8 people like this.

17 comment(s). Last comment by BRYANTSANCHEZ 2021-10-02 13:10

Posted by Intelligent Investor > 2015-09-13 12:23 | Report Abuse

I think some blue chip with good fcf should able to provide a healthy dividend yield and capital gain if he don't intend to take more risk.

To name a few ~ gab, nestle, digi, amway, etc...

Posted by paulwongtp > 2015-09-13 17:17 | Report Abuse

there is something to share and hopefully its help."Our main business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance,but to do what lies clearly at hand".

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2015-09-13 17:39 | Report Abuse

Sounds cool

DreamHunter

10,922 posts

Posted by DreamHunter > 2015-09-13 17:45 | Report Abuse

Using margin money to play stocks is worse than playing Russian Roulette ... At least with RR you only got a 1 in 12 chance of being blown away into oblivion ... But, with margin money, it's fifty-fifty ... Or more like 75-25 ...

Don't ever touch it, even with the longest barge pole ... Avoid it like the plague ...

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-09-13 18:17 | Report Abuse

Posted by Intelligent Investor > Sep 13, 2015 12:23 PM | Report Abuse

I think some blue chip with good fcf should able to provide a healthy dividend yield and capital gain if he don't intend to take more risk.

To name a few ~ gab, nestle, digi, amway, etc...

Good point. However, one must buy them only if they are selling at reasonable price, better at cheap price. Hence one must know how to evaluate if they are selling cheap or expensive now.

One cannot depend on others to tell them. he has to equip himself to evaluate himself. As I always say, there ain't no tooth fairy in Bursa.

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2015-09-13 19:09 | Report Abuse

Nothing to say except a BIG THANK YOU to the very meaningful article by kcchong.

Posted by Pakcik Saham > 2015-09-13 19:36 | Report Abuse

Good article from kcchong

Posted by futurebroker > 2015-09-13 19:38 |

Post removed.Why?

charlie82

350 posts

Posted by charlie82 > 2015-09-14 05:48 | Report Abuse

morning 888
i 2 m retired, have less and moved back to nz
i have heard many stories that our generation worked and saved so much; suddenly left this wonderful world without enjoying much -most recent a 59yo bro of a friend who built a war-chest (US$ multi-millionaire with many properties) may he R.I.P.
please remember spend time to pamper yourselves or do give back to charities, for the latter better with your time & effort omitofo/amen/etc ^_^

unclejoe

164 posts

Posted by unclejoe > 2015-09-14 10:10 | Report Abuse

Thank you KC, keep up the good works!
For me, I will buy my freedom thru' investing, and I will remain active as a investor after achieving my goal.

chyokh

158 posts

Posted by chyokh > 2015-09-14 16:21 | Report Abuse

4.4 mil in assets at age 64 and still worrying. I have much less than you but I am already travelling round the world enjoying my retirement. I suspect your problem is not money but you have a problem in coming to terms with your retirement life.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-09-14 16:22 | Report Abuse

Posted by charlie82 > Sep 14, 2015 05:48 AM | Report Abuse
morning 888
i 2 m retired, have less and moved back to nz
i have heard many stories that our generation worked and saved so much; suddenly left this wonderful world without enjoying much -most recent a 59yo bro of a friend who built a war-chest (US$ multi-millionaire with many properties) may he R.I.P.
please remember spend time to pamper yourselves or do give back to charities, for the latter better with your time & effort omitofo/amen/etc ^_^

Charlie,
Well said. And especially in NZ, you don't need much money to enjoy a wonderful life. Health is better wealth. Giving is happiness. Friends are great assets.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-09-14 16:30 | Report Abuse

Posted by unclejoe > Sep 14, 2015 10:10 AM | Report Abuse
Thank you KC, keep up the good works!
For me, I will buy my freedom thru' investing, and I will remain active as a investor after achieving my goal.

Investing, besides preserving wealth and fighting inflation, it is also a great past time and good hobby during retirement. But make sure investing through the save way through fundamental investing, and invest first with the this motto,

Take care of the downside first, and let the upside takes care of itself.

hissyu2

868 posts

Posted by hissyu2 > 2015-09-14 22:22 | Report Abuse

thanks for sharing, kcchongnz :)

kakashit

1,472 posts

Posted by kakashit > 2015-09-16 16:58 | Report Abuse

typical brick slave, aiz

charlie82

350 posts

Posted by charlie82 > 2015-09-25 06:29 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz
understood u r also living in nz...r u in akl?
if u hv free time, let's meet for coffee
cheers
charlie

Posted by BRYANTSANCHEZ > 2021-10-02 13:10 | Report Abuse

Good day to the readers of this comment, my motive of writing this testimony is to appreciate the good deeds of the great Illuminati Brotherhood in the life of my family and I and also to lay myself as a bridge to interested new members. Years back before I joined the Illuminati Brotherhood, I fall victim of scams severally on my quest to join the Illuminati Brotherhood, couple with the fact that I'm battling to be financial stable. All thanks to our Lord Grand Master for unconditionally accepting me as a member of the Hood. I pledge my undiluted loyalty to the Brotherhood all the days of my life. Are you going through depression because of your current circumstance or battling with the thought of suicide due to the challenge of life, I'm here because of you to let you know that the Illuminati Brotherhood remains the remedy. The good news about the Illuminati Brotherhood is that after your initiation, all your benefits such as cash sum of $2,000,000 USD will be deposited to you, A ring of protection and also a car of your choice e.t.c just for you start life in abundance. The cost of joining the Illuminati Brotherhood is to remain loyal to your IGF and stick to the rules and regulations that governs the Hood. If you're interested and willing to join the Illuminati Brotherhood just WHATSAPP/CALL/TEXT+1 (667) 666-4167 OR you can drop email at initiationhoodofilluminate@gmail.com, Mind you registration is free to all American citizens.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz