Be the first to like this.

51 comment(s). Last comment by John Lu 2016-11-20 23:36

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-11-17 23:39 | Report Abuse

SimpleInvestor jealous of other people making money in airasia
17/11/2016 22:20

Calvin about to turn off computer & saw this.

Simpleton fella!

Calvin has not even one single iota of jealousy. My heart is only overflowing with deep concern for all fellow men & women in i3 investors' forum.

Last time in Ifca Forum they accused me of

missing the Ifca boat?

jealous of others making money

I got worst call on Bj Corpse and not fit to warn others

and many other negative stuff - some unmentionable

Finally today Ifca fell from the peak of Rm1.87 to 33 cts!

IFCA is 33 cts. Bj Corp is also 33 cts today.

Do I feel happy that nancytang, crischan, cyborg, russian, orionpacific, taka and so many kena conned in Ifca?

No! I regret that I haven't been able to save them from their foolhardiness!

Only one thing left. My conscience is clear.

Good night

ZZZZzzzz,,,,....

Posted by kslaw2000 > 2016-11-17 23:53 | Report Abuse

Calvin somehow I agree with your point of view

Un Tong

38 posts

Posted by Un Tong > 2016-11-18 01:04 | Report Abuse

Calvin just stating the obvious to AA holders..
AA has huge USD denominated debt, high USD is BAD for AA
AA has high foreign shareholding (about 45%), foreign fund leaving is BAD for AA
as simple as that.. dont bother to do maths~

Posted by Roger Lim > 2016-11-18 02:05 | Report Abuse

http://www.traveldailynews.asia/news/article/63270
Malaysia is now gearing up to achieve 2 million Chinese arrivals by the end of this year, and 8 million by 2020. Therefore, the Alitrip Malaysia Tourism Pavilion couldn’t have come at a better time for the country to achieve this ambitious target.

The Prime Minister of Malaysia encouraged Chinese tourists to visit Malaysia as it is now easier for them to travel to the country due to the relaxed visa requirements.

The question is how much of the market share taken by AA ?

Air_Asia

266 posts

Posted by Air_Asia > 2016-11-18 03:49 | Report Abuse

I think temporarily foreign fund are waiting for AA QR to be released. If coming QR still good they are likely to buy back even higher price. So those can hold please hold.

blackspy

60 posts

Posted by blackspy > 2016-11-18 08:20 | Report Abuse

EPF is the worst investment fund ever, if you follow it, then your return will also be like it.

EPS is also trading everyday, if you follow it, then you will be heart attack. It can sell today and buy back tomorrow and it happens always.

By the way, who is the insider to sell shares? Is it Tony and KAMARUDIN? If you have forgotten, they just subsribed additional RM1 billion shares by private placement.

Posted by Penang_lang > 2016-11-18 11:59 | Report Abuse

If Hokkien people say liao lat.

Posted by SimpleInvestor > 2016-11-18 12:27 | Report Abuse

as in everything, this car salesman only tell one part of the story and not all of it.

someday you will need to answer for your misleading stories ...eg bina puri, CPO 6000 n berkshire bjcorp rm10....amen to the ikan bilis

Posted by SimpleInvestor > 2016-11-18 13:52 | Report Abuse

thats what he said ...for 20 years. and u know saleman will definately sing the songs so high until can fly n touch the sky.

granted some of the stories are correct but he tends to either exaggerate some facts or omit some others. hence he is not truthful or hiding some info.

you can read his analysis articles. some have good facts. but this guy cant do financial analysis properly. hence u must take his info with a pinch of salt. he can over sugarcoat certain things like bjcorp n cpo price. lol

for AA, i think i trust icon's articles better than his. he cant even do cashflow analysis...so he is a half past six analyst only.

dunno about his help to others but i dun care.

believe him or not of course is the ikan bilis choices lo

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-11-18 17:30 | Report Abuse

Fortunebullz

Calvin wants to tell you this.
I am most concerned with everyone in i3 forum.

Last time in Ifca Forum I warned about the danger of chasing it. Many people misunderstood my intention. Even Alphatrader was the ringleader and cheerleader for Ifca.

Today Ifca crashed from Rm1.87 to only 32 cts.

Now Epf, Wellington and insiders are cashing out! Just like Brimal fund, insiders were cashing out on Ifca!

Now you might not SEE what I SEE. Never mind. Someday the truth will be revealed finally.

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-11-19 16:36 | Report Abuse

How? After i follow your instruction cut loss at 2.53...its immediately rebound to 2.72...can you pay my 19cent? Total 80 big lots

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-11-19 17:11 | Report Abuse

Posted by John Lu > Nov 19, 2016 04:36 PM | Report Abuse

How? After i follow your instruction cut loss at 2.53...its immediately rebound to 2.72...can you pay my 19cent? Total 80 big lots

Yes ah?

If all who lost claim from Calvin, by the same token all who made should also pay up.

Hmmm?

Let's SEE

I called for a sell on Ifca.

Ifca crashed from Rm1.87 to 32 cts now

So Rm1.87 - 32 = Rm1.55

So all who sold Ifca at Rm1.87 should pay Calvin?

Tell you what?

None of the people who sold Ifca at Rm1.87, Sumatech at 60 cets, XOX at 50 cts & VSolar at 50 cts pay Calvin a single cent.

I am only doing all i3 forumers a free service.

So were those who sold Gadang when I called for a sell at Rm3.29.

And I have more bad news for Gadang holders. Yesterday Capital City 21 just dropped its suite & shoplot prices by 35%!

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-11-19 17:48 | Report Abuse

Free service? How much pocket money u had earned from I3 ikan bilis by asking others to buy your call?

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-11-19 18:03 | Report Abuse

Hi guys,

In good times you must prepare for coming bad times

See this movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M9fJMqhlZY

Posted by SimpleInvestor > 2016-11-19 18:23 | Report Abuse

if u cannot accept criticism from others about u making them lose money...then u have no business asking people to buy or sell in the first place.

when u have more enemies than friends in i3 then its time for u to rethink about what u actually do that is wrong.

amen to all

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-11-19 18:30 | Report Abuse

Must give Thanks to those who reveal Calvin's lousy call. By doing that, the unnecessary damages that potentially pass on newbies are deemed to be very minors.

Happy to see those who really care for the benefit for i3 community.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-11-19 18:37 | Report Abuse

Good awareness of bad call from Calvin is Bpuri, I guess with fellow help to remind i3 newbies not to be trap with this poor investment. Believe the damages has been minimised .
Good jobs to the Fellow Defenders against any Con Call .

klee

2,957 posts

Posted by klee > 2016-11-19 18:39 | Report Abuse

Calvin reco to buy mpcorp above 20 sen,now it is 12.5 with no transaction.

How come never tell ppl this Calvin old man?

Pls shut up,you are nobody.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2016-11-19 19:02 | Report Abuse

Few months back,

Calvin hard sale to Sapu Zelan, Silkhld, Opcom, Kub, Bpuri now turn up all became dead counters. What a tragedy.

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-11-19 19:31 | Report Abuse

Calvin, please pay my 19c of AirAsia!!!!

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-11-19 20:08 | Report Abuse

Implication & Ramification of Trump’s Win on Malaysia if TPP is scrapped & FDI reversed
November 10th, 2016 Calvin Tan Smart Investment No Comments
Implication & Ramification of Trump’s Win on Malaysia if TPP is scraped & FDI reversed (Calvin Tan)
Author: calvintaneng | Publish date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016, 02:31 AM

Hi Guys,

We watched with abated breath the dramatic win of President Trump as the US 45th President!

By now we know It Was An Election of the American People (70% who voted are Whites! Many of them have been bypassed in the promised illusive Great American Dream. The Democrats have only taken care of those in the Western Belt of Silicon Valley, Hollywood & the Gambling Crowd of Las Vegas. And in the Northeast the Wall Street Gang who enjoyed FREE MONEY by endless QE)

While all the media went Gaga over Hilary the hardworking neglected Whites of the American heartland are marginalized. So were those in the Bible Belt States. So Trump went after these neglected groups. And with the blessing of the Bible Belt Churches One State After Another Capitulated to Trump!!

From his beginning Trump has only One Message: Bring Back Vital Jobs Lost to China! Bring Back American Factories That Have Moved to Mexico, China and even Singapore. Bring Back the Trillions of US Dollars earned oversea. And kept abroad to escape high taxes in the USA. Stop unfair imports subsidized by weak manipulated currency.

All these will change with the changing of a new President called Trump! His message hit home crystal clear in no uncertain sound. And the American Heartland stood up and voted him with One Mind & One Voice. It was a resounding Victory for Republicans – Sweeping Trump into power & went on to take both the House & the Senate. It was a complete victory!

Now what will happen? Or what is going to happen?

Calvin Tan Research found these answers

1) America is raising a Barrier from the Onslaught of Globalization! From now America’s doors are shut to unfair competition – “real or perceived”. Trump has promised to raise tarif against Chinese imports. He has also promised to scrap TPP – this will hit both Vietnam & Malaysia.

2) In coming days the electrical & electronic exporting companies from Malaysia to the US will be hit. How? Will US raise tariff on Malaysian Imports like they promised to do to China?

3) Although Obama has been to Maslaysia to spearhead the setup of TPP – urged on by AmCham (American Chambers of Commerce). This is to contain the Expansion of China’s power in the Far East. Trump has no interest to contain China. Uppermost in his mind is the well being of US Workers first & foremost.

So TPP is now a foregone conclusion. It’s off & over now. What then? There will be an incentive for US Companies to uproot & relocate back to American soil. To provide necessary jobs that can make America a great nation once more.

For this reason Trump will also reduce tax to 10% from 35% for all Funds repatriated back to the USA kept abroad due to high taxes. This will be in the Trillions! And these Funds will go into all necessary infrarstructure works like new roads, bridges that are crumbling that need replacing, highways, Mrt, airport, seaport & there will be lots of jobs for millions of Americans.

4) Ha! Trump has a brilliant idea for USA. What about its impact on China, Malaysia & others?

5) What other impacts?

As export to USA decelerates will China take up the slack? You better don’t bank on it as China itself will face 30% to 40% trade tariff! So there is no escape. Now is the time to shift your strategy with the shifting of a new paradigm framework.

MALAYSIA WILL HAVE TO DO MORE PUMP PRIMING. IF EXTERNAL DEMAND SLACKENS GOVT SHOULD STEP IN TO STIMULATE INTERNAL DEMAND.

SO MALAYSIA SHOULD ACCELERATE MORE INFRAR WORKS, MORE INTERNAL EXPANSION THAT PROVIDE JOBS AND GROWTH.

THAT’S WHY CALVIN HAS PREPARED WELL AHEAD TO

1) BUY INTO GLC LINKED STOCKS.

2) UTILITIES THAT ARE RECESSION PROOF

3) CYCLICAL PALM OIL DUE TO THE EL NINO PHENOMENON.

I HAVE COMPILED THESE 10 STOCKS

1) MRCB (TOD FOR BANDAR MALAYSIA)

2) POS (ECOMMERCE IS A SUN RISE INDUSTRY)

3) DRB (OWNS 2 COMPANIES WITH DEFENSIVE QUALITIES: POS (POS has survived for 200 years. AND PUSPAKOM)

4) BPURI (INSIDERS BOUGHT AT 50 CTS)

5) PBA (WATER IS A BASIC NECESSITY)

6) YTLPOWER (GOOD DIVIDEND)

7) CBIP (WILL BENEFIT FROM CPO PRICE REBOUND)

8) THPLANT

9) BPLANT (HIGH DIVIDEND)

10) DUTALAND (Only Rm2 million debt. NTA over Rm900 Million. Candidate for privatisation.

PLEASE STAY SAFE: REMEMBER: RETURN OF CAPITAL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAT RETURN ON CAPITAL

MAY ALL INVEST SAFELY THROUGH ALL THE VISSICITUDES OF LIFE

BEST REGARDS

CALVIN TAN

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-11-19 20:27 | Report Abuse

Calvin, dont talk so much!! Pay back my 19c of AirAsia!!

Posted by SimpleInvestor > 2016-11-19 20:40 | Report Abuse

there should be a ban list for the forumers who in majority doesnt want to see a certain shady characters

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-11-19 21:26 | Report Abuse

Posted by SimpleInvestor > Nov 19, 2016 08:40 PM | Report Abuse

there should be a ban list for the forumers who in majority doesnt want to see a certain shady characters

Calvin replies:

The majority is wrong!!

Now go see ifca forum

55 people clicked "like" for ifca as Ifca flew from 7 cent to Rm1.87

Calvin warned and warned but the majority paid no attention & took no heed!

Of the 55 people who clicked "like" for Ifca only 6 still active in i3 Forum.

ALMOST 90% Who Were Conned in IFCA Forum have now fallen silent & RIP

See

55 people like this.
People who like thisXTing Choryam, Bryan Lee, Jaafar Hamid, FX Lee, Rachel Yi Xin, MilkyTrich Chia, Benzi Gwee, Hussain Daud, Eli Chow, KaYen Ooi, Billy See, Jack Ong, aidilwm2, alex35, anthonylow, AyamTua, Blackpanther, blchew1973, CANI9906, catcat, chiakgs168, Count3, Fosterrrr, Garyyap, geekwai, georgeck, godbless88, hepitrade, huntchua, jasgrafix, jeand, jennifer88, keng88, kentg03, lctay81, lemontea, Littlefield, lt54, melvinha4134, motomoto, Orionpacific, ozzie75, pan91282, pjtang13, questzmak, shidayea, shtan88, smallfry8, sstan8010, SYEE, Ting32, TwinkleStar19, Uz2015, kiman 70, wubwub
Showing 50 of 46024 comments. Show more comments

KiasiPu Finally go 0.33.. coming results release will go 0.25..
14/11/2016 18:25

ljmeng When the scary result out.....dun dream ifca can stay above 0.3
14/11/2016 19:45

bunuhsateman almost everyday DROP... BAD time drop, good time also DROP... go to hell !!!
15/11/2016 08:50

leslieroycarter Gone with the wind.....
15/11/2016 10:09

Calvin comments:

Of the 55 people who clicked "like" for IFCA only these 6 are active

1) Fx Lee
2) Ayam Tua
3) Keng88
4) Kentg02
5) Shidaya
6) Pjtang

All the rest have lost their fortune, their homes and their cars?

NEXT TIME PAY ATTENTION TO CALVIN'S KIND HEARTED WARNING!!

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-11-19 21:36 | Report Abuse

Pay back my 19c and shut up

Posted by SimpleInvestor > 2016-11-19 21:41 | Report Abuse

sicko clown

aidwiz

356 posts

Posted by aidwiz > 2016-11-20 18:58 | Report Abuse

11) MPCorp

anticonman

533 posts

Posted by anticonman > 2016-11-20 19:21 | Report Abuse

Agree. MP Corp recommended by Calvin.

Posted by aidwiz > Nov 20, 2016 06:58 PM | Report Abuse
11) MPCorp

anticonman

533 posts

Posted by anticonman > 2016-11-20 19:22 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-11-20 19:51 | Report Abuse

aidwiz 11) MPCorp
20/11/2016 18:58

anticonman Agree. MP Corp recommended by Calvin.

Posted by aidwiz > Nov 20, 2016 06:58 PM | Report Abuse
11) MPCorp
20/11/2016 19:21

anticonman MP Corp drop from 50 sen to only 12.5 sen, loss of 37.5 sen.
20/11/2016 19:22

Mp Corp?

Money Powered Corp!

Tomorrow Calvin will buy some more on weakness.

See who is willing to sell to Calvin?

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-11-20 19:52 | Report Abuse

Bjcorp drop from 50c to 32c...loss 18c
Mui drop from 26c to 17c..loss 9c or 35%
Mulpha drop from 48c to 24c...drop 24c

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-11-20 20:02 | Report Abuse

Posted by John Lu > Nov 20, 2016 07:52 PM | Report Abuse

Bjcorp drop from 50c to 32c...loss 18c
Mui drop from 26c to 17c..loss 9c or 35%
Mulpha drop from 48c to 24c...drop 24c

Whoa! 3 of Calvin's long term favorite stocks:

Bj Corp, Mui Bhd & Mulpha!

I am prepared to buy more even if they drop to 10 cts or 5 cts!

Only Calvin the lion heart will bottom fish!

YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-11-20 20:03 | Report Abuse

Calvin made hundreds of call buy for past 3 years and if 1 or 2 of his call up.. he will shout hip hoop hoorey like no tomorrow....but when his call down by even 50%, he will never admit his mistake and simply say want to buy more...so...how many years need to hold for bjcorp to hit rm10??

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-11-20 20:19 | Report Abuse

John Lu Calvin made hundreds of call buy for past 3 years and if 1 or 2 of his call up.. he will shout hip hoop hoorey like no tomorrow....but when his call down by even 50%, he will never admit his mistake and simply say want to buy more...so...how many years need to hold for bjcorp to hit rm10??
20/11/2016 20:03

I think I need to start collecting fees like OTB & KcChongNz:

Tell you what?

Last time I bought Perak Corp at 60 cts.

After buying Perak Corp at 60 cts Perak Corpse dropped to 40 cts (loss 33.3%)

So how? At 40 cts Perak Corp was at its lowest. Later Perak Corp jumped to Rm3.60 (Up 900%) WOW! Perak Corp jumped up 900% to my surprise.

That was a surprise indeed. But not the greatest surprise.

THE GREATEST SURPRISE IS THIS

COMPANY WANTED TO TAKE PERAK CORP PRIVATE AROUND RM4.00

BUT ALL THE EXPERTS & SIFU PROTESTED THAT PERAK CORP IS WORTH MUCH MORE THAN RM4.00!

SO PRIVATIZATION OF PERAK CORP WAS CALLED OFF!!!

WHERE WERE ALL THE EXPERTS & ALL THE SIFU WHEN PERAK CORP WAS 60 CTS? OR 40 CTS?

Same Goes for Pm Corp

I called for a buy on Pm Corp when it was 15 cts. And my call got louder when Pm Corp dropped to 12 cts.

Then Pm Corp Dropped to only 9 cts. Pm Corp stayed at 9 cts for 2 long years.

AND FOR 2 LONG YEARS CALVIN CALLED ALL HIS JOHOR BUDDIES TO LOAD UP ON PM CORP

THEN PM CORP DROPPED TO THE HORROW OF MANY AT ONLY 7.5 CTS.

CALVIN ALSO HORRIFIED WHEN PM CORP DROPPED TO 7.5 CTS - THE LOWEST PM CORP PRICE DROPPED!

BUT CALVIN GOT HEART & NERVE OF STEEL

WITH PUMPING HEART BEAT & TREMBLING I CALLED MY REMISIER TO "BUY" PM CORP AT 7.5 CTS!

THE WHOLE WORLD THOUGHT I WAS MAD.

EVEN MY REMISIER THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY THEN

BUT ONE DAY PM CORP DECLARED A CASH PAY OUT OF 8 CTS

SO

SO 8 - 7.5 cts = 0.5 cts & FREE PM CORP SHARES FOR LIFE(FOR FOREVER)

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I GOT BACK MY ORIGINAL CAPITAL OF 7.5 CTS PLUS

FREE 1/2 SEN AND FREE PM CORP SHARES!!

End of A True Story

klee

2,957 posts

Posted by klee > 2016-11-20 20:29 | Report Abuse

The biggest tin kosong in i3 calvintan.
You dare compare to Otb n Kc,you are not even fit to tie their shoe laces.
Did anyone see Otb n Kc blow trumpet like you?
No TA no FA tin kosong Calvintan.

Posted by SimpleInvestor > 2016-11-20 20:30 | Report Abuse

so kindly go and set up a class n go collect fees. as long as u shut up in here we are very very happy...

amen

Posted by SimpleInvestor > 2016-11-20 20:31 | Report Abuse

admin, can we just ban calvin?

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-11-20 20:37 | Report Abuse

John Lu Calvin made hundreds of call buy for past 3 years and if 1 or 2 of his call up.. he will shout hip hoop hoorey like no tomorrow....but when his call down by even 50%, he will never admit his mistake and simply say want to buy more...so...how many years need to hold for bjcorp to hit rm10??
20/11/2016 20:03

I think I need to start collecting fees like OTB & KcChongNz:

Tell you what?

Last time I bought Perak Corp at 60 cts.

After buying Perak Corp at 60 cts Perak Corpse dropped to 40 cts (loss 33.3%)

So how? At 40 cts Perak Corp was at its lowest. Later Perak Corp jumped to Rm3.60 (Up 900%) WOW! Perak Corp jumped up 900% to my surprise.

That was a surprise indeed. But not the greatest surprise.

THE GREATEST SURPRISE IS THIS

COMPANY WANTED TO TAKE PERAK CORP PRIVATE AROUND RM4.00

BUT ALL THE EXPERTS & SIFU PROTESTED THAT PERAK CORP IS WORTH MUCH MORE THAN RM4.00!

SO PRIVATIZATION OF PERAK CORP WAS CALLED OFF!!!

WHERE WERE ALL THE EXPERTS & ALL THE SIFU WHEN PERAK CORP WAS 60 CTS? OR 40 CTS?

Same Goes for Pm Corp

I called for a buy on Pm Corp when it was 15 cts. And my call got louder when Pm Corp dropped to 12 cts.

Then Pm Corp Dropped to only 9 cts. Pm Corp stayed at 9 cts for 2 long years.

AND FOR 2 LONG YEARS CALVIN CALLED ALL HIS JOHOR BUDDIES TO LOAD UP ON PM CORP

THEN PM CORP DROPPED TO THE HORROW OF MANY AT ONLY 7.5 CTS.

CALVIN ALSO HORRIFIED WHEN PM CORP DROPPED TO 7.5 CTS - THE LOWEST PM CORP PRICE DROPPED!

BUT CALVIN GOT HEART & NERVE OF STEEL

WITH PUMPING HEART BEAT & TREMBLING I CALLED MY REMISIER TO "BUY" PM CORP AT 7.5 CTS!

THE WHOLE WORLD THOUGHT I WAS MAD.

EVEN MY REMISIER THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY THEN

BUT ONE DAY PM CORP DECLARED A CASH PAY OUT OF 8 CTS

SO

SO 8 - 7.5 cts = 0.5 cts & FREE PM CORP SHARES FOR LIFE(FOR FOREVER)

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I GOT BACK MY ORIGINAL CAPITAL OF 7.5 CTS PLUS

FREE 1/2 SEN AND FREE PM CORP SHARES!!

End of A True Story

coolinvestor

1,227 posts

Posted by coolinvestor > 2016-11-20 20:38 | Report Abuse

so cheong hei fella...must be an old uncle le

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-11-20 20:39 | Report Abuse

Bastard Calvin pay back my 19c airasia

klee

2,957 posts

Posted by klee > 2016-11-20 20:39 | Report Abuse

TIN KOSONG EVERYDAY TALK HISTORY WAKAKAKA.
TOO BAD YOU CANNOT REPEAT PAST PERFORMANCE.
IT WAS JUST A FLUKE.

klee

2,957 posts

Posted by klee > 2016-11-20 20:40 | Report Abuse

Calvintan...there is a saying...EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY.

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-11-20 20:41 | Report Abuse

As I said....this Calvin 不死也没有什么用处

klee

2,957 posts

Posted by klee > 2016-11-20 20:45 | Report Abuse

There is only one thing i3 ppl can learn frm you calvin....how to have a face skin as thick as you .. laugh die me liao.

calvintaneng

53,299 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-11-20 20:48 | Report Abuse

Posted by John Lu > Nov 20, 2016 08:41 PM | Report Abuse

As I said....this Calvin 不死也没有什么用处

Βίβλος γενέσεως Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ υἱοῦ Δαυὶδ υἱοῦ Ἀβραάμ.

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-11-20 23:32 | Report Abuse

Haha

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-11-20 23:33 | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Nov 20, 2016 10:06 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by valuegrowth > Nov 20, 2016 09:31 PM | Report Abuse

Calvin, seem like either u think that AirAsia only fly to Singapore and that S$136 is representative enough, or you actually failed your statistic course. Taking a single sample and assume it represent whole population. Epic fail.

Btw, once again you get the facts wrong:
1. AirAsia doesn't exist 20 years ago, which mean S$136 return ticket you bought 20 years was for full service flight. Yes, AirAsia 20 years ago don't have pricing power, bcos they doesn't even exist!
2. Yaya, while aircraft cost have gone up, aircraft's fuel efficiency today is also much better than old day, no need to say AA have so many innovative way to save costs since 15 years ago (I am fine if u want to take it as 20 years.). That why AA's profit margin is so high. (OMG, I recalled that you are yet to give me few example of airlines having higher margin than AA! Could you give me a BIG reply on that? Thank you!)
3.if you r trying to imply that AirAsia doesn't have pricing power because they can't charge as high as FSC, then I have nothing to say, as seem like you don't even have a common sense that LCC can charge lower fare while maintaining big net profit margin.
4. Why too care about forex?

Calvin replies:

Just few days ago MAS threw prices as low as S$109 for a return ticket from Singapore to Kl & back to Singapore.

Airasia is also fighting in price war with JetStar & Tiger Airways.

Now Malino is offering 1 million seats.

Remember this

The Cost of Airplane purchased is fixed

USD going up is only partially hedged

The most vulnerable part is this

Malaysian Govt is backing MAS.

Malino is trying to capture market share

So is SIA, JetStar, Tiger Airway, Scoot, Cathay Pacific, Thai Airways & later many more coming from China.

There is no moat in Airasia.

So better sell into strength

2 more reasons to sell

1) USD Still Moving Up
2) FFunds might also sell and repatriate capital back to US Market

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-11-20 23:34 | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Nov 20, 2016 11:13 PM | Report Abuse

ValueGrowth or No Value Gamble?

Go and SEE Quaterly Report Again under point No 20

Capital Commitment:
Approved and contracted for Rm79,869,827,000
Approved but not contracted for 8,718,681,000

Rm79 BILLION ARE APPROVED & CONTRACTED FOR. Total Planes already flying are 170 A320

English is so plain

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-11-20 23:35 | Report Abuse

Posted by valuegrowth > Nov 20, 2016 11:17 PM | Report Abuse

Lol
Approved = company board approve the purchase
Contracted = contract signed
In no way "Approved and Contracted for" represent the deal is done and closed.
As I said, 170 aircrafts doesn't worth RM79bil even in today money, even if no discount given.
As your word, the English is so plain and you can't read it

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-11-20 23:36 | Report Abuse

Go to AirAsia thread to read how stupid this Calvin is...he is naked in front of i3 member again...the tin kosong really empty inside...lol

Post a Comment
Market Buzz