6 people like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by btlooi 2015-09-07 01:07

RicheHo

135 posts

Posted by RicheHo > 2015-09-05 18:49 | Report Abuse

Yeap, I am agree that Fed should hike interest rate rather than hold on again and again.

It's informative, Vinnie. Keep it on :)

indicators

109 posts

Posted by indicators > 2015-09-05 19:40 | Report Abuse

Uncertainty is always bad for market , yes I would Fed to make up the final decision soonest .

Vinnie

30 posts

Posted by Vinnie > 2015-09-05 22:51 | Report Abuse

Thank you for your comments :)
Yes, I agreed too that Fed should not drag any further, hopefully they will decide by 17 of Sept.

m00077

426 posts

Posted by m00077 > 2015-09-06 08:54 | Report Abuse

Vinnie, you write a Very good reports and I really appreciate and value that there are so many i3investor can present a very good analytical and very informative reports for all i3investor. I enjoy reading it including those written by kcchongnz, RicheHo, icon8888, KoonYY, MrWeaithy1234 (who predicted share market will collapse soon on 1st August 2015), OTB etc.

Vinnie

30 posts

Posted by Vinnie > 2015-09-06 10:18 | Report Abuse

Hi, thanks for your comment, glad that you enjoy reading it. I will continue to share my view on the markets. :)

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-09-06 10:36 | Report Abuse

Watch out for next 2 momentous events ahead.

1) 1 million red shirt protest in September 16? Yellow shirt, red shirt, then chaos like Thailand. Foreign tourists and foreign funds continue to flee klse.

2) Then comes October! A typical dangerous month for equities.

Compounded with these problems both Dr. Marc Faber and even the Emerging Market Guru Dr. Mark Mobius are both bearish.

So what should you do now? Best is go for holiday & see www.chick.com

Posted by Equityengineer > 2015-09-06 11:47 | Report Abuse

In my opinion, the US non farm employment rate is not disappointing, its just does not reach the target on that of August data, or was not as good as previous months. Overall, the unemployment rate at 5.1% is lowest since 2008. US economy in fact, in a better shape. What giving the FED headache is China growth decline, which dragging Emerging market economies and worrying the commodity inventories to pile up due to lack of demand.

China, actually moved ahead of FED by devaluing their currency to gain trade advantage causes more headache. Another point, could be forex speculation in play, perhaps many have hedged the US dollar that will appreciate and start selling it once the actual interest rate hike happened.

Yes, the FED should just move the interest rate and lets see how the market actually react to it, over the time eventually volatility will calm again. The possibility of rate hike could happen on Sept or Oct....OCTOBER is dangerous month, dun mess with it....

Vinnie

30 posts

Posted by Vinnie > 2015-09-06 20:55 | Report Abuse

Agreed to have more cash standby. It would be hard for upcoming months. :/

btlooi

23 posts

Posted by btlooi > 2015-09-07 01:07 | Report Abuse

还需经历一番寒彻骨

Post a Comment
Market Buzz