2 people like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by Kian Leong Lim 2014-11-24 11:13

Kevin Wong

416 posts

Posted by Kevin Wong > 2014-11-21 15:32 | Report Abuse

Investors invest in quality stocks for the long tterm, they should not be trying to time or forecast mart's tops/bottoms. It's the job of the speculators to outsmart marts!

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2014-11-21 16:20 | Report Abuse

Don't need any outsmarting. After the year end dressing, will dive like a bomb. Market up for too long, prop up by money pumping Or QEs. Ordinary people just have no job and no income and the economists all don't know what to do next.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2014-11-21 17:08 | Report Abuse

I never promote any stock in i3investor. Now I want to promote this post by Safal posted by Tan KW here. Read it!

I have a friend who has made RM10m in the stock market recently. He told me he wants to talk to the banks and borrow another RM10m to buy stocks. I said, "Are you sure? You have already got more than RM10m, why do you want to take such risk?"

He said, "All my life I made money from borrowing money and buy on margin. That was how I made my RM10. I am very confident I am very good in picking stocks. I had been there, done that. You are not up to my standard."

As he is a good friend of mine. So I wrote him this letter. At least I have done my part, as a friend.

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/61822.jsp

Kevin Wong

416 posts

Posted by Kevin Wong > 2014-11-21 19:30 | Report Abuse

So far those who dare to bet against this current uptrend since 2009, had been severely... All bull runs end only when ""the last buyer has bought"" & ""when the last bear capitulated"" - not bcos of economic fundamentals!
People who really have lots of money, made their wealth from marts thru llong term investing, riding out all the up & down swings...not by timing/outsmarting mart's peaks/bottoms! In fact, most billionaire investors had warned against speculating on the timing of trend reversals...it's not only futile, but also foolhardy!!!! Concentrate on individual stocks, instead of the mart as a whole is their general advise.

Posted by Kian Leong Lim > 2014-11-24 11:13 | Report Abuse

Ya, I agree with Kevin Wong's mentality. But I would like to give my other person opinion for sharing. Even if IIam the person who is "Ordinary people just have no job and no income and the economists all don't know what to do next.", the world will also not die because of me. "As he is a good friend of mine. To the person who said to friend that "So I wrote him this letter. At least I have done my part, as a friend." , it always pays to be cautious. It is not because the market will definitely have to drop in the future. But trust me, what you see others as is actually what you will become, the money that you will still have in the future. In the opposite direction, what others see you as now is actually what the other person will become, the money that you don't have but he has will become yours in the future. What we see in other people is what we are going to be in the future. This is called the Renho(人和) by The Art of War. That is why it always pays to be humble is my opinion and I think the market will mostly go up because most of the world is in a poor stage the situation will improve gradually for everyone because we can not find another earth to live if here is so bad that we can't live here anymore. In the future, don't just look at Malaysia, see the whole world as one big family and see things in a global perspective if you don't want to make mistake in investing. This is called the Renho(人和) by The Art of War.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz