are define as DAMAGES to datasonic.. i hope datasonic and bursa does not have a hand in this super drama. datasonic should be fair to shareholders, the retail holders who are still holding the stocks.. if possible datasonic should take some legal action against the TA ANALYST, who created the blunder in mas media--sun daily on 4th of april 2014, because he does not have the right to do that.. sure this TA ANALYST is also working hand to hand with some parties...anyway all this is just speculation,but only can be reveal if a thorough investigation is carried out.. to me i define this as full DAMAGES to datasonic... bursa was zip quiet when the price plunge to 2.60 levels, they were enjoying it.. yes i aggree the price was overpriced at that time, and bursa police took out a caution note.. if bursa intention were clean, then this matter should end up with a healthy correction only..if it damages the stock, then somebody should be responsible for it.. i only can think 2 parties here, bursa police n TA ANALYST... when bursa police method did not work out, they start using mas media.. this is totally a CRIME

Post a Comment
Market Buzz