3 people like this.

29 comment(s). Last comment by apabolehbuat 2016-05-22 15:55

Posted by Chewking > 2016-05-19 18:26 | Report Abuse

KYY has a very selective opinion. 20 years ago, nobody wants to go to China for vacation except to visit relatives. Talk about worst public toilet, crude manners and dirty habits of China people In fact until today, China tourists are describe as the most undesirable especially in Japan, Thailand, Vietnam and Europe. You can watch countless videos in Youtube showing how crude these China tourists are. China boom is due to cheap labor, the what you see in China with high speed trains, straight highways are just smokescreens created by dictatorship of communist party hiding the misery of China people from the rest of the world. If you ask them if they want to migrate to better place, 9 out of 10 will take your offer. I think ungrateful and old fox like KYY should lead by example, pack you bag and migrate to China

Tom

2,984 posts

Posted by Tom > 2016-05-19 19:29 | Report Abuse

好坏参半。。。。。 =.="

Posted by apabolehbuat > 2016-05-19 20:23 | Report Abuse

I think China should come out with a very easy policy for overseas Chinese to return home.

mindasai

13 posts

Posted by mindasai > 2016-05-19 20:31 | Report Abuse

ZZZZZzzzzzzz

Posted by _OptimusPrime_ > May 19, 2016 08:28 PM | Report Abuse

there is plan going on for chinese card. but honestly the malaysian chinese is so stupid, go there all get conned.

rainbowyen

363 posts

Posted by rainbowyen > 2016-05-19 20:33 | Report Abuse

Going to china for holiday and brought back story about china ah???...I thought i3 forum is about investing purposes only...now you want to talk about politic ???
You expect our Malaysian government will listen to you…..
Sorry lah…. You know, I know lah…..
Nice story to share, tycoon koon……

Posted by apabolehbuat > 2016-05-19 20:53 | Report Abuse

I heard abt the Chinese card too. But I want it as simple as, you know, pack up and go without any hassle.

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2016-05-19 23:01 | Report Abuse

If our economy continue to slow..many will love to move to china..
With the drop in ringgit vs rmb- many foot massage ladies from china are finding it not attractive to work here..
Once upon a time our currency and economy was strong..but now its uncertain...
China is much more competitive..and not easy to find jobs actually..

cpng

1,575 posts

Posted by cpng > 2016-05-19 23:03 | Report Abuse

Posted by i4investor > May 19, 2016 10:53 PM | Report Abuse

+1

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-05-19 23:27 | Report Abuse

Posted by Fortunebullx > May 19, 2016 11:21 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by kk123 > May 19, 2016 11:01 PM | Report Abuse

If our economy continue to slow..many will love to move to china..
With the drop in ringgit vs rmb- many foot massage ladies from china are finding it not attractive to work here..
Once upon a time our currency and economy was strong..but now its uncertain...
China is much more competitive..and not easy to find jobs actually..

Answer : Moving back to China is a bad idea! You won't be able to compete with local Chinese there! They work 18 hours a day, take one breakfast meal and zero lunch hour! China propose to issue Chinese card but I am sure they only want wealthy Chinese to come back! Once they mine your wealth, then you are done!

Calvin suggests,

The Best Place to Migrate to for the next 10 foreseeable years is Iskandar.

His Royal Highness the Sultan of Johor has invited both Singaporeans & China nationals to move to Iskandar & Forest City.

English will be proposed as the main language here.

Investments from all over the world will converge here due to TPP.

Iskandar is the best kept secret in the world today

Good night,

Calvin

ZZZZzzzzz,,,,.....

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2016-05-19 23:35 | Report Abuse

Iskandar i heard property there over supply
High end property already dropping and many just want to sell !
Good luck..

cnyang

92 posts

Posted by cnyang > 2016-05-20 08:46 | Report Abuse

I totally agreed with you Calvin. No point giving tips on counters already up and ask poor investors to go on margin to support you.

hpcp

450 posts

Posted by hpcp > 2016-05-20 08:51 | Report Abuse

China has a lot of weaknesses too.
Firstly, food safety. Need no further elaboration.
Culture. Do you like the China Chinese culture? Rude, kiasu, noisy, unruly. There is chance that your holidays may be less enjoyable if there are China Chinese passengers on plane or at places of interests.
Cowboy stock market. Remember the government restricted major shareholders of listed companies from selling shares when the stock market plunged.
Pollution

ys2k

19 posts

Posted by ys2k > 2016-05-20 08:59 | Report Abuse

everything come with 2 sides, it depends whether we want to emphasize the positive side or negative side...

rainbowyen

363 posts

Posted by rainbowyen > 2016-05-20 09:10 | Report Abuse

Agree, with calvin. Why tycoon koon like to talk about china???
With Vast Experience in Mudajaya, Gamuda & IJM, tycoon Koon can share lots of insights from the history of Malaysia's development.
It is far more better to share, his wise knowledge than to give tips after share prices have surged to multi years high.
I keep wondering why tycoon koon, never write and share his vast knowledge about construction industry in Malaysia...why eh?

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2016-05-20 09:18 | Report Abuse

moving to China is only for businessmen. whether we like it or not majority of people( me or you ) will still stuck in our working place. For good or bad we need to make the best use of the sircumstances. KYY is different. He got money and luxury of choosing where to live, stay or play

nuby

15 posts

Posted by nuby > 2016-05-20 09:25 | Report Abuse

can create new topic than...what can we learn from KYY..

yctee

77 posts

Posted by yctee > 2016-05-20 09:28 | Report Abuse

Chewking must be educated by the corrupt Taiwan AHPIAN and his cronies. Rude tourist are every where and can be from any where. In fact the guilo are the worst if you have travel enough.You are still talking about dirty toilet in China, that shows you are totally ignorant of what is going on in China and the rest of the world. Pity you

Posted by Charkuey > 2016-05-20 09:42 | Report Abuse

Ah Koon is famous crony of Ku Li larr. During Gamuda, IJM days Ah Koon only goyang kaki, dun know anything, money fall from sky larr. Ku Li famous for dishing free projects for Ah Koon until Ku Li gone from cabinet. Now Ah Koon big sponsor of Ku Li to take Prime Minister post larr. Cannot trust Ku Li and Ah Koon

Posted by rainbowyen > May 20, 2016 09:10 AM | Report Abuse

Agree, with calvin. Why tycoon koon like to talk about china???
With Vast Experience in Mudajaya, Gamuda & IJM, tycoon Koon can share lots of insights from the history of Malaysia's development.
It is far more better to share, his wise knowledge than to give tips after share prices have surged to multi years high.
I keep wondering why tycoon koon, never write and share his vast knowledge about construction industry in Malaysia...why eh?

ah_boon

249 posts

Posted by ah_boon > 2016-05-20 14:11 | Report Abuse

Then, go back China la. Make so much money in Malaysia and still very proud with China. So you like dictatorship more until you prevent anyone from commenting on your post?

i4investor

2,797 posts

Posted by i4investor > 2016-05-20 16:01 | Report Abuse

Don't know Mr Koon will use scary China way to con ppl or not...

a_chan

1 posts

Posted by a_chan > 2016-05-21 07:09 | Report Abuse

以小人之心,度君子之腹!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-05-21 10:19 | Report Abuse

Best is Singapore that can fuse together the best of both East and West.

2016v

310 posts

Posted by 2016v > 2016-05-21 11:47 | Report Abuse

we can learn from kyy is to break the rules. LOL

Boom

39 posts

Posted by Boom > 2016-05-21 13:46 | Report Abuse

Giving tips direct or implied can cause good or disastrous results for some people. Uncle Koon life experience will inspire others rather stock selection. Anyway I still admire his efforts at his age. Amazing.

dusti

2,404 posts

Posted by dusti > 2016-05-21 14:28 | Report Abuse

Uncle Koon I hope you are reading all these........anything you do or write will upset people especially newbies/ syndicates who are caught for time or money. Few people doing little thinking and when they lose money from trading they become instant blame masters. I am a fan and I hope you will lay low for a bit and let the dust settle. Stay cool.

limko1

281 posts

Posted by limko1 > 2016-05-22 14:11 | Report Abuse

It is a pity that most people see only the negative aspects in China but oblivious of the many great things happening there. As for the Chinese card, most of the Chinese in Malaysia just won't qualify.So, most of you are saved form the 'dirty toilet'

ruslimz

1,609 posts

Posted by ruslimz > 2016-05-22 15:20 | Report Abuse

in beijing being first time there , I was quite curious why most of mothers there carried babies without pants......finally I found out that without pants it is easier to pass every where they like even at the side walk....iiiiii...so dirty hahhhhh.....

Posted by Chin Foming > 2016-05-22 15:46 | Report Abuse

u r crazy !

Posted by apabolehbuat > 2016-05-22 15:55 | Report Abuse

Dear YKK, I salute you for speaking your mind. You have my respect and gratitude. May you live long and prosper! Pls use your connection with Beijing to see if an easy path can be established for overseas Chinese to live/work/retire in China.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz