14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-09-27 11:55 | Report Abuse

Indeed help in my investment decisions. Tq

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2016-09-27 12:59 | Report Abuse

Very good coverage.

andyhard

147 posts

Posted by andyhard > 2016-09-28 12:25 | Report Abuse

Thanks for the blog. I have read through the 2015 AR and done some quarterly report analysis. Based on this servicing and selling instrument industry, the GP is very much dependent on what machines it sold. Thus, profit could be fluctuating as seen in 2015. The recurring income still not strong as seen in managed services. Not much information found in the cloud services they aiming. I totally agree that buying the remaining of QSI will boast the bottomline. If based on shares of associates from latest 2Q16 report. QSI can contribute more than RM1 mil per quarter. Again, this still depends on what project they get. Based on acting CEO, they will get a few big project in India.I hope it can be reflected in 4Q16 report as the acquisition only done at end of Sept (end of Q3, so doesn't expect much)

Few questions hope to get some answer
1)Other than India, which countries they are aiming to expand?
2)Which industries they aiming to focus on? What is Krono strength compared to competitior?
3) Which area Krono plan to focus to increase recurring income and any update?
4) For the cloud service, which industry or companies are interested in subscribing? Any revenue generated thus far?

One of the local companies provide similar cloud service is exabytes.

I have no doubt that Krono will shoot above RM0.3 based on fundamental and TA. However, whther it will pass through the listing price, the sustainability is critical.

andyhard

147 posts

Posted by andyhard > 2016-09-29 17:03 | Report Abuse

Hi Thanks growthvalueinvesting. Itry to call their office but unable to get through. No email contact as well

Posted by growthvalueinvesting > 2016-10-04 21:16 | Report Abuse

Feel free to comment and ask questions. I will readily answer them. Thanks.

cclow41

26 posts

Posted by cclow41 > 2016-10-11 12:31 | Report Abuse

Hi growthvalueinvesting, very good analysis, thanks for sharing :)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz