1 person likes this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by duitKWSPkita 2016-06-27 11:47

Chinaboleh

687 posts

Posted by Chinaboleh > 2016-06-25 21:07 | Report Abuse

Agree 100%. Even KYY believe in China Xinquan. Icon8888 in his blogs also said future is important. So where can have good future if not China with strong economic growth?

yfchong

5,745 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2016-06-26 08:07 | Report Abuse

Little bit of sharing..., for those who will like to know the mechanics of stock just go n get the books fr popular shelf by fong siling he has we'll explain the mechanics n the phycological side of it no worry..
I am not promoting just sharing. Book fair is coming just pay rm xx to get the book intelligent investor one of the chapter recomends on portfolio management... Ok lah normal price is expensive... During book fair huge discount.
Jim Rogers is giving minor talk if you have time can joing during book fair. Provided have seats...
I am nor againt is my view. Only..., for those can read chinese character try to get a copy of books fr bro jack I am not promoting his writing real good.
Else u can go to old school fr jae jun... He has well explain over the years...
Finally happy learning is the attitude that carries...process input the output will be characterized by the degree of input. Cheers Sunday morning

Irfangan

10 posts

Posted by Irfangan > 2016-06-26 08:28 | Report Abuse

2016 financial crisis will be the worst in history...sell your shares tomorrow...you have been warn

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2016-06-27 11:47 | Report Abuse

Dear Mr. Teh,

Big thank you to your unselfishness sharing. You are my light at the other of the corner. Reading your article always eyes opener and mind opener for us (at least for myself).

I read carefully and pick up word by word twice to ensure I benefit and create value from your article. BRAVO! and thumb up that I must SAY.

Really thank you so much to list out all related AA, BA, CA, XA, XXXXXXXXA ---> ZA. I believe you have more than that to share but just name a few due to tight schedule in your new cohort training. I hope I will be one of the class student but heard somebody say Installment is not applicable in your training.

Your ANALAYSIS formula is amazing and I strongly believe you are genuine even just name and explain a few. Your FA, TA and all XA are BEST in town.

I hope to looking forward to learning more from you.

Your Sincerely,
Duit

Post a Comment
Market Buzz