Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by AlbertLim 2014-06-09 00:24

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2014-06-05 23:04 | Report Abuse

haha…. Mr Teh never fail to amaze me…. now its free wonder why??

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2014-06-05 23:10 | Report Abuse

CP Teh
June 2 at 1:07am
dear all members,
This is a OPEN group. It is NOT my closed Stock-Watch group. So, no stocks or charts will be discussed here.
For those who wish to join my CLOSED stock-watch group, please PM me for details.
Thanks

see his true colour is out… all this just to promote his stock watch… hahahahaha
I rather join other group for are damn good in stock pickings….

imoogi99

1,640 posts

Posted by imoogi99 > 2014-06-05 23:23 | Report Abuse

" Nov 10, 2012 07:16 PM | Report Abuse

sorry I dont believe a word coming from CP Teh... one day I speak the truth about CP TEH ... ONE FINE DAY I WILL....."

Albert, just curious...have you reveal the truth? The above was posted by you and I could missed out the truth.

imoogi99

1,640 posts

Posted by imoogi99 > 2014-06-06 09:26 | Report Abuse

Albert, where's your truth? Why so quiet?

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2014-06-06 21:04 | Report Abuse

quiet because I got better things to do…. cannot always bickering about this stupid Mr Teh who con many people…

The truth already revealed many times dear Mr Imoogi… you need to find out when & which thread I did post as I reveal many slow & steady as there are many more to come….
Whist you may think I am lying or just plain loser but the truth I speak off is real & not fabricated. I willing to go court for these truth…..
The bottom-line is Mr Teh is never good to learn from + he had lost a lot in market + took some of his students to holland too….
till next time… adios amigo….

imoogi99

1,640 posts

Posted by imoogi99 > 2014-06-06 21:35 | Report Abuse

Then stop bickering once and for all. After all you have reveal the truth and let others decide if the truth from you is the real truth but nothing but the truth. From my quick scan of your 275 posts, all are on him.

Maybe you have lose money due to him but then take your fight with him elsewhere. Let people have some space to move on. Whether he's good or bad eventually people will find out. Since you have reveal the truth, let the truth stays in there. You had been bickering on him for many years, dont you feel tired? Like you said, you had better things to do, then do the better things.

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2014-06-08 02:39 | Report Abuse

Mr imoogi99… wonder why are you involved in the middle? are you in love with him? wow!! u went thru all my post? even i can't recall the numbers that I posted… you really must love Mr Teh… hahaha

I will continue this .. if you don't like please don't read…

Adios amigo Mr imoogi99

imoogi99

1,640 posts

Posted by imoogi99 > 2014-06-08 11:28 | Report Abuse

Ha..ha..ha....a reply from a retard who do not understand what I am trying to say. Anyway you have your rights too to do what you like.

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2014-06-09 00:24 | Report Abuse

i have nothing against you Mr Imoogi… so please don't call me names… you don't know want a war with me…. pls… tq

Post a Comment
Market Buzz