Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by murali 2016-02-29 16:24

Kevin Wong

416 posts

Posted by Kevin Wong > 2016-02-28 19:05 | Report Abuse

Unlike timers, traders, mart outsmarters...investors and hold forever long termers, see both rallies/crashes as their friend and opportunity. That's why to 'em, ""anytime is a good time to invest"".

Good luck Mr Teh, and to everybody else too!

Posted by Ezra_Investor > 2016-02-28 21:07 | Report Abuse

"Could we SELL before the gap-down? Hmm ... when market is crashing MANY will gap-down ... will you sell for losses or stuck till recovery? Will it ever recover if we are buying those OVER-VALUED ... very speculative counters?

Think this will trigger some BRAIN cells in many traders/investors."

==============================================

Typical "Horse After Cannon" bull crap.
How do you know if a stock is OVERVALUE if you only knows purely TA and not FA?
Being proficient in both, I can tell you, chart's don't lie, but they don't tell you if a stock is overvalued. Candlesticks and TA are also not definite signals, just like when you sold all your perabut in previous 2 posts only to find it go even higher the next day.

You can't even differentiate the traits of investor vs trader. A real investors don't simply sell just because a stock is beaten down temporarily. They look at value, and not the price. "Price is what you pay, value is what you get" - Warren Buffett. People like you will never understand what is value vs price.

moneySIFU

5,846 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > 2016-02-29 10:13 | Report Abuse

We don't have investors here but traders.

Many people thought they are long term investors, but when price goes down, everyone want to off load the stocks to CUT LOSS.

So, no investors.

enning22

2,869 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2016-02-29 15:55 | Report Abuse

we are all investors , short-term lah,long term ? haha, hard to see the cloudy future

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-02-29 16:15 | Report Abuse

CPTeh, go to learn FA...infact u should use more FA and compliment with TA...trust me..u can do much better in stock trading and no longer needs to come here to fish some newbies for small fee (or big fee?I dunno)

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-02-29 16:24 | Report Abuse

CP, basing on yr postings here, I wonder if yr way trading can make good return (of course our definition of good return could be different...if u think making RM2K-RM3K per month is good lah)

U may take a look on this guy's trading....I think he is doing quite good...most importantly he posted real time (r quite real time lah) info here whenever he buys or sells..unlike u.....

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/cube/post/hng33.jsp

Post a Comment
Market Buzz