1 person likes this.

19 comment(s). Last comment by bondklse 2016-02-13 15:22

moneySIFU

5,845 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > 2016-02-11 20:15 | Report Abuse

What on earth is kyy if go out from Malaysia?

coolinvestor

1,227 posts

Posted by coolinvestor > 2016-02-11 20:17 | Report Abuse

Interesting blog n topic. I for one do not think that for his 5%(shareholding I assume) of any particular company he is able to manipulate the price. At the end of the day there are other major shareholders too. Plus some of his shares are pledged for collateral hence u cant sell em. It's wishful thinking to think that he can easily manipulate prices at will. I am guessing u need brokers, other major shareholders, fake news, reporters, inv bankers to collude n shake the price. Correct me if I am wrong. I am merely thinking logically.

Plus I think u need some serious money to push up the price. How many i3investors have major cash to do it? N how much to do it? Few Mill? I am not familiar on this. Wat i do know is we are only a small river in a big ocean. We can't simply push the price. Referring to my example of gpacket, there was a day when the rumors went so strong that telekom will buy packet one at a very high price n on that day the stock went crazy with lots of volume ...shoot up to 0.65 then next day went down to 0.45. This is blatant dumping on us. Simple day in day out volume is peanuts compare to this.

Just sharing cheers

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-02-11 20:40 | Report Abuse

Firstly u dont understand how koon bee system works....second,koon koon is still sitting on paper gain on most of his stocks...his portfolio which was created basing on closing price as at 31 dec 2015 is not reflective of his actual cost.his actual cost could be 30-50% lower than the prices during end dec...its whether he wanna stick to his principles or to sell n take his profit now

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-02-11 20:43 | Report Abuse

If he is selling now (i believe he oredi did so) then he didnt stick to his cut loss method,which is only to sell when prices drop below 200days sma or the co posts 2 weaker q results...

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-02-11 20:46 | Report Abuse

But if he really stick to these 2 rules then he may risk seeing all his paper gain gone sooner than his expectation....his level of margin used is another important factor he needs to address...

youlee

762 posts

Posted by youlee > 2016-02-11 22:24 | Report Abuse

If he says he haven't sell, then he would be sticking to option 2 ie do nothing and hope ringgit remains low as 4.40 to USD.

Apollo Ang

3,181 posts

Posted by Apollo Ang > 2016-02-11 22:34 | Report Abuse

u think he didn't sell ar? he sell down lah that's why down.he's the manipulator

Apollo Ang

3,181 posts

Posted by Apollo Ang > 2016-02-11 22:35 | Report Abuse

up or down also he do cos very few buy stocks nowdays

Apollo Ang

3,181 posts

Posted by Apollo Ang > 2016-02-11 22:36 | Report Abuse

1st he corner the stock buy to push it up until no limit, now dump to push it down.he still can make if everyone buy

somchik

1,220 posts

Posted by somchik > 2016-02-11 22:55 | Report Abuse

selling and unloading during September to early january. the size of his holdings can only be absorbed during the high volume that been churning during those time. once collected the money , he could easily buy back at lower price, and even start collecting at other counters looking very steady trending up slowly like awc and hovid kikiki.

Davidl

1,804 posts

Posted by Davidl > 2016-02-12 02:19 | Report Abuse

All problems come from margin investing, Mr KYY is now facing the margin call!

i4investor

2,797 posts

Posted by i4investor > 2016-02-12 07:55 |

Post removed.Why?

lextcs

1,961 posts

Posted by lextcs > 2016-02-12 08:54 | Report Abuse

one must know that bolehland's bursa is a itsy bitsy tiny winny mkt. u cant really judge a performance out of this mkt unless u compare it like a bmw against a proton. The more $$$ u have available for small caps the easier for u to dictate the performance. Try big caps investing and u will see a whole lot of difference. I see kyy stocks are mostly in the small or mid caps sector and all in bolehland. maybe he sud try the US stocks to see if he is really good.

dusti

2,404 posts

Posted by dusti > 2016-02-12 09:10 | Report Abuse

Hi Pinochio why advice someone who is muchmuchbetter than you. Please check your nose in the mirror every mor

Jester

852 posts

Posted by Jester > 2016-02-12 09:13 | Report Abuse

When he said he wants to sell it means he has already sold most of his holdings. At that point he just wanted other people to sell down so that he can pick up cheaper later.

He is indeed a good investor. No doubt about that. He has world class advisors too. With the help of his good method of picking stocks well before everyone else with the help of the said advisors, he will collect enough fist then he will publicise so that new inexperience investors can hop the bandwagon and make him more money plus building a moat for him at the same time. That is smart and I can salute that even though I don't like it. He is a good investor. Those who follows blindly are bad ones. Those who follows with their own research and strategy are good investors too.

haikeyila

1,063 posts

Posted by haikeyila > 2016-02-12 09:19 | Report Abuse

so this guy's writing actually influences market movement and share prices? hahaha

limko1

281 posts

Posted by limko1 > 2016-02-12 10:01 | Report Abuse

They operate as a gang/team/syndicate, while the retailers are always the followers and alone. If you made some money, good for you, if you lose; that is expected.

i4investor

2,797 posts

Posted by i4investor > 2016-02-12 10:44 | Report Abuse

He is now waiting to buy back...not selling...don't be fool by him

bondklse

24 posts

Posted by bondklse > 2016-02-13 15:22 | Report Abuse

+10 for Jester. You hit the nail spot on!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz