1 person likes this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Ng MC Angie 2015-06-01 23:11

sherlock

306 posts

Posted by sherlock > 2015-06-01 03:04 | Report Abuse

opensys is clearly the king in sun raising CRM market.the company is now come to the explosive growth stage with local bank are trying hard to reduce fixed cost by adopting new technology,ATM are one of the area that need to transform,since local bank are spend multi hundred million yearly just to maintain their ATM/CDM.

CRM machine was selling at Rm 40,000-Rm50,000 per unit.given that most of the banks going to replace ATM/CDM with CRM within next couple of years,Rm600-750million worth of CRM order just ahead!

the most crucial things is,no other players in the market are capable to deliver the huge order,due to limitation of capacity,but only opensys!

please calculate yourself,with revenue of only Rm 45million in 2014,how much opensys actually worth with the coming orderbook and 12-13% historical net margin?as well as the recurring maintenance income for CRM?

i am writing an detail analysis report about opensys,given its unbeat outlook and deep undiscovered value.i believe the uptread of share price will continue,due to the stock had attracted eyeball of media,investor,and well-known investment consultancy firm like grandpine capital.

technical analysis supportive to my point of view as well,since the strong resistance of 40.5cen was broken last week.

fundamentally,opensys is definitely worth much more than current price,which stand at 44cen after last week rally.

PERSONALLY,i believe the intrinsic value was around 70-75cen with strong upward bias.

i advise everyone go and do a deep study with opensys.then you'll know the reason of my confidence and optimistic.the next techno star in bursa malaysia,could be this one.

Posted by Ng MC Angie > 2015-06-01 23:11 | Report Abuse

Hope as .7.,,,

Post a Comment
Market Buzz