8 comment(s). Last comment by connie 2014-08-17 17:03

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-08-17 01:15 | Report Abuse

fuyOooo!

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-08-17 08:56 | Report Abuse

good morning random trading aka syclac99 :) wud like to take this opportunity to thank you for your magnificent piece on 2nd wave anticipation. loving it to bits coz this 'anticipation theory' has been on my mind and VIOLA u penned it down with such clarity and lucidity :) am putting it in practice for my swing trades ! my next 'project' is to think about scalping and intra-day trades ... hmmmm perhaps one day u will come up with another brilliant piece for such trades :) i was reading how this guy scalps on 5min chart with 10sma yesterday ... pretty cool and interesting ! once again merci and have a wonderful sunday :)

Posted by Random Trading > 2014-08-17 09:53 | Report Abuse

Haha. Thanks Connie. Act I had this observation for quite some times bt it seems like I'm the only one that thinks that way. Now at least I know there is some one think the same. Act I should thank you for that. As for scalping n intraday trading, I'm not sure I'm qualify enough to do so. Bt if I have some thing to share abt it then I will post it. One thing I know sbout intraday n scalping is that discipline is the utmost important thing. Also, most of the method I studied from foreign market trader especially those from US are not suitable for bursa due to the different market behavior. Especially our local stock daily range is too tight to apply their method. Anyway keep learning n progress is the only way to survive in the market. U too have a wonderful Sunday!

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-08-17 15:33 | Report Abuse

RT .. your haha makes me feel like i have known u for a long time :) :) yeah u are probably rite that wat we read from the net may not apply for our big bad bursa but it's a good start nonetheless ... am looking at lbalum with its sudden surge in vol and price at past 3pm !!! plotted just 3 indicators on 5 min chart - 10sma, vol and rsi ... it may pretty much work for scalpers ! another general rule of thumb i read is that if the price spike exceeds more than 2% of 10sma then pass coz it's not worth a while to take the risk ! RT .. sincerely hope that u cud share more of your trading techniques with us so that newbie like ME can survive in the market and make some moolah for a beer or two ... CHEERS :)

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-08-17 15:42 | Report Abuse

RT .. did u notice u have the same initial as ROBERT TAN ??? :) are u as shrewd as he is ????? hmmmm ... one day u shud write "series of shrewd trades by random trading" !!!!!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-08-17 15:51 | Report Abuse

ha.. ha.. ha.. ha..

Posted by Random Trading > 2014-08-17 16:49 | Report Abuse

Haha. I didn't even notice it. Well is just a coincident. I certainly dare not to compare myself to the tycoon for thousand years. To be like them, u need certain characters. u know what I mean. I don't think I'm cut out for it. I just hope to trade the market in my small way bcoz learning about trading and trading itself offer a lot fun and satisfaction. Just hope that more individual investors and traders can make money more often from the market instead of being the feeder to the selective few. Of course there is certainly no way we can beat them but if we can have more successful trades then not only we can actually make money out of it but also makes it more difficult for them too make money as well. Is always bad for the market if it is too cornered.

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-08-17 17:03 | Report Abuse

oohhhh RT ... i do know what u meant by certain 'characters' !! corporate tycoons not only need to be shrewd but also not being too compassionate (in other words cruel ... oops). if RT is not cut out for that then i can only conclude that u are a good person :) oh yes ... one can derive so much fun and excitement from trading ! do it the rite way then it is good for our heart yes ??? better than cardio exercise :) RT ... on days when u feel bored trading, u may join us at below thread for a chat or two. we will be totally delighted with your presence :):)
http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/900779068.jsp

Post a Comment
Market Buzz