slts

2,154 posts

Posted by slts > 2015-01-24 11:02 | Report Abuse

peanuts play = peanuts gains? 3000 units or 30000 units
wasting time promoting your trades for peanuts profits

Kevin Wong

416 posts

Posted by Kevin Wong > 2015-01-24 11:29 | Report Abuse

I believe there's still lots of skeptics, cynics, fear...not greed in our local mkt since last Oct. But often markets need some doses of doubts, to move up...

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-01-24 11:32 | Report Abuse

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Nov 14, 2012 10:13 AM | Report Abuse 
I was the trainer who invited him to attend my market outlook and preview. I told him to complete the full market outlook and preview before you make his comment. I also invited him for dinner to brief him my system. He did not turn up for my dinner and I waited in vain. He turned up late, attended half of my market outlook without attending my preview. He refused to comment after that night. 

The next day, he condemned all custom software and accused me of selling my custom software in I3investor website. He accused me of making money and making use of this website to promote my system and to advertise myself in I3investor. He condemned my software because he worried that I take away his students. He described all custom software in the market is to cheat all newbies. Is he promote himself and his course in this website ? Mr Teh, Please attend my preview first before you condemn my system. Without knowing details and condemn people is wrong in the first place. I also scored A1 in maths during my school days. Many of my students are CEO, Engineer, Lecturer, Accountant, Lawyer and also man in the street. I have more than 1,000 students in Malaysia. Do you think it is so easy to cheat aforesaid qualified people ?

Only our Mr Teh condemned me of cheating these people. I stop posting in this website is because of him. I do not wish to fight with any people and normally I give way because I cannot sleep well after I offend any people. I believe I am a honest businessman, all I said above are true without any lie. I am always available at my office on every Wednesday to clarify any doubt on this matter or my system, I am also more than willing to help if you have any question related to stock market. Please judge yourself whether I am a gentleman or not, Mr Teh. 

Thank you. 
Ooi

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-01-24 11:43 | Report Abuse

Initially i thought someone cut and paste his blog contents over here in i3forum. I thought there must be some die hard followers doing that. He must be great stock master for people to cut and paste his writing. But no. It is he himself self promoting his blog to i3forum. The intention? Ofcourse it is to increase his blog readership and membership to his grouping. He is a businessman. So he need to do what he meeds to do for business survival. Dont fault him

Probability

14,402 posts

Posted by Probability > 2015-01-24 11:52 | Report Abuse

wah kukuman...u can extract 2012 posting and place here...very informative for newbies! Thanks mate...

Johnnys

759 posts

Posted by Johnnys > 2015-01-24 11:59 | Report Abuse

he cannot cari makan at investalk, investlah and cari already, if I3 also reject him..... maybe will go KLSE.my which be promoted hardly at the moment.
Guy, let him alive don't push him so hard.

Zul1966

17 posts

Posted by Zul1966 > 2015-01-24 13:28 | Report Abuse

Next week everybody fearful. Careful

chipekteh

73 posts

Posted by chipekteh > 2015-01-25 13:28 | Report Abuse

Few hundreds profits only? Peanuts. No wonder only screen shot sold price. Wonder what was his buying price. Cp wishes he is like OTB having more than 1000 subscribers with subscription fees of RM960 yearly, 960k!! How many hundreds cp need to day trade to earn 960k yearly?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz