3 people like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by jenabchen123 2014-08-30 11:06

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2014-07-01 09:37 | Report Abuse

the NEP have given opportunity to the rent seekers

davidtkt

94 posts

Posted by davidtkt > 2014-07-01 22:40 | Report Abuse

Agree n support wat u mentioned,and d group of umno elites know tat too, but there is nothing to stop them unless wif d support of majority Malays to change them. Hope tat majority of good umno members wake up n really fight for better Malaysia asap.

travoltakeong

1,502 posts

Posted by travoltakeong > 2014-07-02 09:23 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon Yew Yin and all Chinese forumers....I read your articles...Honestly speaking....Don't make it too obvious if you are anti Malay.....I am a Chinese but I am feeling very uncomfortable with all this provocation.....Inter race relationship is all time low...Don't make it worse....

Anywhere I go, in general the Malays and Chinese are saying that they hate each other to the maximum....Face the truth...Peace is very superficial this days...IN SHORT...PEACE in Malaysia is NOT REAL....so to speak.....All of us are pretenders in this country.....

To be fair...We Chinese are not treating well to the High Performers Malays in the Private sector, which in general is control by Chinese...So what is the Big deal??

Just to share......I came to know from an Arab colleague the reason why Palestinian is mentally & physically resilient despite being slaughtered by the JEWS for many decades.....The Palestinian told the JEWS being a Muslim that they love death as much as the JEWS love their live. They will fight the JEWS until Dooms Day....because they believe they will die as martyr....and...to the Palestenian...they got nothing to lose simply because they want to die as a martyr.....

In General...Malays being Muslim may have this kind of inner strength in them....as evident by some of the Malays/Muslim that are willing to go to Syria/Afghanistan/Palestin to fight......on their own ...willingly.....and this can be a domino effect....

My fear is if you continue this provocation....The CHINESE WILL LOSE MORE than they can chew....

Don't provoke........I love peace and I want my children to grow up in peace.....

Posted by profit profits > 2014-07-02 10:09 | Report Abuse

travoltakeong, please waky up from childish mentality like I used to be 15 years ago. I used to be very faithful (or faith-fool) supporter for BN but no more since 2000.

Dislike government cannot be equate to betraying country, most of the people still love the country, they just condem corruption and discrimination racial practices .... If BN falls, we will support another coalition which Malays leaders still lead and play key roles.

PS: most Chinese pray to the so called NATUK-KONG 那督公(Jin Datuk Keramat) everywhere, they are spirits of past land-owners where the Chinese lives. This proves Chinese respect the land owners of any place where they live.

Posted by shareinformation > 2014-07-03 09:30 | Report Abuse

The truth is whatever enshrined in the NEP has been enforced since its inception.Those 50 yrs old now have been affected by it all their lives until now.I think what we should argue about is fair policies which have the consensus of both the majority and minority stakeholders. Then the policies are executed in a transparent manner with check and balance from all stakeholders so that they will acheive what are intended.Take for example 30% qouta in equity .How is it determined ? I remember there was a discrepancy between govt figure and that from an independent body.Another is quota for public universities enrolment.After 50 years,has it attained its intended result in terms of number/ratio of trained professionals.Needless to say the survey/study must be done in the most fair and transparent manner.

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-08-30 09:57 |

Post removed.Why?

jenabchen123

1,197 posts

Posted by jenabchen123 > 2014-08-30 11:06 | Report Abuse

Koon sudah mampus??? Mampus is a word means for animal.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz