2 people like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by Wati 2015-01-11 11:46

Posted by comingsoon > 2015-01-09 23:53 | Report Abuse

Good Job! May I know how did you obtain those documents (the agreement and the letter)? Are those accessible to retail investor when they are doing their own research on a listed company?

Wati

5 posts

Posted by Wati > 2015-01-11 08:29 | Report Abuse

These are syndicates. .. trying to push the company down.. Most of their modus operandi is to produce half baked documents, tell half of the story and try to kill the counter. How apt that they only come out just before the exercise takes place... I've seen so many times this happens to many companies, just before a corporate exercise. Same game played for many companies including Berjaya. Membership must be more stringent so when they make comments, dissatisfied people can take them to court. Here, in sufficient details and bogus email is all that you need. Totally irresponsible.

TanSriDato

251 posts

Posted by TanSriDato > 2015-01-11 09:34 | Report Abuse

I don't agree with you wati :

1) your ID is brand new with this as the first comment
2) what to push the shares price down when DPS shares price is already at almost ZERO at $0.08 now?
3) if someone writes with evidence like this, those involved better get their buttocks cleaned up and get ready to go to jail

Lotusf1

1,159 posts

Posted by Lotusf1 > 2015-01-11 09:52 | Report Abuse

I dont understnd the details that serves to tell our public or,invstrs tht .tis is a scam or d story itslf is just another scam -story !

TanSriDato

251 posts

Posted by TanSriDato > 2015-01-11 10:18 | Report Abuse

then you are quite a retard

Wati

5 posts

Posted by Wati > 2015-01-11 11:46 | Report Abuse

Looks like you have an interest in this TanSriDato. All seems to be scams... The net is no longer a place where people share information, these days... there is a lot more con than truth... Prudently we have to sieve thru the rubbish. Its also uncouth to call other people retard. That word has been defined as offensive by people with disabilities.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz