Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by hankc 2015-06-04 18:06

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-05-24 13:19 | Report Abuse

has malaysia learn anything from the past? No! It is just part of political game. it is true last time, it is still true now and will still be true in future. It is the same. Changing PM will only change the news headline from 1mdb to something else. So, what's the point changing? I say support the PM until 2018. Malaysia cannot afford to change PM halfway like that. it is not about whether i love PM, it is because i love malaysia. Dont be like those stupid malaysians believing in all sort of propagana be it from msm or on line media. Dont be the pawn to politician's game plan !

eric_b7b

2,120 posts

Posted by eric_b7b > 2015-05-24 13:22 | Report Abuse

kukuman change ur underwear next week la, why not change immediately when u found ur underwear dirty?

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-05-24 13:28 | Report Abuse

an example of stupid malaysian

Posted by eric_b7b > May 24, 2015 01:22 PM | Report Abuse
kukuman change ur underwear next week la, why not change immediately when u found ur underwear dirty?

eric_b7b

2,120 posts

Posted by eric_b7b > 2015-05-24 13:29 | Report Abuse

situpid kukuman. change ur undewear yet? or wait 1 week? lol

AzerothJr

649 posts

Posted by AzerothJr > 2015-05-26 15:38 | Report Abuse

Malaysian will always learn the hard way. That is to wait till another renong or ranhill or whatsoever pops and burst. Then we learn. That will always be our culture in the past, present and future. Change underwear next week or next month will not matter much anymore, its in the habits already that even if dirty they can stand it. It needs to breed cancer / disease that shows symptom and cause pain then only one will learn to change the habit to make good practice. Else all this will repeat again in the next cycle few years later. "Malaysian" mudah lupa.
However once bitten, twice shy at least for next 5 years.

hankc

182 posts

Posted by hankc > 2015-06-04 18:06 | Report Abuse

Changing dirty underwear will only cause you to change again later on. What's the point changing underwear? Cannot afford to simply change underwear like that, even when it's dirty. Don't be like those stupid clean people believing in all sorts of hygiene propaganda. I love my dirty underwear so stop telling me when to change. I don't care if it leads to skin cancer, but I'm used to my dirty underwear. Don't be a truth seeker.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz