9 people like this.

16 comment(s). Last comment by kcchongnz 2014-12-31 14:18

SpeedyBoy

217 posts

Posted by SpeedyBoy > 2014-12-25 20:24 | Report Abuse

Good article. A lot of traders still have the thinking that that if EPF, research houses etc buy into stocks like KNM they feel confident and always have the opinion that if these institutions are buying there is nothing to be scared of.

Ven Felix

2,182 posts

Posted by Ven Felix > 2014-12-25 21:03 | Report Abuse

谢谢您 如此无饰和深入浅出的 分享。让我们看到看清 大鳄的布计。真想般个奖杯给你。是你大哥的分析 容易让 小第明白 与 受育。
MERRY XMAS !

johnny cash

6,388 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-12-25 21:56 | Report Abuse

Good article

Tornado

1,938 posts

Posted by Tornado > 2014-12-25 22:02 | Report Abuse

Great Article......

Ntpboon

664 posts

Posted by Ntpboon > 2014-12-25 23:44 | Report Abuse

感激您让我上了免费一课。

众多 i 3 师傅中,
首选当属KCChong。
教你如何避Lemon,
分析公司功夫深。

谢谢您无私的分享。
祝您聖诞快乐!

Posted by AzmiMerican > 2014-12-26 09:35 | Report Abuse

ks55 Posted by ks55 > Dec 23, 2014 03:54 PM | Report Abuse X

Buy BDB-OR then

Buy BDB-OR at 14 sen, plus 1.30 will give you 2k BDB at 72 sen.
Dividend say 5sen gives DY 6.9%, 6sen is 8.3%, 7sen is 9.7%.
Value buy.
If can get BDB-OR at 10sen, BDB mother share will be 70sen. Better still.
Should sell BDB mother share even at 76 sen and buy BDB-OR at 14 sen right now for a 4.0 sen difference.

Last trading date BDB-OR on 30 Dec 2014
25/12/2014 20:37

I ikut ks55.... dah beli OR

Posted by AzmiMerican > 2014-12-26 13:46 | Report Abuse

BDB-OR jumps more than 30% pagi ni

Tapi masih murah, beli beli beli. ....

pushparaj

207 posts

Posted by pushparaj > 2014-12-26 14:42 | Report Abuse

kc chong, your article is very informative

gungho92

388 posts

Posted by gungho92 > 2014-12-26 16:46 | Report Abuse

apparently lambs will still enter wolf dent out of curiosity...lol

Posted by AzmiMerican > 2014-12-27 17:50 | Report Abuse

Mr kc

I see in your cerita this:

Share price has nothing to do with underlying business and fundamentals for hot stocks.

My question to u is... How long into a bull run before those low profile, yang senyap tapi undervaluation punya counters get "discovered" ??

Any yang lansung tak di discovered at all??

Question saya basically non hot stock if not 'discovered' will miss bull run la??

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2014-12-27 18:08 | Report Abuse

AzmiAmerican,

Good question. But I don't ave the answer for you, sorry.

but these are some of the things the wise men said:

"Patience is a Virtue"

“Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grows. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.”
– Paul Samuelson

"Investing is a Lifelong Journey"

"All Good Things Come in Time"

“With a wonderful business, you can figure out what will happen; you can’t figure out when it will happen. You don’t want to focus on when, you want to focus on what. If you’re right about what, you don’t have to worry about when”

Posted by AzmiMerican > 2014-12-27 19:00 | Report Abuse

Mr kc

Ya, I suppose macam tu la... Yellen pun cakap Patient

good things come to those who wait

Just hope tak payah tunggu lama lama

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2014-12-31 08:14 | Report Abuse

Posted by ks55 > Dec 30, 2014 11:46 PM | Report Abuse
“kcchongnz -- There are two purposes why people invest in stock market.
1. For long term investment - that should form the bulk of your investment. In my case, the REITs. Up to 50% of my cash asset is in numerous REITs. That give me steady income from investment (Low risk medium gain). “

Well, I respect your choice of REITs as your long-term investments. At least it is better than London biscuits, many times better. I presume you have “careful FA” check before buying? Just that I personally don’t see them as such great investments.
Care to share your “careful FA” on your REITs?

“2. For shorter or medium term, that means buy and sell following market trend. No sentimental value, everything is for sale at the right price. I have so far committed 20% in share other than REITs, with 30% still in FD intact. “

So this one is without your so-called “careful FA” check? And this is what you advocate here?

“As for Lonbis, I agree it is not fundamentally very good but I see it as value buy more on TA. You have read and comment on my posting in Lonbis, you know why I buy into Lonbis. Do you think I will keep this counter for long? I believe if I sell by tomorrow, it already give me 20% return.”

Fundamentally "not very good", but good? How good?

Value buy? Please share your perception or your estimation of the “value” in London Biscuits.

Based on TA? Can’t comment much but would be happy to see your TA here. Maybe there are better TA people who can share how great is London Biscuits’ TA.

Or are you trying to create the TA for this stock for shouting buy buy buy? Sure the TA will look good if enough people follow your calls.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2014-12-31 11:14 | Report Abuse

Posted by ks55 > Dec 31, 2014 11:00 AM | Report Abuse

"kcchongnz --

Making 'pocket money' from market meaning that I use very small percentage of my cash asset to keep my brain working, at the same time reward for the effort I put in. Otherwise where got thrill. I also don't want to risk my nest eggs unnecessarily.

Every share has its fair value relative to market sentiment. Good buy today may not be good buy tomorrow. Buying on FA coupling with TA and invest in framework of calculated risk is what make me today as a share market investor."

I fully agreed with you your above statements. Remember why I addressed you as "Lau Jiaw"? Those are some of the good words and examples for many people to follow.

"It will be better if you give little bit of qualification whether at the time of writing, is the price consider good buy. Tq and wishing you a Happy and Prosperous New year."

If you care to read what I write, you will see that I don't stop at if a company is a good company. I always go another step to provide you substantiations if it is worthwhile to buy at that price (not asking you to buy though). In fact I think the later is more important, but provided its value is worth the price even if it appears to be cheap.

Happy and prosperous new year to you too.

paperplane

1,403 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2014-12-31 11:16 | Report Abuse

Lonbis lousy management. Keep on dig money, hole get bigger only. If munchy listed, I rather buy munchy

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2014-12-31 14:18 | Report Abuse

Good comments from you ks55 on Reits

Post a Comment
Market Buzz